- Around 6 years of experience in Data warehousing & Business Intelligence.
- Technical expertise across business verticals such as Aviation, Retail, Online, Marketing, e - commerce, Energy Storage Analytics.
- Delivered and worked on several DW/DI projects during career.
- Varied technological experience wif key skills in Data Modeling, Reporting and ETL.
- Hands-on experience wif DWBI SDK’s such as Talend Data Integration, SymphonyRPM, Analytic Workbench, TABLEAU 10, Jaspersoft4.0, PENTAHO BI Suite (Pentaho Data Integration, Report Designer and Schema workbench).
- Strong leadership, inter-personnel and management skills to execute projects from concept level to actual development.
- Experience in Agile Methodologies, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC): Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, and Documentation.
Business Intelligence: ETL and Data Integration, Business Reporting, Online Analytical Processing (OLAP), Business Dashboard
Programming: Core Java, Unix Shell, TMAP Expressions (Talend DI), SQL
Database Server: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Operating Systems: Windows95/98/2000/XP/7, MS-DOS, LINUX (CentOS/Ubuntu), Mac OS X
BI Tools: Talend Data Integration, Pentaho Data Integration, Pentaho Report Designer, Pentaho Schema workbench, Symphony RPM (Analytic Workbench), Tableau 10
- Analyzed the business data and business logic to create the proposed OLAP data model.
- Data model design using Symphony AS (for Event Based Analysis and Sales and Operation Planning).
- Created interactive reports from the Event and Forecast application data dat was initially available in excel.
- Designed the excel add-in (rpm workbench) reports for Forecast planning and Demand planning.
- Worked on various enhancements on the existing models by analyzing the reports, logs, and joins.
- In GTM source system it was having a single consolidated report. Because of which, it was rally difficult for the business users to analyze the data for different verticals.
- Symphony proposed a solution to break down each report according to the different verticals, such as Sales, Purchase, and Finance.
- In Sales domain me has created a report which will halp them to track how many products has been sold out in a month and wat is revenue GTM is getting.
- In Finance Domain their are 2 modules such as: Account Payable (How much Amount Company has to pay to the vendor) and Account Receivable (How much amount the company has to receive from the customers. Created reports which will give the details of the Account Payable and Account Receivable for the company.
- Main Challenges includes: Identifying the facts and the dimensions as in source only one consolidated report was present. As well as implementing the currency conversion in the finance modules was difficult because they always take the payments in base/Country currency. (For Example for USA the base currency is $, So for any transaction first the currency has to be converted to $ and depending on the current currency exchange rate)
- To develop Operational reports for AES power storage.
- To develop ETL scripts to automate the data retrieval of real time data feeds from different org sites.
- Creation of data warehouse, OLAP cubes, report busting (both desktop and mobile compatibility).
- To design and develop cross tab reports, drill down reports, flash charts for reporting operational KPIs.
- Design OLAP cubes using Pentaho Schema Workbench for multidimensional analysis of the operational data.
Lead Report Developer
- me has Created calendar style, Operational, Tabular reports in jasper for the daily data analysis.
- Created reports by using different mathematical function such as report levels including sum, average, count, min/max, custom calculations, and standard deviation.
- Designed the cross-tab reports for the Operational data analysis.
- Establish data warehouse to analyze the halp desk requests, tickets, Jira issue tracking belonging to Confidential Help Desk team (reports consumed by Higher Management, Help Desk Manager)