- Creative & results driven person having 8.5 years of Techno - Functional and Project Management experience that includes customized CRM (Siebel 7.x,8.1 - IP2015/2016, Open UI, Siebel Remote, SFDC) and ERP (Oracle EBS)
- A self-motivated, persistent team player with ability to adapt swiftly and believe in continuous learning
- Problem solver with a passion for technology; skilled in grasping the big picture, conceptualising, developing, implementing solutions, partnering closely with business partners and stakeholders
- Experienced across Insurance, Manufacturing, Consumer Goods and Retail domains
- Presently working in Confidential Inc. as IT Analyst in Ontario, California
Tools: Used: Siebel Tools, Warranty Management, Apex Data loader, Workbench, Inspector, Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio, Demand Tools, Talend
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g, 11g, 12c
Operating System: Windows, Unix
Version Control: Visual Source Safe, PVCS, SVN
Others: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Version One, Toad, VSTS, Citrix, Assyst, HP Service Manager, HP Quality Center, SharePoint, Visio, Jira
Confidential, Ontario, CA
IT Analyst/Acting Project Manager
- Managed the spending of multi-million USD set aside by the organization for investing in Cloud based mobile app solution that involved negotiation and demos with multiple product and service provider companies.
- Focus on continuous improvement of enterprise systems and make sure ongoing project always stays on track.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, Go/No-Go meetings and Retrospectives for Business and IT.
- Primary contact for Siebel, CDM, SOA and Oracle EBS related issues and their RCA for Sales Rep and Business team.
- Lead analyst for Siebel CRM related enhancements involving e-script, Configuration, EIM, XML, WSDL, VBC, EAI, JMS, Open UI, Campaigns, Surveys and Promotions.
- Produced documentation to support project delivery and ongoing enhancements by defining functional and technical specifications, data flow diagrams, test requirements and traceability matrices.
- Delivered functional and technical designs, system and application performance measurements, and business operational process improvements.
- Support the creation and execution of test scripts to ensure that functional requirements have been met.
- Created Open UI objects using Manifest administration, custom PM/PR files and expressions.
- Proficient working with Oracle Support team for Oracle Service Requests raised by the team.
- Facilitated and coordinated meetings, discussions, and user training presentations across teams.
- Coordinate issue resolution with vendors and cross-functional teams.
- Managing internal team of developers, business analysts and QA in agile delivery mode.
- Communicate status reports, risks, and issues to program managers and CIO.
- Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to collect functional and non-functional requirements relating to client's Salesforce Contact Center enhancement and initiatives.
- Created data flow diagrams and process flow diagrams to facilitate better system understanding.
- Facilitated Demos and Retrospectives as SFDC Scrum Master on a frequent basis to identify problems and continuous improvement solutions.
- Worked with the team, Product Owner and stakeholders, identified, described, tracked, prevented and resolved risks andfacilitated removal of impediments.
- Track and communicate scrum metrics including team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Facilitate in getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Worked with Salesforce inspector, Workbench, Apex Data Loader tool and Microsoft SQL Server to migrate salesforce data.
- Extensively used SQL/SOQL for querying underlying database tables and resolving data issues.
- Experienced working on custom objects, custom fields, Pick list, Validation Rules and Triggers.
- Set up visibility securities like roles, profiles, field level securities.
- Lead a team of 20 dev members at onsite (FTE & Contractors) and involved in their appraisals and regular feedback.
- Contribute to new recruitment drives for my business unit.
- Analyse RFP (Request for Proposal) documents to determine proposal requirements and criteria.
- Experienced in executing CRM projects at onsite-offshore locations, working closely with technical architects, business partners and stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of Agile delivery frameworks and practices (Scrum, Kanban etc).
- Led requirements gathering sessionswith Product Owners, client, development and testing team.
- Suggested features that enhance the product's value based on technical and functional feasibility.
- Impact analysis across all components and upstream/downstream applications.
- Creation of Agile artifacts such as Epics and User Stories.
- Use case analysis and functional process flow documentation.
- Strong technical and functional knowledge in CRM space, including Manufacturing and Insurance domain.
- Responsible for creating, managing and tracking defects in Quality Center, coming from Regression, Integration and Performance testing of systems.
- Handled User Story life cycle which includes User Story requirement gathering, functional analysis, technical design, development, unit testing, functional testing and all documentation on agile methodology.
- Actively involved in all phases of Siebel application upgrade from version 7.8 to 8.1.
- Worked on Siebel configuration, scripting, workflows, EIM, EAI, Open UI Upgrade and admin modules concerning Service Requests, Activities, Sales Orders, Contacts, Communications, Assets, Quotes, Agreements and Product Management.
- Worked on Java API’s, CTI, IO’s, IC’s and Inbound - Outbound web services as part of EAI to interact with different system.
- Worked with Boeing engineers and customers on Sitescope and Production issues and resolved them as per the defined SLA’s.
- Investigated log files to find solution to application related problems.
- Lead a team of 10 Confidential developers at onsite.
- Effort estimation and release planning.
- Configured Siebel Call Center Application (version 7.7)
- Prepared Business Scripts Using eScripts.
- Prepared Workflows as per requirements for invoking Business Scripts.
- Prepared configuration file i.e. IFB files for EIM process.
- Performed Production Support Activities for the Siebel Call Center Application including data fix and weekly reports.
- Analyzed incidents and change requests raised by clients and provided best possible solution for the faults.
- Responsible for resolving defects coming from Development and Production environments.
- Monitored Tivoli Batch jobs and handled issues related to batch jobs failure.
- Administration activities like Component Monitoring, File system usage, Bouncing of Servers periodically.
- Responsible for maintaining the SLA designed for the project and resolving the user issues (through Assyst Tickets).
- Interacting with users on a daily basis for resolving production issues and creating Change Requests for the new defects found.