- Having 12+ of experience in the field of Networking and Systems Engineering.
- Significant experience in design, implementation, and management of Wired networks and Wireless Networking with 802.11n.
- Extensive knowledge of MIMO, MU - MIMO, SU-MIMO technology (SNR, RF signals...)802.11b/g/n/ac/ad & protocols; Cisco products (Routers, Switches)
- Performed numerous tests using E1 test sets, Cisco 7206, 3640 routers, Cat 4500, 6500(L3 switching), Cat 6800; and 10GB WDM transmission terminals including VoIP technology.
- Tests set in WLAN using 802.11n Routers and Adapters.
- Also knowledgeable in MS Networking tools such as Windows 2000/2003 Server, MS Exchange, and Windows NT Servers.
- Proficient in diagnosing and troubleshooting LAN,MAN, WAN, connectivity solutions(IP/MPLS, MPLS L3 VPN, MPLS L2 VPN, VRF, QoS and WAN Optimization) Wireless Controllers(cisco 2504, 5520, 8510); access points:(Aironet 3802,2802,1800,3702,2702,1702); Management: Cisco Netflow, Cisco prime WCS, NCS problems.
- Always works hard is dependable and has a high level of integrity. A self-starter who performed his assignments with little direct management.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Languages: C, C++, Unix-script, FORTRAN, LISP, PASCAL, QNAP2Software / Databases Microsoft Office XP, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio, H.P OpenView (ECS, EAF, SPI…), Netcool, Spectrum, CiscoWorksmgt, SunNet Manager, TivoliNetview 4/5, MM 2010 BCC Software, VAX/VMS, DecNet-IV and DecNet V
Operating Systems: MS/DOS, SUN-UNIX, AIX, Linux.HPUX, VAX/VMS, MACH, CHORUS, Windows NT/95/98/2000P/XP/Vista,7/8/10, NetWare, Open VMS
Hardware: Power MacG4, CSU/DSU Paradyne 3160, Motorola, Cisco Routers 2000-x, 3000x, 4000x, 7000x series, 3 Com Routers, Cabletron /Synoptic Hubs SSCP (IBM 370), Frontal (IBM Type 37xx), CCN (AS400), RS6000, HP servers, Cisco Switches CAT5000-x, CAT5500-x, 6000-x series, Layer - 3 Switching, Cisco CSS/Content Engine, Concentrators, Newbridge, Alcatel 36170 ATM, 3645, 3600, Nortel Passport switches 8600,8100,Routers BCN, BLN, Repeaters, Optical Fiber, Modems, FOM-40 optical modem, Multiplexers, Bridges, IBM Netview PC, PABX, SNA, Access points Cisco Aironet 3802, 2802, 1800, 3702,2702, 1702,Meraki,Wireless Controllers(dedicated 2504,5520,8510; Integrated Cat 6500 WISM, Cat 3850 Virtual), AVVID, SAN, NAS, TDM, WDM, DWDMNetworking Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Token Ring, X25, ISDN, ATM, ADSL, IP, LAT, Proxy ARP, IP/RIP, IPX/RIP, IGRP, IP/OSPF, IPX/NLSP, IS-IS, EIGRP, BGP, HSRP, GSM (BSS, NSS, NMS)/DCS, Radio messages, Satellites, WLAN, TCP/IP, FDDI, Frame Relay, Apple Talk, DSL, HTTP, Intranet, VoIP, VoFR, VoATM, IP/MPLS, MPLS L3 VPN, MPLS L2 VPN, VRF, QoS, WAN optimization, Snmp4, VTAM, LAN, WAN, SMTP, Firewall, 3G&4G Wireless Mobile Communications, GSM, OC-48, DS3, T1 E1, DS-0, CMIS, MAN, SDH/Sonet, Netflow, Stealthwawatch, Cisco WCS, NCS.
Confidential, NJProject Leader
- Conduct and participate in evaluating Wi-Fi products, Internal and external with strong knowledge in hardware for the Chips and proper Technical documentation. As per standards Perform required high standard Technical support for customers. Technologies customizations such as Wi-Fi technologies required for specs on 802.11 g/n/ac/ad and protocols
- Video over Wi-Fi products
- OEM products and Solutions, comparison and best pre-made boards that customers could re-brand with enclosures and resell
- WLAN Channels ( 2.4 GHZ band and 5 GHZ band )
- Wi-Fi Fundamentals, redesign and troubleshooting and other network/Engineering related issues at various customer sites
Confidential, Staten Island, NYProject Leader
- Collecting appropriate Wi-Fi and network information on Linux
- Hands-on analysis of Wi-Fi issues affecting video delivery
- Supporting teams with capturing of Wi-Fi data using appropriate tools
- Working with other teams(Branches) members on technical aspects of video products from Wi-Fi perspective
- Applying appropriated controllers based Wi-Fi engineering on 802.11 technologies
- Guidance over video over Wi-Fi product.
