JD Edwards Financial Systems specialist, Domestic and International Implementations, Upgrades, Conversions / Migrations, Mergers & Acquisitions, Chart of Accounts Design, Re - engineering, Business Process Management, Effective Organizer, Administrator, Communicator. Over 20 ERP (Full Life Cycle) JD Edwards implementations and upgrades.
FUNCTIONAL & TOOLSET EXPERTISE:
Oracle’s JD Edwards Financial Management - EnterpriseOne and World
Credit & Collections
Financial Planning & Budgeting
Financial Report Writer
Job Cost Accounting
Oracle Business Accelerator
Confidential, Miami, Florida
Financial Lead/Project Manager
- Conversion of an acquisition of over 300 properties from Yardi to JD Edwards Financials on EnterpriseOne 9.2 (Chicago)
- General Ledger conversion
- Accounts Receivables as related to Property Management conversions
- Address Book conversion
- Chart of Accounts conversion (Dallas)
- Documented Expense Participation for Real Estate Module (New York City)
- Support services for Financials for EnterpriseOne 9.1
- Assesses long consolidation processing time. Provided solutions to resolve.
Confidential, Champaign, IL
- Oracle Business Accelerator
- GL, AR, AP (including ACH and Positive Pay), Fixed Assets, Multi-Currency
- Mapped and wrote all technical specifications for Auto cash, conversions and Financial Interfaces
- Assisted in Confidential Localization issues and Global Consolidations
Confidential, Irvine, CA
- GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets using Oracle Business Accelerator
- Mapped and wrote all technical specifications for conversions and 3rd party integrations
- Designed multi business unit reporting using Flex Accounting.
Confidential, Lexington, KY
- GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets using Oracle Business Accelerator
- Mapped and wrote all technical specifications for conversions and interfaces including client’s in-house security system
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- GL, AR, AP, Fixed Assets, Multi-Currency using Oracle Business Accelerator
- Mapped and wrote all technical specifications for conversions and interfaces
- Financial carve-out of JD Edwards World System
- Created new environment with required SEC specifics
- Worked with Financial Department in adding new companies (JDE World)
- Setup Inter-company Settlements
- Business Unit Security
- New Fixed Assets implementation
- New JD Edwards World (A7.3c10) production environment setup due to an acquisition of 5 ½ companies, overseeing all conversions
- Multi-currency Restatement specifications for unusual custom report (Enterprise 8.10)
- Resolved AP Trade to G/L integrity issues, Check Payments, etc.
- Assisted in the setting up of Multi-currency
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Designed COA to work with the MAPICS Master COA
- Wrote technical specifications for financial conversions
- Designed Financial MAPICS interfaces
- Financial Consultant for China Enhancement Project - E8.12 - Highlights
- COA revision
- Receipt routing
- Automated Trial Balance Upload to MAPICS Master COA
- Accounts Payables Imaging
- Chart of Accounts Redesign, Prep for Merging of Financial Data for an EnterpriseOne 8.9 implementation
- High level design of World 7.3c10 conversion to EnterpriseOne
Confidential, Maitland, FL
- mapping and wrote technical specifications for the Financial conversions and interfaces from Oracle EBS and Solomon to JD Edwards
- G/L, A/P, A/R, Fixed Assets
- Setup Positive Pay and z-file interfaces from Catalyst (AP imaging, workflow and outsourcing)
- Wrote technical specifications for AR auto cash
- Acquisition requiring numerous audits using SQL or Sequelview.
- Production support requiring fast response time turnaround. In a JD Edwards World (A7.3c10) environment.
- Fiscal year to Calendar year analysis and recommendations
- Completed multiple projects aimed at process improvements within Enterprise 8.10 G/L, A/P, Job Cost, Procurement, and Fixed Assets including:
- Designing and implementing a PBCO Environment to allow a select accounting group to continue to work in a previous period without shutting down the system
- Budget, Inter-company, and Integrity Issues
- Merging duplicate databases including Fixed Assets and Address Book
- Government Accounting modifications based on Contracts
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PAFinancial Consultant
- High level and detailed level requirements for the integration of PowerPlant software with JD Edwards (EnterpriseOne E8.10)
- Facilitated the requirements Overview with consultants from PowerPlant and the client.
- Discussed at length functionally and technically the Chart of Account Structure including inter-company settlements, balancing, category codes, alternate accounts.
- Net Change Workshop on Security from Xe upgrade to EnterpriseOne 8.11
- High level analysis of the Xe to EnterpriseOne 8.11 upgrade
- Designed 1099 interface/merge of 2 instances of Enterprise One (Xe and EnterpriseOne 8.11)
- Tested above and advised of future 1099 setup.
- High level recommendations for Xe to EnterpriseOne 8.11 upgrade
- Net Change Workshops between A7.3 and A8.1.6, AP, GL, AR Workshops over several weeks
- High level discussions on how to proceed with the A7.3.10 to A8.1.6 Upgrade
- Requirements for upgrade assessment to World A8.1.6 or Enterprise One E11 from World A7.3.x
- Workshop on system setup for Enterprise One, Net Changes for Financials in preparation for an upgrade
- Designed JDE to Lawson Conversion package for Financials
- High Level Financial requirements (G/L, AP, AR) to determine whether to Upgrade from Xe to 8.10.
