- 12+ Years of experience defining business process and implementing multiple, integrated SaaS systems on both the enterprise client and agency side.
- Quality - focused, versatile professional with the ability to create and deliver solutions tied to business growth and organizational development.
- Work well in self-managed and team-based projects, as well as in remote environments.
- Strong communicator, writer and team leader, with background in guiding teams successfully through extensive project lifecycles.
- Skilled problem identifier and troubleshooter; comfortable operating in a wide range of business environments.
Technical Account Manager / Customer Succes Manager
- Customize the CRM and marketing automation platforms as needed
- Worked directly with cross-functional internal and external teams creating and delivering online and automated marketing and sales initiatives using web-based software
- Implemented Customer Success/Customer Experience programs for the lifecycle journey to businesses, beginning first interaction to end
- Strategized and executed roadmap plan to meet milestones, full adoption, and develop continuous value
- Ensured positive customer experience by proactively managing and growing customer relationships
- Oversaw initial implementation and upgrades, customer health checks, and served as an escalation point for issues, driving them to resolution
- Ability to troubleshoot data inconsistencies between databases
- Lead the creation and management of dashboards and closed loop reporting integrated with the sales database that tracks campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, and funnel advancement
- Analysis of all lead generation campaigns; identify opportunities for campaign optimization and areas in the pipeline requiring additional marketing support
- Build testing frameworks (split testing, deliverability and tracking) for continuous optimization of click-through and conversion rates
- Develop, manage and execute marketing campaigns
- Manage creative executions of collateral materials to aid in clear concise training of products to staff and customers while maintaining brand integrity.
- Analyze competitive marketing strategies in an effort to offer innovative products and strategic market integration of new concepts
- Analyze and create database segmentation and distribution lists for campaigns
- Optimize lead scoring, waterfall conversions, nurture campaigns to ensure quality leads are delivered to sales
- Drive marketing infrastructure and customization of the marketing automation platform including scoring, multi-touch drip nurture and broadcast emails, profiling, segmentation, workflows and ROI reporting
- Developed requirements, provided design input, performed testing, and managed launch for custom applications and enhancements to tools in Salesforce.com (SFDC )
- Liaison between business unit SFDC users (marketing, sales) and IT (developers, administrators) for enhancements, new tool development, and project prioritization
- Created custom reports and dashboards for Sales/Marketing leadership to manage opportunities and issues
- Designed and launched gamified app to motivate sales reps to document competitive data in SFDC
Implementation Manager / Solutions Architect
- Facilitate business development discussions with business users to identify opportunities to utilize CRM / MA Platform and improve business processes
- Analyze mentor sales processes, create and document both current and future business process flows
- Perform process gap analysis against critical requirements
- Develop comprehensive functional requirements documents, use cases, wireframes, test conditions, test scripts, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives
- Advise management team of Salesforces.com best practices and provide configuration recommendations
- Responsible for administration, basic development and technical integration of Salesforce.com applications
- Assist in associating and relating business and process requirements with planning system functionality and workflow
- Work closely with program managers, vendor development teams and quality assurance to define the comprehensive project plan
- Manage the process from project initiation, vendor selection, scoping, resource planning, budgeting, agile development, change management through to production release
- Responsible for risk management, issue management, status reporting, project kickoffs and reporting to the senior management team
- Lead technical requirement sessions to Identify client requirements
- Responsible for project schedule creation, development and quality assurance estimation and managed adherence to budget
- Manage vendor relationships with outside Salesforce.com development staff
- Assist in defining solution road-maps for end-to-end business process and system flows
- Own the overall release management for the salesforce.com community site, including release planning, release change control, release readiness and managing deployment to production
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Define and initiate projects, manage cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the program.
- Maintain continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- Develops and implements company-wide go-to-market / communication plan
- Coach, mentor and lead personnel within a technical team environment.
- Present periodic Dashboard reports on the current program, future opportunities and client issues.
- Consult with clients, as needed, regarding each project’s challenges and realistic solutions processes and expectations
Sr. Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Identified and resolved organizational, process and technical issues or problems
- Assisted in modeling and documenting the end-user’s AS-IS workflow and TO-BE business processes
- Developed and executed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns using Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Determined architecture and product flow of websites from initial landing through purchase
- Managed a team of 5 web developers, and 2 graphic designers in the development and maintenance of 12 websites and dozens of web-based projects in both in local and international locations.
- Negotiated and partnered with 3rd party sources and be involved with all phases, including vendor management and negotiations, management of product development, communication, training, etc.
- Communicated project needs at meetings to effectively prioritize, allocate and manage resources (staff and budget) Led creative agency for development of messaging, ad creative and content on website such as campaign landing pages and key conversion points.
- Researched industry trends and tools to identify new platforms/partners.
Sr. Marketing & Sales Director
- Developed written one year and three year Marketing Strategic and Financial Plans.
- Responsible for program and portfolio management activities within the Sales and Marketing division
- Implemented and launched ERP, CRM and marketing automation solution
- Provided strategic insight into current market trends and situations and to identify emerging opportunities
- Created/managed sales materials for each division
- Developed sales and operational guidelines and identify best practices to promote greater operational efficiency
- Created/managed all internal and external communication templates
- Executed strategies that increase online sales, conversions, up selling, accessories site optimization
- Created all internal and external email (via Constant Contact, Exact Target), direct mail and telesales campaigns
- Established branding guidelines
- Completed competitive differentiation: pricing models, work flow, core competencies, competition and synergy
- Conveyed information about products to potential customers in order to support direct sales efforts
- Ensure consistent design across print and web projects
- Maintained style standards and assisted with implementing and reinforcing brand identity
- Oversaw and managed exciting innovative and energetic trade shows for the Company
- Organized and produced all promotional events
- Managed creation of company web as well as maintenance.
- Structured analyses to determine ROI from various online acquisition marketing programs, including affiliate, paid search, display banners and email campaigns.
- Managed and drove complex technical projects including web teams in e-Commerce environments
- Coordinated organizational media strategies, including proactive and reactive media solicitations and responses
- Integrated overall business objectives into mission and branding strategies
- Created, managed an integrated communications strategy
- Monitored expense for all advertising plans, media sponsorships, direct marketing, interactive marketing
- Identified new opportunities, as well as leveraged existing strategies, to increase the overall visibility in the media
- Developed messages for internal and external audiences
- Produced and distributed press releases, fact sheets and other appropriate media support materials
- Conducted proactive media pitches and media relations activities, as well as fielded incoming press inquiries
- Implemented promotions, advertising, media sponsor partnerships and miscellaneous projects
- Coordinated production and workflow with creative group in design, photography, copywriting, and printing
- Placed and tracked advertising schedule of print and radio
- Monitored advertising budgets and assist in developing new media contacts
- Identified new media opportunities for advertising
- Developed and implemented all promotions and sponsorships including print, radio, Internet and direct mail
- Assisted in developing promotions with community partners and sponsors
- Corresponded with all journals regarding articles published
- Coordinated all interviews with the press for supported departments
- Developed and distributed Public Service Announcements and serve as staff representative to the PSA Task Force.
- Responsible for staff/account management and prioritization and forecasting.
- Provided delivery management to ensure customer satisfaction and reference-ability
- Developed project plans and assumed responsibility for project profit and loss.
- Monitored project activities and advised staff of issues due to resource availability
- Collaborated with the sales force, communications, training, operations, product, compliance, legal and any other key resources to deliver programs.
- Interfaced with the ad agency and all related marketing vendors to deliver professional materials.