- Strategic Planning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Risk Management
- Vendor Management & Client Relations
- Change Management
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Demand Management/Capacity Planning
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Cost Benefit Analysis / ROI Analysis
- SOW, RFP Management
Methodologies: Agile, SDLC, Waterfall, SAFe,, SCRUM, Kanban, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Six Sigma Green Belt
Disciplines/Processes: BPM, BI, ITIL, ITSM, SOA, CMMI, LBGUPS, REST AP
Project Management: Financial Management, Program Management, Workflow Management, Agile, Waterfall, Change Management, Vendor Management, SDLC, Scrum Master, Six Sigma Green Belt, ITIL, Agile Coach, Kanban
Cloud Computing: Data Integration, Data Migration, Infrastructure, Data Warehouse, APIs
MS Office Suite: (Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Visio), PRISM, Hardware Certification Labs, SharePoint, SharePoint Design, ReqPro, Filenet P8, Big Data, PMBOK Tools and Techniques, process improvement methods, ITUP, WSDL, SaleForce.com, ServiceNow, SAP, Rally, VersionOne, Jenkins, Pier, QC, CA PPM
ITSM: CMMI, IBM Mainframe, Web Services Remedy Change, Remedy Assist Management, Remedy Help Desk, Crystal Reports, RequistPro
Agile Coach/ Scrum Master
- Shields Scrum teams from disruptions and roadblocks which would of hindered productivity from the team by interception of request outside the project goals.
- Works wif Product Owner on Release Plan, Product Backlog refining per Sprint and Release.
- Organizes Agile team using SAFe Methodology (Daily Standup, Retrospect, Burndown rate, Velocity) and utilized Rally for capturing epic stories, user stories and managing resource allocation for iteration schedules and releases.
- Conducts ongoing evaluations to ensure TEMPeffectiveness of Agile programs and recommends comprehensive process change to leverage processes currently being implemented by team and recommend modifications as necessary.
- Facilitates and/or supports Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective wif Scrum team.
- Provides all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Guides and Coaches the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile practices and implement principals to deliver high quality products to customers.
- Coaches and trains leads, project and program managers across globally distributed organizations to adapt and understand how to apply agile.
- Assessed the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, Confidential a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
- Utilize Kanban methodology to ensure all production support tickets meets SLAs.
- Worked wif T - Mobile IT team on integration of production ticketing system and QC Test Case system wif Rally tool.
Tools/Techniques: Agile Project Management, Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Rally, MS Office Suite (Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Visio), SharePoint, Quality Center, Pier Ticket Workflow, Jenkins, CA PPM, SharePoint Design, SAFe, Kanban, Scrum, Microservices
Lead Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Managed 47 applications utilizing the blended Waterfall and Agile Methodology in support of completing all deliverables and passing all requirements for approval of funding.
- Organized Agile team using Scrum Methodology (daily standup, retrospect, burndown rate, velocity) and utilized Rally for capturing epic stories, user stories and managing iteration schedule.
- Fast tracked project that had been stalled for 1 ½ years increasing productivity up 30% wifin 1 month of startup.
- Created folders and utilized Filenet P8 for documentation repository for easy updates to documentation where ever posted.
- Facilitated and/or supported all Scrum Events, Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- Supported the Product Owner and Development Team in their quest to do everything possible to fulfill customer’s needs and exceed expectations.
- Provided all support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
- Guided and Coached the Scrum Team and organization on how to use Agile practices and principals to deliver high quality products to customers.
- Coached and trained leads, project and program managers across globally distributed organizations adapt and understand how to applyagileand lean.
Tools/Techniques: Project Management, Financial Management, Program Management, Cloud Computing, Rally, Data Integration, Agile, Waterfall, Change Management, Supply Chain Management, MS Office Suite (Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project and Visio), PRISM, Workflow Management, Hardware Certification Labs, SharePoint, ReqPro, Scrum, Filenet P8, Big Data, PMBOK Tools and Techniques, Six Sigma Green Belt process improvement methods, ITUP, Vendor Management
Sr. Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Coordinated wif team members to document detailed project schedules, project estimates, resource plans and status reports, tracked key project milestones and adjusts project plans and/or resources to meet needs of customers.
- Utilized Kanban Methodology to track progress of Sprints.
- As part of Cox methodology, documented and completed more TEMPthan 20 project management documentation for the inception, planning and execution phase of the project.
- Performed cost analysis that span over the course of 4 years indicating an API growth rate of 30% wifin the first year, to include, a 10% growth rate increase on SOA Strategy Plan.
- Communicated to executive leadership, team leads and team members in a timely and consistent manner to ensure compliance wif project estimating and reporting.
- Collaborated wif BSS, OpDev, QA and RM on SOA and API strategy for enterprise solution.
Tools/Techniques: MS Office Suite (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), JIRA, PMBOK Tools and Technique, Filenet P8, SOA Governance Maturity Model, JIRA, REST API Life Cycle Management, Strategic Capability Roadmap, Cost Analysis, Agile, HP PPM, MS Project, Project Server, Visio, SharePoint, Capital Expenditures, Operational Expenditures, WSDL, Kanban, VersionOne
Sr. Project/Program Manager Advanced Solutions, Product Development
- Led a team of interdisciplinary staff in the development of websites, Web-based applications and systems, mobile apps, and other technology-focused projects.
- Served as the central resource and marketing leader for all web-related and digital innovations, including information architecture, site structure, usability, functionality, development, design, content strategy and processes, digital, mobile and other applications.
