- Experienced ERP and Accounting Software, Business Analyst, Programmer and Project Manager.
- Strong understanding of all Business Process': Procure to Pay and Quote to Cash.
- Strong Accounting, General ledger and subledger configuration.
- Supply Chain, Forecasting, Planning, MRP, Capacity, Scheduling Inventory Physical, WIP and Cycle Count
- Combination PM/BA, Functional/Technical, P to P, Q to C/GL and Accounting
- Knowledge of RDBMS SQL/Oracle, Data Elements, Table Structures, Referential Integrity and Software Design
- Experienced Software Integrator: HRIS, Time and Attendance (PeopleSoft), VMS/Vendor Portals, Forecasting, Quality, PLM, EDI, Logistics with multiple MSP, Vendor, Internal and 3rd Party Development Resources including Offshore
- Excellent Project vision through the Critical Path, its dependencies and time - phased required resources.
- Experienced Tester creating Test Cases, Test Data via SQL Queries, Root Cause Analysis, resolving issues and designing effective solutions to complex problems.
- Utilizing personal skills, an excellent sense of humor, extensive training/explanation with the user community to gently but steadily move the project along.
- Drive Tasks to completion, highly focused and organized. Will do whatever it takes to complete tasks on time.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Process Flows
- Process flow
- Data Schema
- Quote to Cash
- WMS and Job and Product Costing
- Identify Mission Critical Application Process
- Project Vision to the Critical Path and Dependencies
- Project Communication
- Solution Design and Development Management
- Testing: Test Case creation
- Test Data SQL Query
- Testing and UAT
- SQL Query
- Dashboard Design
- Development System
- Process and Software Documentation
Software Consultant - Project Manager Business Analyst
Confidential - Brooklyn NY
- Project Manager, Business Analyst Software Set-up and Configuration for ERP Software - NetSuite
- Project Manager for Web-based, EDI and Contract billing and special projects
- Epicor BAQ (SQL Query Tool) and Dashboard creation for multiple sub-contract clients
IT Business Analyst/Project Manager
- End to End ERP and Accounting Software Implementation.
- Project Management Daily, Weekly Task and Milestone Reporting. Project scheduling, training, testing and piloting software.
- Knowledgeable and Experienced with full SDLC software development life cycle, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation and integration of software applications
- Elicit requirements, define business rules, perform gap analysis and create documentation.
- Business analysis, including procure to pay, order to cash, all materials, accounting and general ledger requirements, processes and reporting.
- Create Functional and Technical Requirements design documents
- Managed all software development and reporting with Software Vendor, Internal and 3rd party resources.
- Migrate legacy data to new software (Utilizing Epicor V10 DMT), create schemas configure software and security: employee, roles, groups and multi-level security access.
- Configure Accounting sub-ledgers and GL control files
- Loaded Master, Supporting and Activity data to new databases for Training, Testing, Piloting and Go-Live.
- Multiple daily, weekly and monthly data uploads to support system transition for Orders EDI, Physical Inventory and Costing Created Epicor 10: DMT (Data Management Tool) Expert, (BAQ) query, dashboard and menu security.
Product Project Client Manager
Confidential - Uniondale, NY
- Project Manager for Utility EDI, Billing and Accounting Software
- Managed Software Modifications and Development for Multi-Divisional Regional ESCO. Maintained Software Ticket System and Customer Communications
- Worked with Software Team Development and QC on new and corrective program updates
ERP Application Business Analyst
Confidential - Brentwood, NY
- Managed Infor Visual Manufacturing applications change, integration and development for 300M dollar Consumer Goods Manufacturing Co.
- Re-engineering of complete ERP Supply Chain Process from demand to deliver.
- Created New Operational daily SOP's with Critical Control Point reporting and analysis of successful SOP execution. Managed multiple departmental and cross-functional processes and reporting software projects.
- Implemented and Integrated large Infor Quality Module Including FDA Part 22 Validation and Quality Acceptance and Process Validation documentation and Quality SOP’s
- Developed effective internal PLM system utilizing Work Order, Structure and Operations replacing ineffective Excel and Email system.
- Integrated 3rd Party Forecasting Software greatly improving scheduling, procurement and company service levels. Managed Vendor Portal software integration with Vendors and Procurement Team.
IT Applications Manager
Confidential - Long Island City, NY
- Acquired and installed new ERP Software for an electronics refurbishment company.
- Including: repair & refurbishment of cell phones and batteries, accounting, inventory, general ledger, financials and multiple complex custom billing systems.
- Single point of contact for all customer communication relating to electronic repair and billing submissions and project specifications.
- Managed email and application accounts, security and training.
- Designed and managed reporting and EDI systems.
- Maintained Dashboards for Billing, Repair and Customer Metrics.
- Implemented rules, improved process and reporting.
- Software Support Analyst for Confidential Systems.
Software Consultant - Programmer Analyst
Confidential - Brooklyn NY
- Software and Systems Consultant - Programmer Analyst Independent Systems and Software Consulting, specializing in business accounting and manufacturing software.
- Services included: Project Management, Custom Programming, Implementation, Training, Conversions and Modifications.
- Diverse manufacturing experience: military - industrial batteries, pharmaceutical, steel, orthopedics, food, textiles, cable and wire, consumer goods, communications, transportation and distribution.
- Special projects: EDI, Accounting conversions and updates, Fiscal Year GL Change, Fixed Assets Depreciation Schedule change, General Ledger Chart of Accounts change, automatic product pricing and discount matrix system.
- Physical - WIP inventory, costing, product structure, forecast, planning, MPS and MRP.
- Web Hosting: Apache Web Server, IIS, ASP, Java and PHP.
- Application Software: Epicor V10, NetSuite, Infor Visual Manufacturing, Custom, QuickBooks, Confidential, Ross Systems, MAI Manbase.
- Extensive programming experience and knowledge of UNIX and Linux.
Senior Project Manager
Confidential - Parsippany, NJ
- Time and Attendance and Workforce Management Software.
- Multiple Interfaces to Kronos, other T & A Devices, HRIS (PeopleSoft, etc.), ERP, Planning and Accounting Systems
- Managed large projects for Time, Attendance and Workforce Management Systems for Fortune 1000 companies. Primary Client Bell Helicopter Textron realizing 2M dollars in revenue.
- Specializing in Manufacturing, Labor, Costing and Reporting.
- Managed and Trained Implementation Consultants.
- Developed Requirements Specifications, Designed and Implemented all system Interfaces.