- An accomplished IT Professional with 10+ years of referable experience as Project Manager in managing cross - functional teams with strong knowledge & experience in data analysis, business analysis, and business intelligence.
- In depth understanding & working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC).
- Expert in advanced analytics, business and functional requirements, and documentation.
- Extensive experience in managing Project Management Office Operations in Multi-Site Software Implementations involving huge number of teams across geographic locations with strong expertise in formal Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
- Demonstrated expertise in Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM methodologies of Project management in all aspects of SDLC including analysis, design and review of business and systems requirement specifications, testing methodologies and techniques.
- Highly skilled in managing multiple projects and leading cross functional & multi-disciplinary teams in collaboration.
- Strong knowledge of PMBOK and BABOK Functional areas of expertise - Plan and Manage RPM development with project planning throughout software development life cycle, and release schedules including future development.
- Skilled in Review Request for Proposals, lead product development team and technical lead to formulate project plan specifications and provide cost estimations.
- Expert in conducting detail up-front assessment to analyze current printing infrastructure.
- Expert in facilitating JAD and JAR sessions with business users, internal stakeholder’s, developers and quality assurance.
- Proficient in functionality testing, black box testing, system testing, system integration, and Regression Testing
- Extensive work experience in MS Office, MS Visio, SQL, SAS, HP Quality Center, VBA
- Excellent communication, ability to interface with users at all level, Multi-tasking, Highly Motivated, Flexible, self-directed, results-oriented and customer-focused.
Business Knowledge: Requirements Gathering, Business Definition Requirements, Business Processes research, Analysis & documentation, Use Case Modeling & Analysis, Functional Requirements gathering, Gap Analysis & Impact Analysis, Report Generation, Use Case Diagrams, Use Cases, Process Flow, Integration, JAD Sessions, SCRUM
Technical Knowledge: SQL, MS Office, Oracle, SAS, HTML, OBI, PEGA, DB2, Vignette, RDBMS, Teradata, DB2, NetSuite, Oracle, SQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access, Star Schema, Snowflake schema, OLTP, OLAP
Functional Knowledge: MS-Power point, MS Office (Word, Excel), MS Visio, MS Access, Tableau, SAS
Process Knowledge: Sales & Distribution, System interface, Order to cash, Available to promise, Pricing Procedure, Contract Management, Rebate agreements, Consignment process, Asset Management
Testing Tools: UAT, Integration Testing, Smoke Testing, traceability matrix, Functional testing, Test plan and Test case documentation, Quality Center, QTP
Confidential - Bethesda, MD
Sr. Project Manager
- Led and conducted JAD sessions for requirements gathering, analysis and design of the system.
- Involved in extensiveDatavalidation by writing several SQL queries and worked to resolvedataquality issues
- Analyzed, monitored and anticipated the utilization and performance of the IT infrastructure using SAS
- Supported regulardatamanagement processes and data warehouse ad hoc requests
- Assisted ETL team and provided documentation and testing as needed
- Performed dataintegration between multiple sources and environments
- Worked in an Agile environment and provided network management and information technology (IT) integration
- Monitored, managed and optimized total print output environment, end to end, regardless of printer brand
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis of the requirements from the business owners and users usingAgile SCRUM methodology.
- Gathered Business Requirements through brainstorming sessions on global calls.
- Involved in defining Change Management Process for Release Management Team.
- Mapped process flow; assess as-is a process through user interviews, data collection and analysis, design and evaluation of to-be process solutions.
- Prepared Business Object / Business Process Models that included modeling of all the activities of business from conceptual to procedural level.
- Analyze business requirements and segregated them into Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and OOD using Borland Together according to UML methodology thus defining the Data Process Models.
