- Detail - oriented and knowledgeable of all office functions
- Superior telephone, customer service and computer skills
- Excels in fast-paced environments, completing projects within schedules and budget constraint
- Adept at communicating effectively with customers, vendors and staff
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Superb ability to work independently and excellent dependability
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Peachtree, Primavera Contract Manager, Submittal Exchange, FTP and various other departments and programs
Confidential, New York. NY
Admin. Assistant / Receptionist
- Provided administrative support on various projects, i.e. the generation/creation, distribution, maintenance, and distribution of Proposals, Purchase Orders, Change Orders, Back Charges, Maintenance of general client/subcontractor Contact Database, Job Log, Certificates of Capital Improvement, Client Contracts, Personnel Safety Training, FTP Site, etc.
- Prepared and distributed estimate bid documents to subcontractors, following-up with bidders and maintained bid calendar for walk-throughs and proposal due dates, etc.
- Executed general administration including typing, faxing, preparing/distributing correspondence, and documents for all personnel and Vice President; as well as greeted guests and directed or handled all incoming calls
Confidential, Pelham, NY
Service Dept. Dispatcher / Project Assistant
- Worked on site at Queens College assisting Engineering Construction Manager as liaison between GC and Clients; DASNY, CUNY and Queens College
- Supervised and provided support to GC as necessary to ensure project commenced and convened as per schedule
- Maintained all aspects of on-site field office; e.g. supplies, organization, filing, record keeping, safety guideline required document keeping as per OSHA standards, etc.
- Ensured, maintained and kept records of all RFIs, submittals, daily reports, meeting minutes, etc., using and updating through the construction programs Submittal Exchange and DASNYs Primavera Contract Manager
- Completed Primavera Contract Manager course
- Solely responsible for acquiring all meeting minutes at each bi-weekly meeting with client representatives of DASNY, CUNY and Queens College, etc., as attended
- Ensured meeting minutes were transcribed accurately, preparing/distributing in a timely manner to all necessary recipients
- Ensured all submittals were submitted and approved prior to start of required work by each specific section and sub-section
- Acquired and processed all daily reports
- Ensured all documents were uploaded and distributed ASAP upon approval via Submittal Exchange and Contract Manager, supplying hard copies as required
- Maintained emails, incoming and outgoing documentation, diary of daily events, etc.
- Assisted Project Managers on all projects assigned which included maintaining Change Orders; Material Orders; Tracking of Material Orders; Proposals; Insurance; Submittals; Operation & Maintenance Manuals; Correspondence; Printing Drawings; Updating Drawing Lists; Specifications; Service Scheduling; etc.
Confidential, Long Island City, NY
Service Department Dispatcher
- Dispatched (16) Service Technicians to all Monthly Maintenance, Service Calls, Proposal Work, and Construction Jobs, which included time effective job placement throughout the day for all techs
- Implemented cost effective management for the ordering of all material necessary to complete all maintenance, service calls and proposal work
- Recorded and entered daily data for times of all technicians using the program Jigsaw
- Created and processed all Purchase Orders for all materials ordered in a timely manner
- Handled all incoming calls through the Service Department, as well as various other miscellaneous tasks as requested/needed
- Provided administrative support on all projects that included the generation, distribution and/or maintenance of proposals
- Worked on orders, insurance, email, submittals, contracts, bookkeeping, data entry, etc.
- Provided personal support for all senior staff that included medication renewals, appointments, events, vacation, etc.
- Maintained all in-office matters, including ordering of groceries, office supplies, etc.
- Executed general administrative duties, including typing, faxing, preparing/distributing correspondence and documents for all staff, as well as greeting guests and directing or handling all incoming calls
Confidential, Long Island City, NY
- Provided administrative support to company’s senior staff on various simultaneous projects that included responsibility for a complete company revamp of entire office filing system, supply room organization, computer network organization, insurance management modification and online databases
- Created new company branding, which included a solely completed formation and designing of a business website, Purchase Orders, Check Requests, Waivers, Fax Covers, Transmittals, etc.
- Responsible for responding to all incoming and outgoing calls, emails, RFI’s, submittals, bulletins, etc.
- Executed general administrative, including scheduling meetings
- Performed typing, faxing, preparing and distributing correspondence and fiscal documents
- Assisted and provided support for other senior level staff as required
Confidential, New York
NYAssistant Project Manager / Office Manager
- Provided Administrative support to senior staff within company on various simultaneous projects that included Contracts, Purchase Orders, and Interim POs
- Assisted in contract edits and created finalized AIA documents; i.e. Awards: generated all awarded or to-be-awarded Interim POs, Purchase Orders and Contracts; Return Process: reviewed returned copies for all missing information and corrections; Insurance: responsible for maintaining subcontractor database, including updates, changes and new subcontractors; Requisitions: generated check requests and waivers
- Processed and tracked shop drawings, submittals and RFI’s, making sure all check requests were processed and cut on schedule
- Maintained project database including daily recording of Proposals, Contingency, Correspondence, Tickets, Violations, all reports from the field, check requests, and waivers
- Assisted in processing and tracking of Change Estimates and Approval Letters, assisting with the processing of General Condition invoices, as well as maintaining sketches, drawing specification logs, and Submittals
Confidential ., New York
- Provided Administrative support to senior staff and other departments within company
- Responsible for all incoming calls and directing them appropriately
- Greeted clients, vendors and potential consumers
- Responsible for preparing conference rooms and showrooms, as well as preparing and distributing a variety of materials, such as correspondence, fiscal documents and in-house marketing materials
- Assisted executives, as needed, clearing accounts with stock or bond, pending legal documentation, and obtaining periodical optional elections from all clients
- Executed reinvestment and cash dividend requests, as well as cancellations from clients
- Responsible for all new account applications, issuing welcome packages and rejection letters, as well as verification of client credit and personal information