- Presented PowerPoint presentation before the Board including a GL Conversion
- Added new company with a new COA abiding by both GAAP and PERC requirements using a complex set of category codes (2006)
- Financial project (non-disclosure agreement signed), High level design of Acquisition World A8.1.6 (8/2008)
- Performed World A7.3.10 to A8.1.6 Upgrade - successful go-live after 13 weeks (2005)
- Net change Workshops, Financial Modules Improvement workshops, including SOX requirements, Designed subsystem to track Trade Shows
- Designed and coded financial reports using the ERW Financial Report Writer. These included Capital Projects and Grower Management reports related to the financials.
- Redesigned consolidation reports.
- Application Security, New Menu Design based on SOX requirements. World A7.3C9
- Responsible for design of System Integration project using CIBER’s DigiBroker methodology and product.
- Designs include the EnterpriseOne Adapter for several A/P processes, General Ledger processes, and Fixed Asset processes. This significant project interfaced 8 QAD systems into a JD Edwards Co-existence environment.
- Lead Financial/Technical Designer.
- Responsible for design of System Integration project using CIBER’s DigiBroker methodology and product. World A7.3C10
- Designs include the World Adapter for Lawson Payroll to JD Edwards General Ledger and to HFA General Ledger.
- Implemented application security adhering to Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) standards.
- Designed and implemented “Revoke *all - grant back” security over the financials including the use of row security.
Confidential, Detroit, MIFinancial Consultant
- Designed and ran workshops on Job Cost and Foundations in anticipation of adding a newly acquired company.
- Redesigned the cost code structure for Job Cost.
- High-level design of future customizations.
- Responsible for resolving the vast integrity issues in the co-existence environment including General Ledger, A/R, A/P, and Fixed Assets.
- Setup scheduler program to run integrity reports.
- Net change workshops for all Financials including Job Cost - World to EnterpriseOne Upgrade
- AR World to OW Conversion Workshop
- Analyzed existing “order-to-cash” custom system and re-designed for EnterpriseOne
- After thorough analysis, I recommended that they NOT migrate to EnterpriseOne.
- JD Edwards OneWorld ERP 8.0. Project Manager and Finance Lead for financial implementation of EnterpriseOne ERP 8.0 software.
- Financial Lead: General Accounting, Multi-Currency, Tax, Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections, Fixed Assets and Accounts Payables.
- Oversaw all conversions from SAP to JDE
- Utilized JD Edwards web, Citrix, and fat client solution.
- Setup complex allocations World A7.3C9
- JD Edwards World A8.1. Taught 3-day Financial Workshop.
- Installed Qsoftware
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Project Manager and Lead Financials consultant
- Implemented Call Management System using reverse Engineering.
- Oversaw Enterprise Report Writer development, CRP setup and sessions, prototyping and execution in OneWorld B126.96.36.199. Business Process Re-engineering in World and EnterpriseOne for above applications.
- Oversaw EnterpriseOne modifications and initiated EnterpriseOne workflow.
- JD Edwards OneWorld Xe Implementation of Accounts Receivables and Property Management migration from World to EnterpriseOne Xe.
- JD Edwards OneWorld Xe Upgrade from B188.8.131.52.
- 6 week rapid implementation Full Life Cycle Project
- JD Edwards OneWorld B733.2 Implementation. Project Manager and Financials.
- Responsible for setting up of the EnterpriseOne B733.2 implementation of G/L, A/P, A/R, Multi-Currency, and multiple company consolidations.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Lead Financials and Project Manager
- Responsible for G/L, A/P, A/R and F/A implementation.
- Handled requirements, CRP setup & sessions, prototyping and execution in EnterpriseOne B7.33.1.
- Designed Business Process Re-engineering in Legacy to EnterpriseOne interfaces for above applications.
- Oversaw EnterpriseOne modifications.
- JD Edwards World A7.3. Post implementation support of World A/R, specifically credit and collections.
- A/R Cash Disbursements (Lockbox)
- JD Edwards World Upgrade from A5.2 to A7.3 Cum 10.
- JD Edwards World A7.3 General Financial Application Support.
- 8 separate Full Life Cycle implementation Projects (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Portugal, Venezuela, Costa Rica, and South Korea) averaging 4 months
- JD Edwards World. Project Manager for the implementation of the JD Edwards World Core Systems for all international affiliates.
- Upgraded existing JD Edwards installations to the Y2K compliance release including Brazil, Philippines, UK, and South Africa.
- Upgraded existing European Union “Euro” countries for Euro/Triangulation compliance World A7.3c9. Some countries were on A5.2, others on an earlier version of A7.3
- High level project management of foreign localization issues.
- Implemented complex General Ledger to Hyperion interfaces.
- Trained locals on perfecting several different regional accents including those within British and American English
- Trained Business English
- Trained British and American culture for the purpose of customer service within the call center industry