- Worked with the Quality Assurance and Software Development teams to identify and design test cases
- Helped design and code custom test automation programs to swiftly and consistently test the company's radiology software
- Developed a mission critical comprehensive Business Needs Analysis (BNA) report to migrate the Finance & Accounting departments
- Conducted interview with Stakeholders to get a better understanding ofbusinessprocesses and gather requirements
- Developed & managed the project management plan, established risk management process and metrics for the deliverables
- Created data models andbusinessprocess models
- Managed user security, SQL backups & restores, SSRS reports and SharePoint sites
- Created User Acceptance Tests and Stress test the new ERP platform for stability and security
- Trained employees in finance and accounting departments on how to properly utilize the new ERP software
- Delivered a complete Statement of Work (SOW) outlining the data migration path, the required reports, the new and improved processes across all of the respective accounting modules and hands on training for all stakeholders and managers
- Setup Multicurrency software to import daily rates into ERP system
Sr. Project Manager
- Anticipate and log potential issues in time for prevention through brainstorming of possible risks and assumptions during the planning phases and reviewing lessons learned. Prepare with alternate solutions, as needed
- Ensured that alluser stories areupdatedwith revised estimates/status prior to the Daily Scrum using Rally.
- Functional areas of expertise - Plan and Manage RPM (Risk Prevention Management Platform) development with project planning throughout software development life cycle, and release schedules including future development.
- Coordinate technical activities to develop and deliver business systems solutions to meet business objectives and ongoing operations.
- Review Request for Proposals, lead product development team and technical lead to formulate project plan specifications and provide cost estimations.
- Present proposals, consult and negotiate with end clients to finalize product specifications for contract approval.
- Manage client relationship to ensure service delivery per milestone and overall performance.
- Host everyday Scrums, Facilitate Sprint planning and Sprint Retrospective Meetings. Enable the required interaction between the scrum team and product owners on a regular basis.
- Creating, Managing and Controlling Project schedule using Microsoft Projects.
- Identification of Qualitative and Quantitative Risks Analysis and execution of resolution strategies
- Plan communications and Stake holder expectation Management both with Client Sponsor teams and Infosys leadership teams
- Manage satellite product/project development, delivery and release. Supervise review of design documents and code reviews
- Involved inbusinessanalysis methodology after assessing the corporate and HIPAA compliance procedures
- Met with stakeholders to discuss and confirm software needson regular basis
- Analyzed notes and discussions with stakeholders to develop workflow, use cases, and software requirements
- Communicated client'sbusinessrequirements by constructing easy-to-understand data and process models, and combining models and requirements into an effective development package
- Designed and implemented testing plans to ensure quality software releases, assigning tasks and providing instruction to other testers as needed
- Served as a liaison between development staff and clients to ensurebusinessneeds are clearly communicated
- Effectively used Agile methodology like story cards for e-citation project
- Coordinated with IT and other internal departments and external entities to ensure proper data collection and project completion
- Served as a liaison between technical and business team and participated in all phases of the SDLC
- Preparation of Project Initiation Report, Check lists, Scope, Time, Cost, Quality, Human Resource, Communication, Risk plans, very effective in preparing Integrated Project management plan, Effort, Cost estimation and Cost Budgeting, Resource Management, Project Execution and Reporting, Work delegation to team members
- Requirements gathering, Functional analysis, Solution Design, Software Development, Acceptance Testing, Accountable for all project deliverables, software documents and training
- Analyzed Software Requirement Documents and Business Requirement Documents to get a better understanding of the system on both technical and business perspectives
- Project Management and activity tracking, work planning and Resource planning
- Data analysis - Root Cause analysis, Pareto Analysis, Ishikawa diagrams, Cause and Effect Matrix, Process Mapping Techniques
- Actively involved in client interactions during UAT and final sign-off, Preparation of User Manuals & Users training,
- Migrated data to new applications with effective business mapping of required fields
- Participated in JAD (Joint application development) and JAR (Joint application requirements) sessions for several projects
- Expertise in converting project/business requirements into “traceable” test case scenarios for existing Web-based applications
- Identified and documented requirements and project related issues, assumptions, constraints, and dependencies
- Communicated with various departments to understand business process
- Conducted processes and requirement walkthrough sessions with project development team
- Assisted in the evaluation of business requirements by analyzing client activities and/or systems to identify alternative business solutions or process improvement opportunities.
- Assisted in the development and maintenance of comprehensive documentation of business requirements
- Performed monthly analysis of management approval memos and business requirements for State and Countrywide changes
- Created Power point presentations to explain subject matter experts about the approach and the enhancements for different pieces of project
- Gathered information and work methodically through large amounts of data in order to arrive at the necessary solution
- Created various data flow diagrams for the business process and effectively communicated with developers and stakeholders.
- Tested and verified business process flows to ensure that products and processes are supported. Verified the accuracy of the output of the flows for consistency and compliance
- Reviewed and analyzed publishing changes and delivered various solutions before the implementation in production environment
- Organized meetings with users and stakeholders to identify problems, resolve issues and improve the process to ensure a stable and accurate solution
- Developed training plans for IT consultants and new hires to provide them with Domain knowledge of Auto insurance industry and standards of the company.
- Quality Center used for documentation for the project requirements.
- Worked closely with project teams to obtain current and future state of business processes
- Reduced environmental footprint through printing less paper, consuming less energy, generating fewer greenhouse gas
- Conducted a thorough, up-front assessment to analyze current printing infrastructure
- Continuously monitored printing environment and use ongoing process improvements to save you time and money
- Involved in gathering specifications and requirements on daily basis
- Conducted JAD sessions with different departments to gather the reporting requirements
- Reviewed test assignments, developed test plan and scripts, and conducted tests as assigned
- Executed test cases manually and automatically to verify actual results against expected results
- Created PowerPoint presentation for different solutions for the gaps in reporting and proposed different approaches to achieve optimized results
- Prepared Test schedules and milestones documentation in order to meet BA CoE standards
- Educated and trained new team members and clients as needed
- Researched and analyzed previous reports to understand new trend change
- Worked specifically on MS office for creating reports
- Developed Use Cases & Use Case diagrams from scratch
- Worked on network management (Printing) and information technology (IT) integration support project to cloud-based solutions
- Created business requirements and functional specifications according to business needs.
- Performed Risk Analysis of the requirements to identify the key business risk areas for the project and prioritized the application development and testing.
- Conducted walkthroughs with the end users and stakeholders to gather the requirements and modification requests from the user to upgrade or change the business specifications for the product.
- Communicated with Business users to develop interface mechanism for order process flow.
- Worked effectively in Microsoft Visio to create context diagram, logical diagram, sequence diagram and data flow diagrams depicting large complex system interactions.
- Followed a structured approach to organize requirements into logical groupings of essential business process, business rules, information needs and insured that critical requirements
- Developed system integration test plans and executed test cases in an effective manner.
- Created test data for unit testing for all applications interfacing with Orders/Charges/Results process flow.
- Provided required monitoring of production errors and resolutions.
- Extensively worked on Quality Center for overall Test Management.
- Effectively communicated with technical leads demonstrating complex requirements and business process guidance.
- Created Power point presentation to explain the glitches of the system and different solutions with respect to data flow between various systems
- In-depth research and analysis was performed on legacy systems to understand data mapping for reporting and printing purpose.
- Created Data mapping documents in Excel and Supported re-engineering projects to enhance system performance with the developers.
Confidential, Framingham, MA
Project Manager / Business Systems Analyst
- Worked for enterprise service monitoring and analytics team of TJX and involved in multiple TJX infrastructure management projects impacting global TJX environment.
- Created business flow diagrams and charts for applications for all phases of the SDLC.
- Responsible for creating Use Cases, Business Processes and Work Flow Diagrams using MS Visio
- Developed and Executed User acceptance testing for weekly/monthly enhancements and defects.
- Responsible for working with the manager and other users and creating Work flow diagrams as per the data analysis.
- Analyzed Groups sales data and created reports to determine risk factors and potential for certain Health Insurance products to be marketed.
- Gathered and translated business needs into project development requirements for the technical development team.
- Facilitated communication between business customers and technical developers in the determination and articulation of business requirements, and ensuring accurate understanding of business needs.
- Communicated with Underwriters and other SMEs for creating system workflows and integration of different software tools.
- Reviewed and analyzed publishing changes and delivered various solutions before the implementation in production environment.
- Worked on Siebel Analytics to provide the status of sales with respect to members and providers.
- Worked extensively with Siebel developers for enhancement and bug fixes for Siebel analytics.
- Created test plans and test scripts in Test director.
- Developed slides for management to target current opportunities with in-depth research and analysis on Siebel analytics.