- Experienced technology program manager with almost thirteen plus years of experience in leading large cross functional teams to deliver impactful business solutions that reduces costs, increase market shares, improve compliance and drive profitability.
- Have hands on experience as an MDM architect in leading 3 green field MDM implementations to realize strategic CIM (Customer Information Management) initiatives.
- Experienced in integrating external Customer firmographics vendors such as such as D&B, Avention to improve data quality as well as build hierarchy in B2B environment.
- Experienced in achieving the holy grail of MDM projects - Customer 360 profiles, Customer Analytics and Hierarchy Management.
- Recently led a 25 person cross functional team to automate the post order contract generation process.
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions with multiple business stakeholders to capture requirements.
- Led team to build a more scalable order processing system.
- His core capabilities from program manager standpoint include: Program Management, Product Management, Change Management, Resource Planning, Staff Development, Strategic Leadership, Team Building, and Vendor Selection.
- His core capabilities from hands on technical standpoint include: MDM, Kimball methodologies, including dimensional modeling, star schema design and implementation, Data Quality & Governance, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Data Warehousing, API led Integrations, Integrations in Cloud only premise, Analytics, Graph DB, No SQL, QlikView
- Solid understanding of Microservice Architecture and Order processing system.
- Has hand-on Software Development Lifecycle experience which includes Requirements Analysis, Design, Testing, System Integration and Software Configuration Management. Has experience in various development methodology like waterfall, prototyping, rapid, agile etc.
- Have been playing scrum master role for over 5 years.
- Good understanding of ITIL framework. Have played role of Incident Manager.
Project Methodology: Agile, SDLC
Applications Software: SAP ECC (ERP), Oracle ERP, Salesforce CRM, Eloqua, Zuora, Workday, Microsoft AX, WARP ( Confidential ’s Open Source ERP)
Data Management: Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server,, Apache Cassandra & Apache Spark, MongoDB, Solr & elasticSearch
Cloud: AWS Platform, Azure platform, Docker container registry& Kubernetes/container service, Spinnaker & Jenkins for CI/CD
Master Data, BI/DW and Architecture: Informatica (MDM), Qlikview, Business Object, Oracle, MS SQL Server, CA Erwin, Visio, Collibra
- Built vision and roadmap to create Customer 360 profile using a graph DB.
- Played role of MDM Architect and the MDM Technology Program manager for the Master data initiative.
- Led the proof of concept program to integrate MDM to all the critical Enterprise systems using both offline as well as real-time integrations using Kafka as the data pipeline.
- Played role of Tech Lead/Scrum Master for Order Management team of Digital Product and handled high traffic events like Semi Unveil, Roadster (Model T) launch. These key events generated reservation and increase cash flow.
- Ran the program to migrate the old legacy order management system to a new highly scalable Microservice based framework.
- Acted the Integration Manager whereby all the backend engineers for Digital group reported to me.
Senior Manager- Projects/Senior MDM Architect
- Managing a team and led them in Architecture, Design, Analysis, Development and documentation for a Master Data Management project initiative for an esteemed banking client.
- The project involved deprecating a legacy MDM project and move to a more robust newer version of Informatica MDM 10.2 version using the latest best practices.
- Working with product owners and relevant IT stakeholders to translate business requirements to technology solutions.
- Planning, organize and conduct workshops to facilitate discussions and decisions for building application integration
- Championed the need to setup a Data Quality initiative using cloud based data quality cleansing tools.
- Led a global team of onsite and offshore mix to lead the program.
- Worked on RFP and won the Phase II of the MDM initiative successfully.
- Phase II of the project involved moving away from PL/SQL based User Exits to SIF Java based user Exists.
- Play role of Integration architect for a SAP based enterprise wide integration project using iPaaS solution by Informatica cloud.
- Led Design & Development of the systems to system interfaces, data flows, APIs, and integration middleware.
- Conduct business and requirements analysis workshops, produce gap/fit.
- Write architectural and API proposals and specifications.
- Experience working with iPaaS based products and technologies like SOAP, REST, XML, WSDL, XSD and JSON
- Technologies Used - Informatica Cloud, AWS, SAP, REST, SOAP, Workday, Salesforce
- Play role of Solution Architect for a Cloud MDM implementation
- Led design for integration between Salesforce and other enterprise applications
- Led design and dev for integration of interfaces with external partners.
Principal Design Engineer/Scrum Master
- Play role of Solution Architect/Scrum Master in the MDM Project.
- Conduct business and requirements analysis workshops, produce gap/fit.
- Define and design the Data Acquisition, Transformation, and Data Cleansing approach for the MDM implementation.
- Designed the Real-time integration of SFDC and ERP with MDM to avoid duplicate account creation using a PUB-SUB model.
- Led the discovery of MDM match and merge rules.
- Ensure MDM code conforms to established coding standards and meets the feature specifications.
- Worked with business stakeholders to come up with Data Governance processes.
- Help define and track Data Quality and Data Governance metrics.
- Technologies Used - Informatica MDM 9.7.1, Informatica Power Center 9.6.1, IDQ, TIBCO, SFDC, SIF, IDD
- Led the design and adoption of the new standard methodology for building Data warehouse.
- Led the ETL Mapping Design process.
- Worked with business to come up with the Semantic Layer Definition Views.
- Design integration of Confidential with all major enterprise source systems.
- My role was hands on as well as working with PRODUCT OWNER to prioritize user stories for each Sprint.
- Plan, organize and conduct workshops to facilitate discussions and decisions for building application integration.
- Led the effort to revamp and rebuild the entire reporting as well as data visualization efforts.
- Led the workshops with Business Users to do the discovery process to come up with requirements around reports and dashboards.
- Project was delivered using SDLC lifecycle.
- Play role of Integration Architect in the Confidential Project.
- The commercial banking data warehouse was a mish mash of technologies and half-baked ad hoc solutions were being used for day to day activities.
- The aim of the project was to streamline the Data warehouse, unify all process to a common technology and improve operational reporting.
- Involved in the total revamp of the Data warehouse to conform to dimensional modelling.
- Led a team of 5 contractors to fix all the loopholes in the Data warehouse.
- Streamlined all processes to use Informatica ETL instead of disparate technologies.
- Redesigned the Commercial Banking Business Objects UNIVERSE to help users prepare adhoc reports.
- Architected the Data mart to act as one stop need for various kinds of data integration among various business units and customer generating leads for the client.
- Help setup the managed file transfer process for sending data feeds to partners using Gentran Integration Suites (GIS).
- Optimize existing ETL processes.
- Create and manage documentation as appropriate related to creation of process manuals, integration mappings, test scenarios, test conditions, and test scripts