- 14 years of IT experience with 10 years working as Project manager at Confidential
- Experience in managing the projects with Iterative and incremental deliveries using waterfall, Agile/Scrum, SAFe and Kanban methodologies.
- Part of Enterprise Release Management team supporting 16 Software releases with Budgeting, Activity/Task planning, Scheduling, Tracking, Checklists, Co - ordination, Migration Requirements, and Go-Live support
- Subject Matter expertise on Requirements, Enhancements, Design and Testing of ETL, Reports and Data analysis for Enterprise Dispute Management platform.
- Delivered software solutions consistently with the product roadmap meeting the expectations of Mergers and Acquisitions from clients.
- Responsible for providing project estimates and project resource plans as per critical path.
- Continuously established clear operational specifications and formulated software requirements, in discussions with Product Development team.
- Increased Web platform availability to near 24x7 through Implementation of Data replication and Data warehouse migration projects ( > 20,000 man-hours)
- Decision making Role for Evaluation and implementing/upgrading System architectural changes through new Software enhancements, for increased performance and reduced Cost of ownership
- Hiring, On-boarding and Training of more than 30 resources from multiple off-shore vendors.
- 30% reduction in Data and Reporting incidents through performance tuning and improving database design
- Driving Co-ordination and Communication between Key Stakeholders, Internal teams and Vendors
- Collaborated with Product Development Team to create clean UI interfaces to provide simple, intuitive interactions and User experience.
- Successful integration of 4 major US banks to the Enterprise platform supporting merger and Acquisitions.
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, AIX, Windows
Programming Languages: Java, AEM 6.2, JSP, Python
Databases/ Tools/Warehouses: DB2, Teradata, Hadoop, Hive, Oracle, MS SQL, Sybase
Planning/ Collaboration Tools: JIRA, AGM, Confluence, Clarity, MS Project, WIKI, SharePoint, MS Office
Reporting/BI Tools: Tableau, Actuate, Cognos, Ab Initio, Erwin, Visio, Toad
Industry/ Market Segment: Payment industry, Project Management, BI, Data Analytics
Confidential, Collierville, TN
- Daily Stand-up calls with development team, Product Owner and Stakeholders
- Update list of Impediments from daily scrum, emails and meeting on daily basis
- Work with Product Owner, Stakeholder and Dev team to resolve impediments
- Prepare and distribute Sprint report to Stakeholders
- Prepare, publish and maintain burndown charts and Task board on daily basis
- Ensure the deliveries are Mobile and digital compliant along with Online implementation.
- Ensure all the end user UI screens are ADA compliant with validation results
- Onboard new team members with SAFe process and procedures
- Review Product backlog, Sprint backlog and User stories
- Planning, Communication and Coordination with business teams for User Acceptance testing
- Review User guides and business Author guides as part of delivery to Stakeholders.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- As Scrum Master, facilitate Daily Stand-ups, Spring Demo, Review and Retrospectives, Backlog grooming, Planning and commit.
- Sprint Release planning with Size stories, team velocity and finalize target release dates.
- On-boarding of major Issuing banks to Confidential INFINITE brand with SSO (Single Sign-on) + SAML 2.0 (Security Assertion Markup Language) authentication for cardholders.
- Co-ordination with Legal teams, Banks and Vendor to ensure all the UI content are within Confidential guidelines.
- As Release Manager, Plan, Initiate and execute Phase I release to US market.
- Prepare and maintain Kanban board (physical and JIRA) with tasks, bugs, Incidents, Features and Enhancements.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing BI dashboards to provide weekly and monthly trends and projections.
- Drive Semi-Annual Spend Assessment of about 130 Issuers to provide Interchange benefits.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Planning the road map for migration of 110 applications in consultation with SMEs
- Maintain Kanban board (physical and using JIRA) to plan backlogs, In-process and validation activities.
- Maintenance of Pre and Post migration of code base, domain data and User set-up requirements.
- Daily stand-up meetings with off-shore development and QA teams for status review and prioritization.
- Prepare and upload operational data to the new environment by adhering to Intellectual rights.
Confidential, Milpitas, CA
- Support Dispute Management Knowledge Framework by preparing and reviewing artifacts, templates Reports, Dashboards and checklists.
- Drive RFP responses, proposal preparations and bid management for Product sales
- Build cloud service platform for delivering Dispute Correspondence Letters and reports to Product users
- Assisting Sales team in achieving revenue target by developing and executing an effective “Go to market” strategy
- Participated in new lead identification from market scanning and intelligence
Confidential, Foster City, CA
Sr. Project Manager
- Release Manger for planning, Co-ordinate, execute and support Iterative enterprise release management of 16 Semi-Annual Business Releases (> 25,000 hours each)
- As Scrum Master, Plan, Conduct and Facilitate Stand-ups, Sprint Demo, Burn-down Charts, Sprint Review, Backlog grooming and Planning.
- Create User Stories, Personas for the enterprise application involving external and Internal Interfaces.
- Initiate and manage single point communication with Stakeholders, Product Management and Development team for Release management.
- Prepare Project charter, Budget, tasks, Project Plan, Change Requests, deliverables and Lessons Learned.
- Develop and distribute project performance reports. Regularly review project status, evaluating performance criteria (scope, cost, schedule & quality)
- Manage and monitor day-to-day activity and provide direction to team members and supporting Vendor organizations
- Subject Matter Expertise for BI Reporting, Batch, Database and Data Warehouse activities.
- Plan, Co-ordinate and Support Enterprise web platform testing for Intrusion, Penetration and Security for more than 10 releases.
- Review, Update and Maintain Logical design (E-R diagram) of the database using Erwin data modeler.
- Create Physical design scripts for release cycle according to standards and naming conventions
- Responsible for developing ETL process to extract and transfer data across databases.
- Design and Develop Actuate BIRT Templates, .rod, .bas and .rox files for generating off-line and online static BI reports.
- Support maintenance team for analyzing and fixing the data issues reported by end Users.