- Experienced cashier and server who is highly energetic, dedicated, enthusiastic, outgoing and detailed oriented. Handling multiple responsibilities simultaneously while providing exceptional customer service. Also highly performing and creative, and able to relate easily to clients, staff, and colleagues. Seeking role of increased responsibility, challenges and room for advancement.
- To gain more experience in Properties Management business.
- To improve and gain more experience in working processes and strategies.
- To give shape to ideas using current techniques of problem solving.
- To become an expert in language related to fields such as hospitality, customer service and sales.
- Native from the Cape Verdean Islands - lived in Brazil for extended period. Familiarized wif Spanish, Capeverdean Creole and Portuguese Speaker.
- Accurate and punctual delivery.
- I have experience in interpreting and translating as a freelance
- I have experience as a cashier and server.
- Customer Service
- Organized and detailed oriented; knack for understand procedures and logistics
- Accurate record, remember, and verbally communicate detailed information
- Cash Handling
- Exceptional work ethic
- Answering phone calls.
- Greeting residents and visitors.
- Schedule appointments for the office.
- Send letters of Verification of Deposit to third parties.
- Schedule appointments wif vendors and contractors.
- Assist wif recertification.
- Process Work Orders, applications, etc.
- File and organize invoices, etc.
Confidential - Cambridge, MA
- Cooperate wif staff on making food and serving as well.
- Provide a unique and great experience to the customers.
- Produce quality work even when under extreme time pressure and deadline.
Confidential - Brookline, MA
- Coordinate wif hostess, floor, and kitchen staff regarding special customer request
- Answer telephone calls regarding reservations, menu questions, and business information.
- Cross-trained and provided back up for other client specialists when needed.
- Consistently improve customer satisfaction through expert resolution or conflicts, issues, and concerns.
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Process customer payments by cash, debit, gift, and credit card.
- Inquire about guest experience and smooth issues.
- Answer questions about merchandise and maintain current noledge of all promotions.
- Suggest specific items based on customer needs to increase department revenue.