- PMI Certified Senior Project Manager and Certified Scrum master with over 10 years of project management experience.
- Proven record in leading global software development projects with distributed teams.
- Experience in E - commerce, IT, Web Development, Human Resources, Mobile app development, SEO and Startups.
- Successful Scrum Master experienced in agile development methodologies
- Relentlessly focused on process improvement and driving best practices
- Strong background in analyzing and defining IT requirements, data analysis, developing detailed functional specifications, developing technical and user documentation, testing and maintenance.
Other: Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, XP), SDLC, Risk Management, Process Management, QA, Coaching, Training, Team building, Vendor Management, Human Resources, Performance Mgmt.
Strengths Client relationship management, risk management, performance tracking.
Confidential - Santa Clara, CA
Senior Program Manager
- Migration of existing sales and maintenance support information to a common PLM platform.
- Chemical Standards - improving and extending the current offering of the chemical compounds sold by the company. Worked with UI/UX teams on design of new functionality and enhancing other elements of the website.
- Managing Content Rewrite project to ensure timely delivery of sister site’s correct page hierarchy, as well as the rewritten content for product detail pages and product group pages. Work with product managers and regulatory department to ensure that all content is approved and meets regulatory guidelines.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
Senior IT Project Manager
- Managed the discovery process, defining and designing specifications, deliverables, milestones and the project phases.
- Coordinated geographically distributed and cross-functional teams to ensure successful achievement ofthe project goals.
- Created and maintained core timelines and managed the financial and resource budgets, working with Zen Cloud management to align efforts with strategic decisions
- Actively participated and managed the creation of User Stories
- Identified and communicatedprojectrisks and issues to senior management. Brought clarity to theproject by escalating issues and successfully identifying mitigation strategies for risks.
- Facilitated discussion and conflict resolution in order to improve team productivity while promoting continuous improvement
- Negotiated betweenprojectstakeholders as needed, instructed and modeled coreAgileprinciples of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility.
- Facilitated the agile ceremonies, such as: backlog refinement, sprint planning, retrospective, daily standups and sprint demos
- Tracked, maintained and improved team metrics, monitored sprint velocity and worked with team to determine how they can continue to improve on velocity and recognize additional efficiencies as they mature
- Conducted and facilitated meetings and provided regular and conciseprojectstatus to all stakeholders. Prepared and delivered presentations to executives and client audiences as required.
Confidential - Mountain View, CA
Technical Project Manager
- Lead project on Norton e-commerce website’s holiday promotions as well as marketing projects related to other Norton products globally. (traffic conversion, loyalty programs, etc.)
- Consulted with stakeholders to gather requirements, understand objectives and prioritize business goals and deliverables related to projects
- Developed project timeline and project cost estimates
- Served as a liaison between the customers, software development team and technical teams.
- Prepared project status reports to keep project team, management, and stakeholders informed of project status and issues.
- Identified and tracked any external dependencies and helped remove blockers proactively.
- Made sure of having adequate collaboration and strategic partnerships across organizational business units and divisions in order to meet project objectives.
- Continuously tracked and resolved issues and solved problems throughout the project lifecycle.
- Lead weekly project meetings with technology team providing transparency to task status and identifying issues.
- Work closely with UI/UX design, development, and QA teams through the full production cycle
- Monitored project schedule and scope to ensure both remain on track. Initiated and implemented appropriate actions and proactively engaged in both quality assurance and risk management activities to ensure project deliverables were met according to both company and client requirements.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Managed projects from kickoff to product launch using Agile practices
- Created and managed project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Worked with product management, development and engineering teams to determine requirements and assess the full scope of technical dependencies
- Proactively communicated and collaborated with external and internal customers to analyses needs and requirements.
- Managed day-to-day execution of project implementations. Assisted with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
- Drove continuous improvement of project management strategies and methodologies within the Dreamforce team.
- Anticipated risks to the project and communicated these risks/issues to management while offering creative solutions for mitigation.
- Was responsible for deliverables including project plans, issues lists, status reports, and meeting agendas with action items, and communication of these to stakeholder.
Confidential - Cleveland, GA
IT Project Manager
- Lead projects in traffic generation, SEO, marketing initiatives, traffic conversion, loyalty programs
- Defined scope, objectives and deliverables of the IT projects, including leading decisions regarding project feasibility and direction from a technical perspective.
- Coachedagilescrumframework to the development team. First two years followed waterfall methodology, then agile/Scrum process for projects during the last two years.
- Actively participated in the creation of user stories, ran daily scrums, sprint planning sessions, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Achievedprojectdeliverables and metprojectmilestones making the best use of limited resources (time, money, and people) following standard processes.
- Delivered monthly status reports to stakeholders, presented results and negotiated any necessary changes.
- Designed and conducted Team Building events for small and medium sized organizations.
- Conducting individual coaching sessions for sales and customer service representatives working at our client firms. Common objective was to assess the current level of skills and abilities, and develop the skills most in need of improvement.
- Was responsible for business development, proposal writing, creation of development plans, and streamlining work-processes.
- Managed vendors, negotiated with venues and other service providers.
HR Project Manager
- Managed Europe-wide (8 countries within Europe) training, development and other HR projects, from planning stage to completion.
- Designed and developed training programs in Performance Management, Sales, Communication, Creativity, Problem Solving, Personal Effectiveness) and vendor management.
- Designed and executed middle and upper management development programs (European Management Development Program, Bissada Beer Challenge, Store Wars).
- Managed semi-annual development program for European training managers.