- Program Management | Account & Delivery Management| Pre - sales & Solutioning
- IT Budgeting&Forecasting | IT Practice Development|
- “Experienced in handling Complex Delivery on large-scale, complex multimillion-dollar global programs across Energy&Utilities, Manufacturing & Media&Entertainment verticals wif a focus on technology transformation, by collaborating wif leadership teams
- A leader wif a track record of successfully developing teams and delivery practice.
- Good experience in working wif US, EMEA, APAC teams and clients.
- Implemented Service/Help Desk teams using various tools me.e. Manage Engine, HP service center, Nagi OS, Peregrine Service Center, Siebel CRM and Micromuse Netcool to handle End User service requests and provide L1 incidents/events
- Implemented theInformation Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework to improve service management practices and processes wifin the Service Desk and Infrastructure teams
- Expertise in aligning strategy wif execution and building high performance teams to deliver on IT roadmap wif high quality wifin CTQ constraints of - Scope, Time & Cost.
- Successfully led enterprise level global projects through project governance processes, developed relationships wif key business stakeholders and leadership teams across geographies and departments
- Expertise in rolling-out to streamline and improve cross functional collaboration for New products, Support Process, Training & Learning resulting into resource savings and improving time to value and client satisfaction.
- Expertise in collaborating wif business leaders to formulate portfolio strategy, roadmap plan and deliver against that managing changes, risks along the way.
- Managed resource transitions, multiple vendor relationships, validation of software/hardware and testing
- Consultancy for Request for Proposal (RFP) & Request for Quotation (RFQ) responses and Proof of Concept (POC); working closely wif Sales & Pre-sales teams
- Proven track record as an TEMPeffective leader wif focus on clients (external & internal) to empower and motivate teams to consistently deliver to meet & exceed expectations
- Worked closely wif external vendors and contractors to manage and coordinate projects wif the business units and other IT departments, where necessary.
Head- IT Delivery
- Managed IT delivery, transition & transformation for our SMB clients.
- Oversaw implementation & delivery of federated enterprise cloud integration & governance tools for our clients.
- Responsible for hiring senior technical staff in IT delivery & consulting.
- KRA to align delivery wif global standards and enable client meeting & delivering objectives as per IT roadmap.
AVP-IT & Comm
- Streamlined Service Desk Operations and end users service management of IT department to align wif business objectives wif a well-defined KPI methodology. Implemented service/help desk tool Manage Engine from Zoho, to TEMPeffectively manage end user expectations and provide resolutions to issues/requests wifin SLA, IT asset management wif emphasis on key parameters.
- Developed and managed Enterprise Application portfolios thru re-engineering & consolidation for all functional departments and to assure all IT service level agreements for the end user community
- Facilitated internal and external IT Audits as per pre-defined schedules; closed audit Non-conformances (NCs) on time
- Handled assets (AUM) worth over US$ 10 MM.
- Led a team of engineers as part of the IT&C team and vendor support teams providing IT services to end clients across 20+ locations including Onshore & Offshore.
- Managed the program budget worth US$ 1.5 Million, monitored expenditures and cost against delivery; maintained gross margin of individual accounts month-on-month
- Spearheaded Planning & Budgeting exercise of IT Infrastructure Operations,control of Operational and Capital costs, Technology implementation, Transition and Service delivery wif over 15+ vendors (across IT & Operations)
- Created execution roadmaps for KGD6 IT&C team such as estimation, budget controls, IT infrastructure, security, crisis / disaster & business continuity plans, asset management, intellectual property protection, application & software development/implementation business, and so on) to reduce overall operational costs of resources, infrastructure and applications as well as create an alignment between business / technology plans and strategic initiatives at the top level
- Program managed Implementation of OMPro Suite (Honeywell) integrating wif Invensys DCS & RIL SAP Enterprise Modules me.e. Enterprise Asset Management(EAM), Human Capital Management(HCM), Environment Health Safety(EHS), Lab Information Management System(LIMS) across KGD6 basin aligning operational processes
- Microwave connectivity project between Control Riser platform (CRP) and Floating Platform Storage Offshore (FPSO) which was first of its kind to enhance the network reliability & bandwidth by multifold based on Broadband Antenna technical solution in USA
- Upgrade of AspenTech’s IP21 software to be able to capture the key PVT parameters of wells and flow measurements. Data was aggregated and used for further analytics for the behavior of Hydrocarbons.
Delivery Manager/Program Manager
- Proposed a Hybrid Concierge support model to GE by cutting the operational cost by 1/3rd and could acquire the project.
- Handled a team of 24 Engineers at Onsite, Connecticut USA to provide End User/Service desk support for GE aviation team. Primarily taking care of end client service requests like desktop/laptop operational issues, hardware problems, periodic security patch updates, vulnerability checks, software updates, OS migrations, backup & restorations.
- Led P&L of Global IMS accounts by increasing the top-line by more TEMPthan two fold wifin a span of 2years.
- Functioned as Program Manager for our clients in Northern America wif a team of 160+ associates along wif Project Managers wif a revenue run rate of approx. $8MM USD a year
- Streamlined the Manufacturing, Distribution & Logistics(MRDL) and Media & Entertainment (M&E) verticals from an IMS standpoint in 2010
- Worked closely wif vertical delivery teams, sales & pre-sales in building the business pipeline, converted prospects into projects and added resources by augmentation.
- Generated growth by farming, mining existing accounts and additional revenues from new clients to meet the BU top-line
- Managed RFP process, objections handling, negotiations and deals closure; oversaw the transitioning & transformation of new projects, conducted feasibility study of transitioning of a project or a program to offshore etc.
- Expanded business of IMS unit and increased the top -line by maintaining the GM across the project portfolio, resource and cost optimization in BU by just in time hiring and cross skilling of resources to handle multiple technologies
- Performed gamut of operations such as Project Management/Service Delivery of a turnkey project as a Black Box Solution for National Australia Bank at Melbourne, AUS on External Application Delivery solution
- Offered production support of brokered virtual desktops & Citrix published applications
- Led project planning (scoping & managing the complete integrated plan of all the vendors involved in the project implementation)
Manager - Global Technology
- Started the Infra. Project management practice to manage custom infra. Builds, hosting enterprise applications, storage implementations schedules from offshore.
- Implemented global enterprise management center (GEMC) at offshore by working wif onsite functional heads acquiring data points, technology verticals (Platform, Database, Network Ent. Storage & backup, DCO and Infra. Project Management) and translated them into system requirements.
- Performing infrastructure changes (ichanges) on client servers to meet the SAS-70 Audit compliance following the SVEP process
- Liaised wif Hardware vendors IBM, HP & DELL for USi’s requirement based on the forecast/budgets
- Built the Infrastructure Practice(RIM) to manage hosted services in Datacenters located across USA by “Following the Sun” global delivery model supporting L1, L2 & L3 tickets, Problems and Service requests using Netcool tool from Micromuse and integrating wif Oasis for service management.
- Managed resource utilization from PeopleSoft reporting system and oversaw Staff Performance Appraisals, mapped team training needs, established individual goals & objectives for the team were part of managerial responsibilities
- Tracked the Global Enterprise prioritizes tasks which involved:
- Monitoring of the alerts by using the Netcool tool from Micromuse for any incidents/problem/errors on the servers
- Logging into the servers remotely from Avocent/Cybex console or through secured shell to troubleshoot the problems, iJump terminal servers were used to connect to the remote client connectivity