- Confidential is anIT services,consultingand business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
- Confidential offers a consulting - led, integrated portfolio ofIT,BPO,infrastructure,engineeringandassurance services.
- This is delivered through its uniqueGlobal Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India’s largest industrial conglomerate, Confidential has over 276,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 44 countries.
- The company generated consolidated revenues of US $11.6 billion for year ended March 31, 2013 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India. For more information, visit us atwww. Confidential .com.
- People Management
- Managing Profitability
- Promoting Process Improvement
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Strategic Planning
- dealing with Complexity
- Analyzing Information
- Performance Management
- Must possess extensive knowledge in executing Projects in IT Infrastructure domain.
- Staffing, Planning, People Management, Managing Profitability, Promoting Process Improvement, Financial Planning and Strategy, Strategic Planning, dealing with Complexity, Analyzing Information, Vision, Performance Management
- Lead a geographically distributed team
- Formulate, organize and monitor inter-connected projects.
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Coordinate cross-project activities
- Lead and evaluate project managers and other staff
- Develop and control deadlines, budgets and activities.
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Assume responsibility for the Project Resources and coordination with vendors
- Resolve projects’ higher scope issues
- Prepare reports for program stakeholders
- Drive Customer satisfaction for the projects by having a good rapport with the project sponsors.
- Should be able to onboard and offboard Project Resources.
- Understand Project quality audit
- Understand Key Performance Indicators and SLA variations Management.
- Be on top of Projects and ensure that they are closed within Budget and schedule.
- Must be proficient in creating, maintaining and managing Work Break Down Structures using the Project Management Tools.
- Proven experience as an Infrastructure Project Manager.
- Thorough understanding of project management tools, techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent working knowledge of any one project management software (Clarizen / Basecamp / MS Project etc.).
- Excellent communication and problem-solving ability
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree with 10+ years of IT and business/industry work experience
- Minimum 5+ years of project management experience
- Demonstrated skills with a focus on leading through ambiguity and influencing senior level management and key stakeholders.
- Ability to work across multiple countries and groups to set direction, build consensus and solve problems
- Conceptual thinking; ability to communicate a compelling vision and apply business needs with resource requirements in an effective manner as an input to near and long term requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively in all settings, including sensitive and intense situations, by tactfully responding to requests and thoughtfully persuading others to adopt ideas.
- Experience in contract negotiation and management of vendors.
- Ability to accomplish results through lower level supervisors or and professional employees.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Confident to say no when expectations are unrealistic, or to help set realistic expectations.
- Experience with off-shore delivery models.
- Knowledge Of Clarizen / Managing projects in Clarizen would be an added advant