- Over 15 years of Domain experience including 8yrs IT experience as Scrum Master and Business Analyst in Healthcare, Manufacturing, CPG, Media, Entertainment, Hospitality, Travel industry sectors.
- Worked in offshore and onsite team setup managing 10 to 15 team members in implementing several small to major projects ranging from three months to over two year durations, using project methodologies like Waterfall, Agile and scrum.
- Experienced in business analysis and quantitative techniques using MS Office, Visio and other applications.
- Lead geographically distributed, multicultural, cross - functional teams with around over 15+ members
- Escalate early, if any blockers or show stoppers to the higher management
- Experienced in project management practices process improvement, managing large scale, distributed systems
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) with demonstrated Project Management experience using Agile SCRUM and SAFe models of the full project life cycle including requirements gathering, scheduling and facilitating key agile ceremonies, velocity planning, obtaining and managing resources
- Strong experience as SCRUM Master, Business Program Management, Engineering\Technical Program Management, Risk & Quality Management, Delivery & Release Management activities
- Evaluated business needs, analyzed business processes,conducted requirement analysis, used-case design, designing test plans and developed database schemas based on the logical models
- Expedited requirements gathering sessions with business users, evaluated needs, documented process flows.
- Expertised in analytical, methodical and resourceful approach to problem solving, root-cause analysis
- Experienced in Healthcare, Insurance, Supply Chain Management, Catalog Management & CRM Domains
- Proficient in Project Estimates, Budget Negotiations, Resource Management, Communications/ Negotiation Management & Decision making maintaining integrity.
- Strong facilitation skills; ability to adapt approach to different types of scrum ceremonies
- Strong Executive Communications & presentation Skills through DBRs, WBRs, MBRs, QBRs & ABRs
- Exceptional ability to interact with multiple stakeholders like Customers/Business and Engineering teams, communicating changes in requirements, resolving conflicts and ensuring project delivery on time.
- Supported development teams during solution design and build and realization stages.
- Facilitated in UAT for final delivery and sign off responding to RFP and RFI in an integration product environment for end-to-end solution offering.
- Experienced in preparing project plan, WBS, resource plan and activity duration estimating, product backlog and iteration backlog.
Project Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Six Sigma, Joint Application Development (JAD)
Applications: Salesforce, Phone Gap
Change Mgt. Tools: Jira, Rational Clear Quest, SM7, ServiceNOW
Business Modeling Tools: Confluence, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio.
RDBMSMS: Access, MySQL
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Rally, ALM
MS Office Suite: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
Others: Multimedia and other menu driven applications
Confidential, Canonsburg, PA
- Implemented Tier 2 CRM project, where mobile client is on PhoneGap with Salesforce as backend
- Managed dependencies between other scrum teams (Scrum of Scrums), third parties, and other non-agile waterfall teams
- Instrumental in ensuring Dev team setting up System Configuration as company information and users in the system and defined roles, profiles, territory setup for particular user
- Worked cohesively with developers, other team members, and testers, writing test plans and test cases
- Organized & facilitated sprint planning meeting, encouraged team members make progress to goals each day
- User stories were defined for Organization Data Management, Contact Data Management, Tour Planning, Call Reports, E-Detailing, Medical Query Management, Feedback Survey, Sample Management and Order Capture
- Participated in project design review meetings to prioritize and design the test documents.
- Worked closely with System Analysts, Project Leaders and developers to analyze the Business Requirements, Business Technical Specifications and Use Case Models.
- Analyzed and evaluated customer business problems and developed solutions to meet business requirements.
- Reviewed business processes to assess adherence to Internal and global requirements.
- Protected team from internal and external distractions.
- Partnered with the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Engaging with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the of Scrum framework in the organization
- Responsible for ownership and management of project budget and preparation of the backlog for planning
- Assisted feature breakdown sessions, backlog refinement and team learning and events
Environment: Salesforce, PhoneGap, Mobile applications, MS Office Suite, Visio
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- Organized and facilitated sprint planning, retrospectives, and sprint reviews.
- Coached the Scrum team on user story sizing and acceptance criteria definition.
- Identified potential problems, risks and issues and demonstrate corrective response utilizing Agile principles and practices
- Partner closely with project / program leadership and teams, scrum master and technical resources
- Ensured the correct data and tools are in place for transparency into the backlog and for exposing velocity for forecasting delivery.
- Ensured work gets done reliably and with the appropriate priority and ensured features and deliverables are clearly understood
- Ensured timely project reporting, such as burndowns and status updates.
- Experienced in preparing project plan, WBS, resource plan and activity duration estimation, product backlog and iteration backlog. Exposure to Microsoft Project Plan tool.
- Helped strengthen healthy team dynamics and cross functional collaboration
Environment: MS Office, JIRA, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Salesforce.com (SFDC), SAP CRM, Hybris, SoapUI, TeamSite (CMS), SAP ECC, Web Services, Doors, MS Project and HP ALM
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- Managed complex cross-functional projects
- Developed templates for documentation, Test strategy, Test schedules, Task assignments, Status reporting.
- Excellent understanding of business requirements gathering, translating requirements into specifications/ user stories and application design.
- Applied Scrum / Agile iterative development processes to drive on-time and on-budget delivery of global retail projects
- Conducted Agile Coaching & SCRUM Ceremonies including Grooming, Standups, Reviews & Retrospectives, burn down chart reviews, product demos, process documentation, managing budget, and facilitating project execution, deployment, and closures..
- Strong skills in Analyzing Work intake & developing Epics/User Stories.
- Strong knowledge in defining Definition of Ready, Acceptance Criteria & Definition of Done and resolving impediments with in strict SLAs.
- Participated in building operational programs that are scalable, defining roadmaps
- Create project plans detailing tasks, estimates of effort, resource requirements, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities
- Ensure completion of all steps required to obtain project funding and resource acquisition approval
- Negotiate across multiple functions to resolve project conflicts and competing priorities
- Assist the Product Owner with documentation of User Stories making them clear and stay within an acceptable criteria.
- Collaborate, facilitate, lead and coach 3 scrum teams distributed globally, while working on multiple project simultaneously
- Developed and managed visual system to track progress of work during sprints and projects.
- Enabling the team to become self-organized and empowered teams that consistently deliver on their sprint commitments
- Encouraged and facilitated cross-team coordination and collaboration.
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Facilitating discussion and conflict resolution, assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information;
- Planned and facilitated various Scrum/Kanban meetings (Standup, sprint review, retrospective and planning)
- Provided leadership, direction, and coaching to the team to encourage adoption of good agile practices.
- Analyzed work intake & developing Epics/User Stories.
- Conducted technical training sessions regarding Agile development methods
Environment: Salesforce.com, JIRA, MS Office Suite, Web Services, RestAPI and Visio
- Administered projects from definition stage, scoping of the Project. Identified risks, periodically monitored the performance of the project team, providing regular updates to the stakeholders, giving feedback to team members, mentoring as required
- Participated in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions; acted as liaison between the business and development teams.
- Provided solutions to the business and suggested alternative measures for the Global business development.
Environment: Windows 7, MS Outlook, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, other menu driven applications.
Lead Business Data Analyst
- Developed negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examined risks and potentials; estimated partners' needs and goals
- Maintained program level business and technical issues tracker, including appropriate follow-ups in order to achieve resolution and decision making
- Identified high level business requirements through interviews and surveys of the organization’s master servicing business unit
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities. Training computer users testing and writing test cases.
Environment: Windows 7, MS Outlook, MS Office Suite, MS Visio, other menu driven applications