- 12 Years of Experience including with track record delivering complex projects and IT Project Development Professional within Fortune 500 organizations.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with hands - on experience managing enterprise software development projects that meet demanding time restraints and exceed all expectations.
- Provides thought leadership in successfully executing multiple sprints in Agile through innovation and methodology improvements.
- Provides consulting, coaching and training on Agile and related methodologies
- Managing large scale, complex cross tech IT projects & Applications with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Well-versed in managing large scale agile and waterfall implementations while successfully delivering the projects on time.
- Mentored teams, leading them to be self-directed with strong accountability, decision making, conflict resolution and transparency.
- Able to assess risks and impediments efficiently and determine effective courses of action, resulting in successful implementations and a continuously developing enterprise Agile practice.
- Solid experience and knowledge of project management best practices, SDLC methodologies including Waterfall and Scrum.
- Passionate in addressing challenges head-on and implementing solutions to maximize the bottom line. Skilled at leading Agile teams to successfully completing our agreed upon objectives.
- Experience in Health Care/Life Insurance, Insurance, Banking/ Financial Services Domain.
- Software development background, with expertise in Scrum, Waterfall, and hybrid methodologies.
- Expertise on SAFe principles and Frame work.
- Expertise in Project Management tools like, OFM, JIRA, Rally and Trello
- Extensive knowledge in creating BRD, FRD and RFP documents.
- Excellent time management and people skills, which aide in conducting project meetings, reviews, walkthroughs, and customer interviews.
- Demonstrate strong consultative and engaging presentation skills Self-motivated and strong team player. Highly developed personal and professional ethics.
- Provides Estimates for Planning, Budgeting, Development execution of automated test cases.Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and implements the same.
- Experience of playing various key roles such as Team Lead, Analyst, Project Lead, Onsite Lead etc. from Onshore and Offshore working with various clients.
- Experience inPeoplesoft, Java in various versions.
- Experience in various Databases skills like, MS SQL Server, Oracle 11g/10g, 9i.
- Successfully lead the team during transition process from Waterfall to Agile framework.
- Conducted agile orientation to internal team and appraised the team in Agile practices.
- Internal and external appreciation for leading the team successfully
- Stabilizing the team and increasing the productivity by mentoring and coaching the team.
Languages: C, C++ and Java.
Databases: Oracle 12G, MS-SQL Server and DB2.
ERP: PeopleSoft HCMS, PeopleSoft FSCM
Reporting Tools: XML Publisher, SQR, Query Manager, Crystal and PS/n Vision.
Other Tools: HP Quality Center, Remedy, Service Center and Service now
Domain Knowledge: PeopleSoft HCMS 9.1, PeopleSoft FSCM
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Scrum Master/Agile Coach
- Guides the team and organization in effectively employing Agile/Scrum practices and principles to create value and increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Supports and educates the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog and planning releases.
- Conducts Scrum meetings
- Agile facilitator for Human Resources Information Technology (HRIT) Run team working on rapid response customer support, defect mitigation, small enhancements, and small projects for HR software such as Peoplesoft.
- Lead HRIT Run team through agile transformation from traditional waterfall to mixed methodology Scrumban.
- Facilitates all team cadence including stand-ups, backlog refinement, iteration planning, show & tells and retrospectives
- Piloting effort to trail blaze and create a standard work model for other Nationwide Run teams using agile best practices for Scrumban and Kanban work flows
- Responsible for collaborating with non-dedicated product owner on team day-to-day activities, risks, and product backlog priorities
- Develop and deliver training, mentoring and coaching around agile engineering practices and techniques such as TDD,Clean Code Practices,pair programming, design / coderefactoring,collective code ownership, and pair / mob programmingfor software engineers.
- Fulfills project management role for resource allocations, business relations, monthly release planning, and Clarity/Workbench project plan maintenance
- Collaborates with Build project scrum masters for resource allocations, team building, and build projects-to-run support transitions
- Works with resource manager for individual performance, mentoring, and career development
- Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Epic and Story Estimation, Sprint Review and Demo, and Retrospective.
