Confidential, InternSeattle, US
Sr Product Manager Technical Products
- Identify enterprise customer pain points, market opportunities, and competitive trends
- Define product vision, strategy and roadmap to delight customers
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders, engage closely with engineering team to help determine the best technical product implementation methods
- Define outbound marketing strategies, pricing and product launches.
- Collaborated with the Director of Data Center Operations on strategic planning of IT projects, creating proof of concepts outlining project execution approach.
- Managed cross continent, virtual teams of software developers, service engineers and business analysts and steered critical projects from inception to delivery.
- Owned “Business Fundamentals program” in which drove schedules and project ownership for:
- Designing mission critical KPIs, dashboards in Tableau and Cognos reports for tracking engine utilization data for key stakeholders.
- Driving stringent, quality control, operational data workflows to ensure data collected, recorded and reported is reasonably accurate and trustworthy.
- Designed a scheduler application in Maximo to update the nearest location of lease/loaner engine on global map. This reduced the turnaround times for unplanned engine removals.
- Assisting forecasting activities performed by business community for fleet planning, scheduled engine overhaul, parts management, operations using custom reporting and ‘one - click’ dashboards.
- Liaison between TCS - Bangalore and Rolls Royce, provide program updates to senior executives, create SOW’s, project budgets, allocate resources, and generate PO’s.
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Saved $3M in possible charges by fixing data quality related to engine health data records for Rolls Royce.
- Designed workflows to collect data from operators,3rd party vendors. Amended data contracts for historical data and set up future data contracts by collaborating with Legal and Finance teams.
- Designed tool in C# to automate capturing and loading data into Maximo. Successful in reducing 3 FTE/year effort to 1 FTE/day effort and achieved 95% historical data accuracy.
- Achieved 90% time improvement in updating real time OSD data into Maximo by creating a process flow
- Designed traffic lights dashboard in Cognos to monitor various engine performance variables. Established automated monitoring and escalation procedures for anomaly detection.
- Designed automated operational workflows for end to end data governance, organized bi-weekly data boards with senior executives to update on process improvement initiatives and progress.
Confidential, California, US
Project Management Officer
- Managed and mentored 5 Program Managers across Customer and Corporate systems on day to day operations and escalations.
- Provided consultation services to senior management on prioritizing projects related to the company's strategic goals.
- Secured 98% achievement in implementing best practices, resource management and allocation by defining roles and responsibilities. Created and maintained project artifacts, archives and lessons learnt.
- Allocated manpower through 18 external vendors identified by Apple to recruit as per Program managers requirements.
- Created merchandise planning procedures for H1, H2 cycles and peak season variability reports.
- Created Business Requirements document (BRD), Technical Design Doc and Functional DD.
- Designed and executed delivery and deployment roadmaps for TMMP application upgrades. Supported post-production activities and resolved tickets.
Senior software Developer
- Merged, scrubbed and categorized data from 13 data sources to Informix database.
- Created Perl/Shell scripts to migrate Local Number Portability (LNP) data for 45 states to Frontier.
- Updated OSCAR application to identify rejections for failing business rules. Fixed failing rules to enable correct flow of data and avoid future rejections.
- Monitored the rejections in production environment using HP Mercury Quality Centre, on daily basis and supported the Seattle team to resolve the rejections.