- Transformed the interaction between an Confidential &T customer perspective of an Confidential &T offering through automation and M&P, to include what the customer would experience while learning, buying, getting, using, paying and obtaining services for Confidential &T products and services.
- Developed a list of current end-to-end processes. Defined the scope and the process owners.
- Created and utilized Filenet P8 for documentation repository for easy updates to documentation where ever posted.
- Selected and prioritized processes for improvement based on predefined criteria.
- Identified, drove, documented and managed program level coordination, dependencies, issues, risks, project roadmaps, schedules and proof of concept implications across multiple projects wifin a program.
- Successfully led the Customer Experience team of ~55 members in developing a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) solution called Confidential &T Toggle. The BYOD solutions allowed Confidential &T to recuperate lost revenue of 33% from consolidation to one device.
- Exemplified leadership of cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of the product as part of the PMO from the requirements process through finished state.
- Facilitated working sessions wif Product Managers to increase Net Promoter Scores (NPS). NSP increased 25% 1st quarter.
- Prepared and delivered Quarterly Business Reviews wif clients which increased customer satisfaction by 35%.
Tools/Techniques: MS Office Suite (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PMBOK Tools and Technique, LBGUPS, Cloud Computing, ETE Implementation, Cost Analysis, MS Project, Visio, PMO, SharePoint, SalesForce.com, CSS/CSS3, Web Design, HTML5, Big Data, Beta customers, Consumer Governance Board, Filenet P8 Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Change Management, MobileIron, Mobility Device Management (MDM), AirWatch, Office365
Sr. Project Manager
- Actively participated in the design, development, testing and documentation of the codes and jobs necessary to support management initiatives for Customer Care.
- Assisted management wif production including loads, source, job scheduling data sets and scripts.
- Assisted and managed issues related to Call Center production support ticketing systems.
- Worked on all technical phases of operations for call center infrastructure projects.
- Directed compilation of records and reports concerning production, machine malfunctioning and maintenance.
- Analyzed the results of monitoring the operating systems and recommends changes to improve processing and utilization industry and technology to create business requirements, develop business strategies and operational deployment strategies.
Tools/Techniques: MS Office Suite (Office, Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Filenet P8, MS Project, Project Server, PMBOK Tools and Technique Procedural Analysis, Workflow plans, Risk Assessment, ServiceNow ITSM, Customer Care, Production Support, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Support, Clarify, Waterfall, Migration, Customer Call Center, Red Hat, SharePoint, Clarify, AOTS
Sr. Quality/Process Manager
- Implemented continuous improvement for all product and service processes for products and services offered to Confidential &T Government customers.
- Trained all process stakeholders, owners and managers on processes/process management on how to improved customer experience, cooperation, efficiency and accountability.
- Organized and led large cross-functional teams in the development of operational performance metrics and process control points for ~ 15 Confidential &T products (Legacy and Mobility).
- Documented over 150+ documents to support improving processes for Ordering, Provisioning, Maintenance, Managed Services for Customer Care, Assemblers, Tier 1 Help Desk. Partnered wif over 150 Sales and Program Managers to train on ordering systems to reduce backlog of over 3500 back orders. Over a period of a month, back order ordering process was down 23%.
- Served as a SME (subject matter expert) in various functional areas while leading the Care team in defining complex organizational process improvements.
- Partnered wif stakeholders to document AVPN and PL Mow Billing process for APAC, CALA, NA and EMEA.
- Created and utilized Filenet P8 for documentation repository for easy updates to documentation where ever posted.
- Conducted brainstorming sessions to document current processes, opportunities for improvement and measurement criteria/guidelines. Performed Gap Analysis identifying deficiencies inhibiting TEMPeffectiveness wifin the Care Organization.
- Managed Change Control for all ordering, provisioning and maintenance in support of operational procedures
Tools/Techniques: MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Filenet P8, PMBOK Tools and Technique, SDIA, Supply Chainge, ConOps, User Guide, Maintenance Plan, Transition Plan, CRM, Change Management, Provisioning, Ordering, MOP, Cost Analysis, Visio, PMO, SharePoint, Web Design, Six Sigma Green Belt Tools, SnagIT, FileNet (P8)
Project Manager (Consultant)
- Managed web browser design and development for interface interaction for DC homeowners to qualify for the homestead program.
- Documented and mapped current state and future state of proposed solution.
- Documented 30+ documents to include project plan, project schedule, BRD, Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Test Plan and Deployment Plan.
- Worked directly wif developers, systems user and cross functional teams to complete phases wifin allotted timeline and budget.
- Worked closely wif stakeholders on business process improvements in order to set goals and impact measurements that align wif department and company-wide strategy.
- Formally reported status (scope, schedule and budget) of project to DC Government COO and department executives impacted by project.
Project Manager/Business Analyst (Consultant)
- Coordinated management of multiple related projects and ongoing operations.
- Implemented ITIL processes for Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement Methodology.
- Interviewed customers to understand and document expected outcomes of sessions.
- Monitored cost, schedule and technical performance of component projects and operations, Identified projects that will impact current agency operations and document changes to current workflows.
- Developed BRD, RTM and Test Plans for Remedy Help Desk, Remedy Change & Asset Management.
- Created advanced reports using Crystal Reports and excel to show performance against Service Level Agreements.
Tools/Techniques: MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint), Remedy Change, Remedy Assist Management, Remedy Help Desk, Crystal Reports, ITIL, Visio, SharePoint, Web Design, Data Warehousing, Content Management, SDLC, MS Project, ITSM, CMMI, IBM Mainframe, Web Services