- 14+ years of global experience in delivering teh business and technology solutions as a Service Delivery Manager, Implementation Manager, Global Project Manager, and Outsourcing Consultant in teh financial industry, insurance, and energy industries. Additional experience in developing global eLearning on complex regulatory topics including Privacy and Data Protection.
General: Oracle 10g, Oracle 9i, Oracle 8, SQL Server and Workforce. Oracle Enterprise Management, Oracle Workflow, and Oracle Business Intelligence. Word Press, Crystal Reports, and Cognos. MS Office Suite/Outlook, MS SharePoint, MS SharePoint Designer & Workbench, MS Access MS Visio and MS Project Manager. Experienced in SaaS. Experienced with Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
Languages: C++, SQL, HTML/XML and UNIX
Modeling and ETL Tools: Erwin, All fusion Model Manager (Data Mart), TOAD, Minitab, Rational Rose Data Modeler, and Google Analytics.
Senior Vice President, Service Delivery Manager
- Implemented a global operational and technology delivery infrastructure for wellness programs.
- Created an interactive reporting platform for use in 40 countries to facilitate a global competition.
- Designed, implemented, and managed global program analytics/informatics executive reporting.
- Accountable for vendor management, technology, and information security for Aeta, Kaiser, Maxim Health, BioIQ, Quest, Walgreens, CVS, Shape Up, Inc., and Confidential .
- Developed data strategy and analytics framework for Population Health Program (Health Informatics.)
- Hired to salvage highly visible project with Start Up company on SAS system with critical issues.
- Managed vendor through multiple interface and platform redesigns to go from red to green.
- Developed delivery program structure, analytics, and measurements to take US program global.
- Created collaboration platform portal and online library to modernize administration practices.
- Offered more senior role at Confidential as FTE within 120 days
Confidential, Confidential, NC
Workday Senior Implementation Manager
- Led full cycle implementation of business process outsourcing contracts and human resource information system implementation.
- Managed $61 million budget for implementation in 90 of 108 countries.
- Delivered all components of implementation work (including process, data, and system development) to plan (financial and schedule) and ensured strong integration across domains.
- Established project governance, program leadership forums, program planning routines, and managed teh change order procedures for teh implementation.
- Interfaced extensively with teh client leadership team to facilitate overall integration and participated in sales and due diligence efforts in new client acquisition.
Senior Vice President, Global Compliance Learning Manager
- Led annual design, development, and delivery of all compliance curriculums ($12m budget.)
- Oversaw global compliance learning and operations reporting for enterprise compliance programs.
- Designed, implemented, and managed global portal for operational support processes.
- Led full cycle project to implement a single harmonized human resource policies, processes, and systems for Merrill Lynch International, Countrywide International and Confidential in India to an enterprise standard policies and processes onto an Oracle platform.
- Led full cycle project to implement harmonized policies and process on to Oracle in Latin Confidential
- Led full cycle project to implement harmonized policies and process on to Oracle for Merrill Lynch/ Confidential including a Joint Venture with Confidential Bank in Tokyo, Japan
- Led full cycle project for Countrywide conversion to Confidential stock for non - qualifying retirement and executive equity plans for legal day one (global stock) on internal, vendor, and all external broker dealer systems.
- Led teh design and implement hybrid mutual fund incentive program for Columbia Management Portfolio Managers (domestic)
- Required building internal database to manage complex logic (due to timing.)
- Led work with vendor to build custom system with online user interface.
- Led teh design and implement of long term deferred compensation program for newly hired executive and key talent roles in investment banking (global)
- Required building internal database to manage first grant and vesting logic (due to timing.)
- Worked with Fidelity to customize stock system to support cash based program.
- Managed service transition, redesign, and implementation for Compensation, Benefits, and Payroll operations for: Wachovia (now Wells Fargo), Duke Energy, Thomson Financial, and Cap Gemini to Confidential systems, processes and people.
- Managed implementation and vendor administration (Smith Barney & Fidelity) for executive compensation, global stock incentive programs for Confidential and Circuit City.
- Managed implementation and transitioned Global Assignment Services (expatriate services) for Confidential from UK to US and system conversion to Global Advantage.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Consulted to executive population on international assignment benefits for Nortel Networks.
- Managed Real Estate referrals for assignees buying or selling homes due to global assignments.
- Coordinated destination services benefits for global assignees and permanent relocations abroad.
- Created internal access database to manage expatriate destination services (utilities management, expense reimbursement, and real estate referrals.
- Designed and managed department on client’s intranet site.
- Developed custom online assignment cost modeling tool for long term expatriate assignments.
- Served as internal back up for teh Prudential’s single onsite IT resource for vacations (desktop support, troubleshooting mainframe issues, and running server back up.)