- Helps the team stay focused by removing obstacles, minimizing distractions, and keeping team meetings concise and efficient.
- Encouraged the team to come up with reusable elements that could be used across the program.
- Clarifies roles and responsibilities and offers motivation and support, as necessary. Assesses the Scrum maturity of the team and organization and coaches the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable.
- Facilitates “self-organization” of the team to accomplish objectives and continuously improve processes.
- Creates and maintains information radiators and team tools, to include: sprint board, burn-down charts, burn-up charts, progress dashboards, etc.
- Tracks metrics that are important to the team to deliver success and continuous improvement.
- Identifies product dependencies and facilitates scrum integration. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for establishing Scrum practices and rules and ensures the process is followed.
- Protect development team from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and maintain focus on product backlog and project timeline.
- Work closely with Product owner in backlog management and continuous delivery of features.
- Make the Team aware of impediments and facilitate efforts to resolve them.
- Working with Product Owners, Managers and the Development Team (including architects, testers, etc.) to evolve the organization.
- Serve as a coach and mentor to members of the Team, as improving the velocity of the team.
- Identify & recommended process improvements & best practices.
- Ensured productivity and make sure scrum teams have the tools and know-how they need to succeed. Motivated the team to come up with quality shippable product and meet the product goals.
- Responsible for resolving Incidents, Service Requests and problems raised by customer.
- Responsibility includes providing best possible solution with-in SLA time frame.
- Served as team lead for 6, including supervising workload, scheduling.
- Resolved Production issues related to technical and functional aspects.
- Responsible for reviewing solutions provided by team and taking care of quality.
- Monitoring team member’s work and re-assigning the tasks to other resources in case of delay or overload.
- Involved in handling finance technical Issues and provided technical, project knowledge training to new team members of the team.
- Have effectively done the peer code review/peer testing for the support developments and the new developments and have provided constructive feedback.
- Taken Technical Interviews for recruiting experienced candidates for our group.
- Responsible for the delivery and ensure that team follows client defined support process.
- Responsible for reviewing team members code changes and responsible for reviewing unit test results screenshots and ensure that all the developers follow defined developer standards as per SOX.
- Worked on resolving the issues while integrating PS Fin system with PS HR system.
- Responsible for preparation of fortnight status reports and presenting status reports to the customer.
- Worked with the client’s compensation team to implement Customized compensation application. Helped client with the design and the queries for the same.
- Revamped the existing security of the client to meet the SOX requirements.
Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM 9.0, People Tools 8.50, SQR, PS Query, Crystal Reports 9.0, PS nvision, App Engine, Application Designer, People Code, AWE, Data Mover and HP My service tool.
- I am responsible for offshore deliverables and take ownership of solution delivery, from issue resolution to supporting solution roll out.
- Analyze existing processes and identify gaps with the processes/systems.
- Responsible for work allocation to the team and responsible for Project Lead activates and responsible for documentations that are required for DEG/Quality team.
- Troubleshooted production issues associated with configuration and/or process.
- Conducted quality assurance activities of the deliverables.
- Responsible for Offshore deliverables like code reviews, Approvals of the UTPs and documentations that are delivered from offshore.
- Did RCA for AP, GL modules and provided solution for frequent issues. Prepared KEDB for AP and GL modules.
- Mentored and gave technical guidance to junior staff members in the team.
- Had a short-term business trip in Feb’12 to project onsite location to meet customer and onsite team to understand One Link business process.
- Provided daily, weekly status reports to onsite coordinator and prepared monthly governance reports to the customer.
Environment: PeopleSoft FSCM 8.9, People Tools8.49, QC and STAT Migration Tool.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Traveled onsite to Confidential base location Santa Clara, CA, USA to acquire the knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM application and production support process.
- Supported SLA L1, L2 & L3 tickets.
- Assess the production tickets and provide the solution for the technical issues.
- I am the single point of contact to design, construct and validate the enhancements.
- Worked with Confidential business team for any new enhancements.
- Involved in weekly status calls and interacted with vendors also to gather requirements.