- Troubleshooting issues
- Performance evaluations
- Performing Wireless Technology Specialist; how to design, install, configure, monitor and perform troubleshooting of wireless devices in small, med-sized business and enterprise installations...
- Performing Wireless Network Admin; Understanding the Wireless LAN (WLAN) technology, how to implement, secure, troubleshoot, and maintain small, medium, and large wireless networks...
- Performing Wireless Network Security; how to implement security solutions to address the various weakness in wireless networking, basic wireless security principles, different kind of intrusion methods.
- Physical layer standards and Home Networking technologies (Wi-Fi, HomePlug, Moca, ZigBee, UWB…)
- Software and Services layer in the Home Network (DLNA, HANA, DTCP over IP, UpnP, DRM)
- Document set for: Home LANs, Introducing the Benefits of VoIP on Home LAN (SIP Vs Inter-Asterisk eXchange (IAX2))
- Network Protocols (IPTV, DLNA (DMS, DMP) / UpnP’s (audio & video), QoSWiFi); Performance optimization.
- Triple Play (IPTV, VoIP, Internet Access) and Quadruple play (Mobility); Product Category (BHR, GPON, ONT, Stb, Splitter, Moca, RF radio, 802.11 technology. FiOS
- Fiber Networks (FTTx) Fiber To The x (Premise, Home, Curb, Node) with two fundamentals Network development. Active architectures (point to point) example: Active Star Ethernet or
Confidential, Brooklyn, NYProject Leader
- Networking Professional responsible for enterprise data and voice network operations
- Network consisting of a variety of WAN and LAN locations and technologies.
- Monitoring over 2000 network devices in the NOC. Devices including DWDM, SONET, Layer3 routers, Layer2 switches, Load balancers and various edge devices.
- Supporting daily operations of other infrastructures such as Nortel and Cisco routers, VPN’s, firewalls, and 802.11 wireless infrastructures.
- Configuration of Frame Mode MPLS, site-to-site VPN, IP telephony support, Placing and examining VoIP calls.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
- Data Communications (Data Transmission, Wireless Transmission, Signal Encoding, Digital, DLC, MUX), WAN: (Circuit & Packet Switching, ATM, Routing & Switching, Congestion, Cellular Wireless), and LAN: (LANs, High-Speed LANs, WLANs).
- Communications Architecture & Protocols (Internetwork Protocols, Operations; TPs, NS, Distribution)
Environment: IP, LAN, WAN, WLAN, TPs, MUX, NS, ATM, Routers, Switches, Circuits, and Packet Switching, Wireless
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
- Presentations in various subjects including: Cisco Aironet Wireless Networking Solutions, Understood 3G Wireless Mobile Communication, GSM Fundamentals, Convergence VoIP, Cisco AVVID (Architecture for voice, Video and Integrated Data), Storage Network Area (SAN) and Network Area Storage (NAS), case studies HP and IBM.
Environment: Cisco Aironet, 3G Wireless Mobile Communications, GSM, VOIP, Cisco AVVID, SAN, NAS, HP, IBM
- Project for Auditing and Planning, Architecture and Design, Documentation and Technical Operations, ATM/TDM and Frame-Relay Node attributes, Network Auditing and Planning, Architecture and Design, implementation and technical operations with MUX, SDH / Sonet Services.
- Responsible for Global Crossing AUDIT, Analysis and Documentation on ATM/TDM backbone in North America. Global Crossing’s Network is built on Newbridge 36170 ATM switches, Newbridge 3645/3600 TDM switches, Cisco IGX/MGX (ATM), ALCATEL 1630, 1631 DACs, Tellabs 532L
- DACs, Baseband and broadband. The Backbone consists of OC3s and DS3s in North America, STM1s and E1s in Europe.
- Worked on ATM and Frame Relay are the transmissions that are done by Global Crossing providing Resources, to the other companies.
- Used the Network management TDM platform for analysis, troubleshooting and performance is made by Newbridge equipment 46020, TL1 protocol, network topologies, MAN, WAN and pop design.
