- A highly Sr. IT Consultant with over 10 years of experience leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life - cycle, managing and understanding business processes and diligent in aligning project/portfolio goals to meet client’s expectations.
- Proven success in delivering end-to-end solutions with the ability to create realistic schedules, allocate resources, resolve critical path issues, set expectations, manage risks and deliver results consistently on-time and within budget.
- Proven ability to in leading project teams to implement service-oriented architecture (SOA) or object-oriented design (OOD) requirements for software development projects for top fortune companies in retail, entertainment, banking, health insurance, consulting industries.
- Proven ability to developing Program/Project Charters including project business needs, scope description, goals, objectives, deliverables, high-level requirements, risks, milestones and budget.
- Proven ability in Initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling all activities related to the design, development, and implementation of an application project.
- Very knowledgeable of SDLC methodologies and PMO phases.
- Very knowledgeable in preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information and communicating to stakeholders.
- Very knowledgeable with building relationship cross group within IT organization and the business area and managing projects for key member of Application Service Group Leadership team.
- Very knowledgeable in assigning duties, responsibilities and authority across project personnel.
- Very knowledgeable in implementing direction and vision of IT to functional area and ensuring necessary tools and staffing are available to deliver objectives to the business.
- Very knowledgeable in designing and maintaining the necessary standards, metrics, SLAs, and OLAs to deliver world class IT services..
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented with excellent interpersonal and writing skills.
- Capable of delivering result in multiple cross functional projects simultaneously.
- Capable of delivering result outside the immediate scope of responsibility.
- Highly capable of leading a team to success.
- Great presentation and communication skills.
- Team player with highly positive perspective.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Lead over 7 projects with up to 25 team members in multiple locations. Initiated and facilitated communication about programs, opportunities, and project progress with varied customers including health care providers, manufacturers, and internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, and business executives).
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
- Interact with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
- Consult with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Create and deliver presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Developed and implemented program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- Responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Managed a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Ensured program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Lead project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
CRM & Marketing Data Integration Program Manager
- Successfully managed project teams responsible to implement the new CRM vendor migration from Harte Hanks to KBMG. Solution enables other CRM components (i.e., Analytics, Marketing Automation, Unica marketing Campaign Mgmt., 360 degree Client telling) that will build upon the Customer Data Solution.
- Served as principal contact between client and organization to ensure 100% client satisfaction with delivered services
- Successfully managed and implemented the new Omni-channel payment gateway solution which will work seamlessly across all channels, introduce flexibility, and reduce dependencies on legacy systems. The key requirement of deployment was to introduce the process and the replacement of Confidential payment card data in existing data stores with tokenization technology.
- Responsible for the success of the IT marketing projects (CRM, Enterprise Data Warehouse, and Business Intelligence); Projects including developing and executing detailed scope and implementation plans for initiatives that provide the internal Business Marketing team and IT organizations with the ability to make better decisions. From Feasibility to Closure, the IT EDW & BI Project Manager to facilitate delivery within strict deadlines, budget and scope while utilizing Confidential PMO governance standards and methodology.
- While a member of the IT marketing team, strategically align with Confidential PMO team to seamlessly coordinate the efforts of team members, including Business Systems Analysts, Systems Analysts
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Successfully managed various custom development solutions: ACA Project (Affordable Care Act), DMSS Project (Document Management Shared Service), and BETS Project (Benefits Enhancements Turnaround System).
- Managed stakeholders, clients, and partner organizations, planned and scheduled project timelines, tracked project deliverables using appropriate tools, provided direction and support to project teams.
- Lead and participated in reviews and the walk-through of feasibility reports, functional requirements, design, program specifications, test plans and results, and documentation packages.
- Agile scrum methodology from initial estimate to closeout in order to optimize delivery and increase communication on all projects.
- Created Project Plans for Change Requests on the Release Plan and used the project plans to track the progress of each change.
- Studied, analyzed and evaluated business problems and operations in order to produce feasibility, scope and objective, and cost benefit reports.
- Assisted with the development of functional requirements for proposed systems within the team.
- Identified and developed change strategies, established cultural change and monitored efficacy of changes, with SDLC in organizational change management approaches.
- Maintained assigned systems including developing estimates.
- Prioritized, scheduled resources and communicated effectively with employees at all levels.
- Scheduled and managed assigned projects by interacting and directing multiple resources, project team members, and clients to meet overall project goal.
- Identified and allocated resources and roles.
- Scheduled calls and sent weekly communication to stakeholders and/or external clients.
- Developed and managed project plans and associated documents when necessary.
- Communicated effectively project status and tasks to team members and management as well as prioritized efforts within the department.
Confidential, Los Angeles, California
CRM IT Project Manager
- Managed the delivery of the Salesforce CRM application development project.
- Implemented cloud based SFDC CRM components/B2B Portal resulting in enterprise-wide business transformation for the customer.
- Identified and defined issues, developed in-depth knowledge of operations and needed solutions for the project.
