Erp Cloud Project Manager Resume
- Information Technology professional with leadership experience and demonstrated success at the public and private sectors.
- I believe that I bring value to the table by providing a vision to projects with a solutions oriented perspective and fostering the collaboration of major initiatives across organization lines of business.
- My leadership style is focused on obtaining consensus and valuing each member of the team and their contribution.
- I communicate effectively at all corporate levels and feel comfortable working with diverse cultural backgrounds.
- My vision is well grounded with technical knowledge as well as many years of project management and PMO leadership, delivery, and operational support experience.
- Project Manager for PeopleSoft HRMS 8.8 & EPM 8.8 implementation.
- Coordinated and supervised project teams and consultants for project delivery.
- ETL design and implementation with IBM DataStage 7.1
- Lead PeopleSoft administration and infrastructure design hosted on AIX/DB2.
- Strategic Planning with senior management for EPM five - year plan completed.
- Architected the update and restructuring of PeopleSoft EPM FMS 8.4 data warehouse infrastructure
Confidential, Miami, FL
ERP Cloud Project Manager
- ERP Application Migration to Cloud Project Management consulting
- Leadership of full Lifecycle project development for Cloud ERP systems including BI/Data Warehouse and Payroll implementations in an Agile Scrum environment
- Mentoring and personnel development for SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS ERP environments
- Cloud based Business Intelligence (BI) architecture design, migration, and development
- Master Data Management and Data Security
Consulting Technical Director / Project Manager
- Focused on leading the development of solutions for remote as well as onsite projects including strategic planning and collaboration with executive management for architecture design, infrastructure and application development including budgeting, growth capacity, scalability and enterprise resource planning. This includes leading the migration of legacy HCM systems to cloud services.
- Demonstrated ability and strong organization skills utilized in the success of conducting remote international planning and operations with Senior Enterprise Architects and stakeholders to meet capacity, performance and data quality objectives. Effective communicator in interacting at all levels of stakeholders and dealing with executives and C level management.
- Responsible for team leadership and project management best practice development in the Oracle Center of Excellence for Fusion HCM Cloud and PeopleSoft BI implementations.
PeopleSoft HCM Cloud Implementation
- Accomplished the Successful Implementation of the US Army IPPS-A HCM system integration for the Army personnel and payroll system, the world’s largest PeopleSoft ERP program for 4.3 million personnel. In my role as technical PM and architecture lead I lead the Oracle ERP infrastructure development team of 7 senior developers and supervised 60 technical support personnel including HA, DR, training, and security.
- This project included implementing the entire project in a secure private DoD IaaS architecture.
- As overall project manager, I lead this project to deliver conformed dimensional data for Date, Geography, Customer, and Product dimensional data for Enterprise Reporting across the Oracle Lines of Business.
- In this project, I was a key decision maker for a worldwide work group focused on executive data reporting. The work group engaged within Oracle Lines of Business in the development of Business Intelligence processes, information systems, advanced reporting technologies, security, and internal and external Data Integration solutions for internal Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Fusion support in over 67 countries.
- As the project manager for this project I was assigned by my executive VP to lead the development of a dashboard that fit on his iPad that would show him the top ten things that he should look at first thing each morning.
- The solution that was delivered provided a three second response time for reports rendered on the dashboard to include headcount, money in the bank, service escalations, and sales intelligence.
- The executive dashboard solution was then replicated and pushed down to the direct reports successfully.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes