- Innovative marketing professional with experience driving holistic marketing strategies for multinational organizations primarily within the Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Technology, and Finance space. A savvy collaborator and leader, adept in establishing brand dominance through high - impact strategic and tactical programs with a focus on ROI and stellar delivery.
- 18 years of holistic integrated marketing experience.
- Over 4+ years of experience in the field of Information Technology, with a strong emphasis on CRM/Marketing Automation (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/SFDC and Eloqua).
- Developed comprehensive digital marketing solutions for Merck/ Confidential portfolio brands.
- Constructed and implemented B2B/B2C multi-channel marketing communications programs for BCBS internal stakeholders.
- Owned and managed the implementation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud Enterprise instances for Confidential and Confidential .
- Oversaw the management and architecture of digital collateral for Phillips Healthcare global digital marketing division; coordinated creative/production including, microsite design, email marketing, web advertising, email analytics, and SEO.
Confidential - Waltham, MA
- Partnered with diverse IT development teams, creative and technical agencies to builduser stories,business requirements,andmonitor dataquality for data feed processes (batch & API).
- Drove the complete lifecycle and implementation of Salesforces Marketing Cloud corporate edition including System Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Governed the configuration, customization, administration and data migration of Confidential ’s SFMC/SFDC instances; working knowledge in generating reports, customized reports and data analysis; executed various levels of unit, integration, regression and user acceptance (UAT) using test cases to prove that system conform to specifications of business and quality requirements.
- Devised and executed data/marketing centric project plans for assigned programs and services; drove requirement aggregation and conceptual workshops to support the implementation of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
- Cultivated end to end program implementation to ensure objectives were met; spearheaded business process analysis, authored documentation in collaboration with creative agencies and technical vendors for the implementation of functional specifications, data maps, project plan, etc.
- Fostered rapport with external partners and business stakeholders to achieve project goals.
- Chaired status updates, risks, etc. to Confidential ’s steering committee including IT and marketing team members.
Confidential - Burlington, MA
SALESFORCE MARKETING CLOUD/ADOBE CONNECT ADMINISTRATOR/DIGITAL MARKETING
- Served as an IT Digital Marketing expert and Administrator for Salesforce Marketing Cloud/AdobeConnect platforms and processes (managed administrative/subscriber-level data); functioned as primary point of contact for 300 end users globally.
- Led and owned E-Commerce related Digital Marketing solutions/campaigns (drip campaigns, B2B/B2C centric journeys, one-off/batch email deployments, webinar engagements and direct mail) aimed to maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of Marketing Automation/CRM tools (Salesforce Marketing Cloud and SFDC) for Confidential brands; proficient with Email Studio, Journey Builder/Automation Studio, Advertising Studio and Social Studio.
- Partnered with cross-functional leads on the construction and execution of digital/automation strategies including the development of qualitative traffic solutions for Confidential websites; crafted and implemented Digital Marketing strategies to balance acquisition and retention to increase active shopper numbers while maximizing the value of established customer base.
- Guided the coordination and monitoring of lead generation activities while providing stakeholders with best practices and trends on Digital Marketing tools and solutions; defined and monitored key metrics and KPI’s to help identify effectiveness and efficiency of campaigns
- Monitored Digital Marketing trends, evaluated business opportunities and recommend new technologies; established with Business Areas (R &D and Process Solutions) framework and guidelines for global Salesforce Marketing Cloud end-users
- Devised and facilitated SMFC/AdobeConnect trainings and workshops for new and existing end users; provided strategic/technical guidance to SFMC/SFDC/AdobeConnect platform users in the areas of functionality, segmentation, campaign management, lead management, lead scoring and campaign nurturing.
- Oversaw the strategic direction and implementation of new customer acquisition programs crafted to heighten brand awareness and increase traffic to the organization’s e-commerce sites (including webinars, training engagements, lead generation, and drip campaigns); executed high-level marketing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ AdobeConnect.
- Designed and configured journeys using activities within Journey Builder and launched in the production environment after thorough testing; responsible for generating dashboard reporting in Salesforce and SharePoint.
- Managed the migration and implementation of the 2.0 Enterprise edition of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud instance. Gathered requirements and facilitated collaboration workshops to identify business needs within the Salesforce Marketing application in collaboration with agency partners; collaborated with cross functional team leads to deliver the best solution using the Salesforce platform, on time and on budget.
- Engaged with business stakeholders to facilitate business process analysis, gathered requirements and created roadmaps for project initiatives.
- Served as lead IT partner for external vendors and agency partners
Confidential - Portland, OR
- Coordinated creative/production schedules among cross-functional teams for the development of internal/external collateral (microsite design, email marketing, web advertising, email analytics and SEO).
- Utilized standardized workflow tools and communication platforms; setup and deployed batched/single emails in Eloqua and Salesforce Marketing Cloud; vetted requests through workflow management tool.
- Lead NMQ’s Phillips Healthcare account team (service delivery experts, subject matter experts, analytic specialist and queue managers); worked effectively with digital marketing managers/ global stakeholders to build multi-touchpoint strategies.