- In IP side, deployment of ESM (Enterprise system Management) solutions for integrating disparate technologies and platforms into a heterogeneous unified computing environment
Environment: ATM, Frame Relay, MUX, SDH / Sonet, Newbridge 36170 ATM switches, Newbridge 3645, TDM 3600 switches, Cisco IGX/MGX (ATM), ALCATEL 1630, 1631 DACs, Tellabs 532L DAC, OC3, DS3, STM1, E1, Newbridge 46020, TL1 protocol, WAN, ESM Tool; VoIP, CCM, CUM, IPCC
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for Projects management and implementation for Network Engineer Specialist in VoIP, Cisco routers, 2600, 3600, (VoIP) over IP cloud and Frame Relay, 4000-x series, Distributor Director, 7000-x, HSRP and PIX.
- Responsible for Implementation, configuration of Cisco CAT5000-x, CAT5500-x, 6000-x series.
- Managed Layer-3 Switching, MPLS and VPN. '
- Configured Cisco Local directors, Cisco Cache Engine 550, PIX 515 and Cisco CSS/Content Engine, Cisco MGX (ATM) 8900
Environment: VoIP, IP Telephony, Cisco Call Manager, I-Commerce, Project Management, Cisco Routers, 2500, 2600, 3600, VOIP, Frame Relay, 4000-x series, Distributor Director, 7000-x, HSRP, PIX, Cisco: CAT5000-x, CAT5500-x, 6000-x series, Cisco Local directors, Cisco Cache Engine 550, PIX 515, Cisco CSS/Content Engine, MPLS and VPN, Cisco MGX (ATM) 8900.
- Managed Project in Optical engineering, Tests sets, TDM, DWDM, SDH/Sonet, NGN and interoperability (IP and ADSL). Responsible for Documentation, TIVOLI setup, On IBM RISC System/6000, TCP/IP for AIX (RS/6000, PS/2, RT, 370), AIX SNA Services/6000, and MNC: Implementation of TSM (Tivoli Storage Manager) for data backup and restore.
- Performed Tests using E1 test sets, Cisco 7206, 3640 and 2.5 GB to 10 GB WDM transmission terminals Optical Engineering TDM, DWDM, Multiplexers, SDH, Sonet, baseband and broadband.
- Responsible for Implementation and Troubleshooting of Cisco routers series 2500, 3600 (VoIP), 7200), Voice over IP and Project Design. Responsible for implementation and configuration for KDD (Japan) Company, Single mode fiber testing with optical modem (Form - 40), Multimode fiber connectivity testing, Writing test plans, executing test plans and documenting test results.
- Implemented, documented Network Management on TIVOLI Platform and CiscoWorks mgt.
- SDH test solutions, Power meter, Firebird, NETVIEW for AIX version 4 and 5 (TIVOLI).
- Sonet Services (OC-48, DS-3 and DS-1) under the NMS built on CMIS.
Environment: TDM, DWDM, SDH/Sonet, NGN, ADSL, TIVOLI, IBM RISC System/6000, TCP/IP, AIX, PS/2, RT, 370, SNA Services/6000, MNC, MNP, Agent Policy Manager, Tivoli Storage Manager, Cisco 7206, 3640, 2500, 3600, 7200 routers series, Multiplexers, VoIP, CCM, Cisco Works, NETVIEW, OC-48, DS-3, DS-1, CMIS
Confidential, New York, NY
Deployment Manager. Network Management Engineer
- Monitored and maintained issues and events log including network performance, network configuration and Security with HP OpenView and Cisco Works mgt).
- Performed alarm, escalated, entered change requests, troubleshot and configured network systems to send out SNMP traps which would cause the icons to change colors on the system consoles, the specifications include number of network devices (servers, workstations, routers, hubs and switches),
- Determined the system requirements for client’s network including System Security, Firewall and DMZ, devices, for monitoring over HP-Open View and for using Management Tool SMTP, SMS and CISCO Routers Configuration. Follow-up:Managed the network system with HP Open View, Cisco Works mgt, SNMP under Solaris and Windows NT, monitored Wide Areas and IP Telephony using Rmon (Netscout), SMS, SPECTRUM, and SNMP under Solaris and Windows NT On-site evaluation of Avesta, Ipnetwatcher, Trinity and LAN Switching (Virtual LANs).
Environment: Sun Solaris, Cisco Routers, HP OpenView, SMS, Windows NT, Spectrum, Rmon, Firewall, Cisco Works, Hubs, Switches, Token Ring, Ethernet, FDDI, Firewall, DMZ, SMTP, Netscout, Avesta, Ipnetwatcher, Trinity, VLAN, IP Telephony, Cisco Unified Messaging, CCM.