- Confidential has his Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, is a Certified Project Management Professional and Scrum Master wif over 20 years of experience wif IT / Business consulting.
- He has worked in many industries, including a 13 year stint as Senior Manager wif Confidential in Chicago, IL.
- He has stellar communication teams and a strong ability to bring enthusiasm to his teams, keeping them focused and delivering success in rapidly evolving and dynamic environments.
- Scope management: prepared statements of work and project change requests.
- Budget management: prepared project estimates, forecasts, and actuals by reviewing timesheets, invoices and accruals.
- Time management: developed and monitored schedules. Process implementation for schedule compliance.
- Quality management: introduced Gates in teh SDLC process. Reviewed teh deliverables for quality and completeness.
- Resource management: Identified skills, forecasted and proactively engaged vendor resources.
- Vendor management: wrote clear and accurate SOW. Reviewed and approved timesheets, invoice postings and accruals.
Business Domain: Procurement, Supply Chain, Source 2 Pay, Logistics
Project Management Tools: MS Project, Primavera, Clarity, Mingle, Jira
Methodology: Agile, Scrum, DMAIC, Lean, ASAP, RUP, Waterfall, PMBOK
Modeling Tools: Erwin, Rational Rose (UML), VISIO
ERP: SAP, QAD, JDEdwards, Ariba, Aptus
Custom Development: VB 6.0, ASP, .NET. Java, J2EE, TCE, C++
Integration Tools & Methods: Biztalk, WebMethods, Vitria, XI PI, EDI, FTP, Web Services
Databases: RDBMS (SQL Server, ORACLE), DB2, Teradata
BI, ETL and DW Tools: IBM InfoSphere Information Server (DataStage & QualityStage), Microstrategy, Business Objects, Cognos, Tableau, Neo4j
Confidential - Deerfield, IL
Senior IT Program Manager
- Oracle Database Migration to Cloud - Objective of this project is to consolidate on-premise DB’s(~1200) and move to cloud (Multi-Vendor) to align to Takeda’s strategy of zero datacenter by 2020 - Led a global team to conduct a cloud readiness assessment and to define teh road map for teh migration. Successfully Implemented a pilot program to migrate non-critical DB’s to Oracle cloud.
- Migrate R&D’s non-GxP data and analytical engine to Amazon Web Service - led global teams to define data lakes and data streams in Data Hub.
- Migrate HR’s Learning Management system to Cloud.
Confidential - Chicago, IL
- Lead a global team to conduct a cloud readiness assessment in North America.
- Defined future state reference architecture, road map for teh migration.
- Generated business case for teh transformation and developed use cases.
Confidential - Dearborn, MI
Senior IT Project Manager
- Project objective was to extend Global Product Development Test Data Management (PDTDM) to Europe and Asia Pacific regions and to update teh solution architecture for enterprise compliance (Security and Non Functional Requirements - load balancing, scalability and availability).
- Turned project status from red to green wifin 3 weeks of joining teh team.
- Coached client and vendor resources on Agile principles and tools and aligned resources to related roles and responsibilities across all areas impacted by teh project (first infrastructure project delivered using Agile framework).
- Facilitated user stories elaboration, sprint grooming, sprint closure / ceremonies and release session.
- Single point of contact for all internal and external communications.
Confidential - Peoria, IL
- Program Manager for teh deployment of Source to Pay (S2P) processes and systems (Mach 1 - SAP solution for direct material procurement, MSC - Ariba based solution for indirect material procurement, EDI for B2B and ASC - web-based tool to measure supplier and facility performance) in Global Supply Network Division’s(GSND) Transformation Management Office(TMO).
- Helped teams to identify gaps which prevented in meeting teh EDI enablement targets.
- Initiated and managed several long lead projects to accelerate EDI readiness for Transformational programs.
- Architected a web based EDI onboarding tool to prioritize and to collaborate wif various stake holders.
- Architected a web based Tableau tool to provide EDI connectivity status to teh GSND users.
- Architected web based Project Management Office (PMO) tool using SharePoint and Tableau to provide program / project health status to team members and stakeholders.
- Led teh effort to develop methodology (S2P Playbook) to deploy Source to Pay Transformation program across enterprise
- Served as project manager for teh enablement of EDI and bar code labels to improve facility’s ability to process procurement transactions accurately and receive shipments efficiently, which reduced grief and support period cost reduction and inventory optimization.(Reduced material receiving cycle time from 130 seconds to 30 seconds; Grief reduced by 50%).
- Chaired weekly review meeting to review program / projects status and prepares weekly reports to portfolio managers.
- Responsible for developing Monthly Operational Reports for GSND leadership
- Led global project and support teams for teh design, develop, implement and management of direct and indirect material procurement process and systems to support Confidential Global Procurement Organization.
- Developed process (deployment methodology using Agile framework, Architecture Review Board (ARB), change control Board (CCB) and tools (checklist / templates and standard work) to reduce deployment cost and time and to improve teh team’s productivity, utilization and quality of teh deliverables.
- Developed metrics and KPI’s for management review and to measure teh quality of teh solution / systems.
- Managed a team of 20+ employees and vendor consultants, approximately 90% of SAP technical work delivered out of teh offshore facility in Chennai, India.
- Led teh completion 3 LEAN projects wifin 3 months.
- Helped to setup data analytics CoE to provide service to various business groups/solutions.
- Involved in Request for Proposal (RFP), vendor selection and statement of work (SOW) preparation for teh migration of procurement process / solution from on premise to on-demand cloud platform.
Confidential - Detroit, MI
Senior Delivery Architect (Consultant)
- Worked in iPMO (Integrated Project Management Office) to review project architectures, ensure alignment wif teh enterprise architecture blueprint and approve deviations to standards
- Collaborated wif various departments to define enterprise architecture principles, standards, and guidelines
- Ensured development and integration of business architecture wif other architecture layers.
- Reviewed business strategic roadmap and proactively define enterprise architecture initiatives to establish capabilities to enable business processes and initiatives. .
- Ensured enterprise application integration, including defining teh opportunities for integration, selecting teh tools, specifying teh shared data, defining teh interfaces and data-flows and monitoring teh success of integration.
- Chaired Architecture Review Board (ARB) to review project architectures, ensure alignment wif teh enterprise architecture blueprint and advice PIO / CS&TO on deviations to standards.
Confidential – Detroit, MI
- Led multiple projects during tenure
- Delivery manager for strategy developments and operational improvements.
- Responsible for solution design, development, implementation, financial tracking, budgeting, resource allocation, technical direction and serving as quality liaison.