- Developed and lead business process improvements throughout Salesforce CRM project as well as developed business process optimization to achieve business goals.
- Responsible for assessing the overall organizational units affected by the change management system.
- Created and managed Salesforce training material for internal and external users and managed the training of staff after the new Salesforce CRM was implanted.
- Maintained requirements documentation, analysis, management, and communication.
- Lead sales force project (SDLC Agile with scrum) projects working with cross functional teams.
- Worked with architecture, design, development, and support staff.
- Lead the Marketo project to support the business and marketing operations.
- Provided weekly status reports to clients. Identified current project schedule, accomplished tasks, future tasks and identified issues/impediments that impacted the schedule.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Lead the iOriginate project to support loan application operations also responsible for end-to-end requirements gathering and leading technology teams on several online banking projects in the eCommerce Technology portfolio.
- Performed Enterprise Analysis and actively participated in online user experience.
- Analyst on fraud and AML processes facilitating with business stakeholders.
- Identified subject-matter experts and drove the project through approval of the documents to management, developers, and quality assurance team.
- Performed technical project consultation, initiation, collection and documentation of client business and functional requirements, solution alternatives, functional design, testing and implementation support.
- Strategized with change management specialist for the successful implementation of change initiatives.
- Developed and managed project plans to on-time successful completion from request for proposal to product delivery
- Played an active and lead role in gathering, analyzing and documenting the Business Requirements, the business rules and Technical Requirements from the Business Group and the Technological Group.
- Documented the Business Requirement Document to get a better understanding of client's business processes of both the projects using the agile methodology.
- Facilitating JRP and JAD sessions, brain storming sessions with the Business Group and the Technology Group.
- Documented the Requirement traceability matrix (RTM) and conducted UML Modeling such as creating Activity Diagrams, Flow Diagrams using MS Visio. Analyzed test data to detect significant findings and recommended corrective measures.
- Worked with the Project Lead in setting realistic project expectations and in evaluated the impact of changes on the organization and plans accordingly. Conducted project related presentations.
- Co-coordinated with the off shore QA Team members to explain and develop the Test Plans, Test cases, Test and Evaluation strategy and methods for unit testing, functional testing and usability testing.
- Responsible for planning and managing several medium-to-large sized technology related projects and cross-functional strategic initiatives of moderate-to-high complexity. Involves all stages of the project life cycle including: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring/controlling and closing.
- Collaborated with upstream and downstream application teams to ensure all incoming and outgoing connections, working with legacy system, were documented in design, and performance test was planned to test each integration point..
- Led cross-functional teams of developers, system analysts, testers, etc. to continue moving forward for delivering on time, with quality, and within budget.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Performed Project Management duties as a part of enterprise team leading medium to large scale projects.
- Translated strategic, high level business and user requirements into functional requirements and usable enterprise information architecture
- Defined quality attributes external interfaces, constraints, system & technical requirements and other nonfunctional requirements.
- Established key client relationship by assessing goals and capabilities of stakeholder groups.
- Communicated business knowledge to offshore team to facilitate development efforts.
- Created, managed, and delivered business services, business process, and business capability artifacts using SOA analysis.
- Coordinated client meetings to gather further requirement enhancements on a timely and regular basis.
- Established SDLC Change Management plan documentation to ensure all projects follow a standardize plan.
- Addressed the governance roles, standards, and processes required for maintaining and ensuring the integrity and effectiveness of Enterprise Architecture.
- Continually guided project from initiation, requirement, design and implementation to ensure requirements were met.
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
Sr. Business Analyst
- Facilitated requirement gathering sessions with key stakeholders, end users, and technical teams.
- Elicited and documented all types of requirements: business, functional, data, user interface, and nonfunctional to establish overall solution
- Defined Standards, Architecture Models, Road Maps, and improved availability of specific architecture information for the division.
- Managed EA Model Portfolio, Knowledge Repository, as well as the Enterprise Architecture Technology Road Map.
- Guided and generated detailed UI prototypes.
- Applied service-oriented architecture approach (SOA) techniques consistently across systems.
- Provided strategic consultation to assigned line-of-business (LOB) customers by defining and designing business processes, functions, organizational structures, as well as providing research, identification and internally marketed technologies based on customer requirements.
- Created clear and concise written documentation for end users and technical teams.
- Documented requirements utilizing both natural language and Unified Modeling Language (UML) artifacts such as use cases, activity diagrams and Business Process model.
- Updated and maintained 200+ (BRD) pages, reinforcing branding, marketing budget, and financial management.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Obtained understanding of business objectives, strategies, and challenges to drive the modeling of the high-level EA design that meets requirements.
- Created charter to define project overview and scope of impacted applications and interfaces.
- Developed prototypes for all application forms and facilitated client approvals.
- Prepared project schedules and assisted in the management of the product development portfolio.
- Produced SRS documentation for Advantage software, repaired relevant business logic and renovated the missing data between different workflows.
- Coordinated client meetings to gather requirement to continually enhance existing processes and systems.