Senior Program Manager Resume
- High - impact operations leader with fifteen years of management experience delivering lean and six sigma improvements impacting or establishing, managing and reporting on team leader focused on helping teams with lean and continuous improvement efforts that consistently establish and use key metrics to drive lean manufacturing, process compliance and strategy deployment
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Senior Program Manager
- Improving communication and program presentation by implementing processes to define how the program management team communicates with customers, stakeholders and vendors.
- Tracking progress of materials sourcing, ECN impact and implementation, FAI and source inspection management to maintain program schedule.
- Responsible for the revenue stream from order receipt to delivery, insuring all stakeholders are informed and ready to meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Communicate with customer daily and formally through conferences weekly and program summaries bi-weekly to insure all team members, internal and external, are aware of all issues and details.
Confidential, Sarasota, FL
Director of Operations
- Identified $110k of failed OEM product not returned to vendor and corrected process to control RTV and hold OEM responsible for quality of their product.
- Improved quality yield 38% by implementing complete prep, assembly, test, inspection and pack procedures for all manufactured products including routers to control product flow.
- Reduced RMA backlog by 99% and turn time by 98% by redefining the RMA process and driving failures to root cause.
- 35% reduction in unit costs by working with contract manufacturers to quote turn-key assembly of box build products.
Confidential, Fort Myers, FL
Director of Manufacturing and Design Engineering
- Led relocation of corporate and manufacturing facility from the Greater Chicago area to Fort Myers, which resulted in $1.3M in positive cash flow and $570k/year in cost reductions.
- Helped achieve $45M plus in multiyear sales through negotiating and defined requirements for ERP provider to implement repair management features into the ERP system that would help determine cost of warranty or non-warranty ownership for existing and potential customers.
- Reduced material returns from, or 94%, in 10 months and improved average repair cycle-time from 78 days to less than 1o days, an 87% improvement, by implementing repair management features into the ERP system and holding daily meetings to focus on this KPI and key customers.
Confidential, Melbourne, FL
Senior Operations Manager
- 99% reduction in a $14M failed product backlog by hiring, mentored and provided key to a team of troubleshoot and rework technicians.
- 70% reduction in daily stakeholder meeting prep time and raised process visibility by developing real time dashboards for current WIP, yield, throughput and offline status.
- Achieved annual cost savings of $210K, 29% reduction in failures and 22% reduction in lead time by leading cross functional project to relocate thermal sensor module facility from Dallas, TX to Melbourne, FL with zero business disruption.
- Improved site wide production efficiency 23% by seeking and achieving senior management approval to adopt a MES (manufacturing execution system) software that electronically defines process flow, collects data and tech info for each process step.
Confidential, Palm Bay, FL
Test Engineering Manager
- Reduced issue resolution time 61% by organizing engineering coverage to 24/7 production coverage.
- Improved customer satisfaction by 32% by implementing Sigma Quest, a tool that networked test systems and provided pass/fail metrics in real time.
- 28% reduction in root cause determination time by establishing on site electronics troubleshooting for all test technicians with Brevard Community College.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes