- Enterprise IT Project Manager with expertise in software engineering, infrastructure, solutions architecture, systems integration and technical operations.
- Experienced working with PMO and technical resources in a variety of industries including retail, healthcare, insurance claims analysis, records management and commercial ERP / MRP.
- Proven leadership, team building and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive background in leading technical projects from design through implementation
- Project Management
- MS Office Suite
- MS Project
- CA Clarity
- Microsoft .NET platforms
- MS SQL Server
- MS Access
- HP ALM
- Oracle 11g
- CSS bash
- Source Code Management (CMS / Subversion)
- Kofax Capture
- Automate BPA Server
- GlobalScape EFT
- VanDyke VShell
- Oracle Reports
- Red Hat Linux
- VMware and Surgient
Project Manager / Solutions Architect
- Partnered with XSell Resources in a short - term contract for support of enterprise development projects related to combining software and systems in a corporate merger between CVS Caremark and Omnicare.
- Managed a project for the Rhode Island Department of Children, Youth and Families (DCYF) to create data extracts for future analytical reporting purposes.
- Project manager and technical liaison for the Medicare-Medicaid joint engagement for the RI Executive Office of Health & Human Services to control costs and create an analytics data warehouse solution for reporting dashboards.
- Project manager of multiple concurrent technical projects with engineering teams of 7-12 resources each, focused on software development and IT infrastructure.
- Performed an active role working with the PMO as well as the Application Management Services department to insure CMMI Level 3 certified process and documentation standards are followed.
- Responsible for project planning, meetings, tracking and status reporting, release planning and technical implementation in a large enterprise matrix environment.
- Responsible for management of concurrent projects with 7-12 technical project personnel from charter, budget and scope through resource allocation, technical requirements phase, design, development, unit testing, QA testing, user acceptance testing, deployment planning and production implementation in support of the SDLC.
- Managed projects to upgrade corporate tools such as Tibco, Siebel and Cognos platforms for sales lead generation and backend analytical reporting.
- Successfully led cross-functional technical teams in a $1. 3M project to automate reporting solutions for Atrius Health to allow web access and search capabilities via a secure web portal.
- Managed project to upgrade the mobile web platform to in corporate functionality of the desktop browser version.
- Developed and managed an onboarding process to smoothly transition new personnel into the client environment.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Manager of Infrastructure Engineering / DMS Systems Engineering Lead
- Successfully managed a technical team of 10 engineers in support of the Development and QA for all products. Served as subject matter expert and project lead for the Document Management Solutions (DMS) product line.
- Spearheaded a $5M data center project to create flexible virtual system environments, managing cross-functional teams from technical design through implementation in support of all SaaS and consumer products.
- Led the project and implementation teams in creating a consistent document management solution utilizing Kofax document processing, Automate BPA automation tools and reporting software platforms to optimize customer on-boarding, provide protected storage of documents, secure electronic file delivery and retention management.
- Managed projects for the implementation of business process automation of secure document delivery services and operational reporting for large and complex customer deals including McKesson, Capgemini, Bayer, Palos, Cottage and many more.
- Utilized scrum methods to enhance systems in a project to double the electronic document management customer base within 1 year by creating repeatable, scalable processes, implementing metrics and escalation procedures.
- Conducted VFS G3 / Data Shuttle product qualification project, including automated testing, performance testing, stability testing and documentation.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Engaged to lead projects for a software development team of analysts and engineers in support of HIPAA and PHI compliant reporting systems.
- Responsible for coordination and development of staff, as well as process quality and timely project deliverables.
- Managed the project team resources engaged in the development and maintenance of financial and analytical reporting applications utilizing Tibco, WebFOCUS, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, Discoverer and other tools.
- Led healthcare reporting projects utilizing off-shore resources as part of a cost effective PMP driven program.
- Engaged in planning, testing and implementing upgrades of application tools and components, including Oracle 9i - 10g, Discoverer 4, WebFOCUS 6 - 7.3.
- Directed collaborative projects with efforts focused in the processing of compliant (HIPAA, PHI) claims data using Tibco workflows with Teradata and Oracle 10g data stores.
- Responsible for direction, development and evaluation of technical staff.
- Member of the Change Control Board (CCB) for the oversight and prioritization of new projects, service requests and standardization of process.
IT Project Manager / Solutions Architect
- Led enterprise software development projects related to e-commerce, database management, data warehousing, document management, financial reporting, inventory control and distribution. Participated in strategic planning and coordinated tactical implementations to maximize productivity and return on investments.
- Directed complex system integration and ERP system enhancement projects utilizing agile and waterfall SDLC methods for manufacturing and inventory management involving Tolas, Broadvision, PostScript bar coding, RF wireless scanners, paper weight scales and packaging automation.
- Provided system workflow design (Tibco, Automate), software engineering, on-site system installation, training and technical support for all operations.
- Managed data center resources, UNIX / Windows / OpenVMS servers, networking, backups, monitoring (SNMP), licensing, security and offsite storage.
- Conceptualized and developed functional requirements, technical specifications, analytical reporting and end user training documents.
- Cultivated client relationships and provided project management, business analysis and technical consulting services to new and existing accounts.
- Engaged as subject matter expert for reporting, system testing, troubleshooting and production support for various systems including Tolas, Oracle and CSGIS.
Confidential, Marlborough, MA
Manager ERP Systems and IT Operations
- Recruited to lead the Tolas ERP and business systems group while supervising a technical staff comprised of 12 direct reports. Oversaw application design teams in developing and supporting Tolas 6.4, Oracle 8i, 3rd party distribution interfaces and the retail web site.
- Significantly contributed to a 40% increase in sales revenue, represented by $150M, via efficiencies in process and automation tools.
- Organized and conducted training classes to ensure proper development and use of the Tolas ERP system and custom enhancements.
- Documented and trained resources on maintaining source code and data integrity across multiple environments.
- Provided production support for a 300-seat call center, data center resources, servers, network, phone system, and ERP applications.