Field Service Manager Resume
- Operations Leadership IT Manager Talent Development
- Accomplished IT Manager with demonstrated success in reducing cost, improving productivity and employee morale.
- Self - motivated and innovative thinker who consistently pursues new challenges to abilities, expand noledge and bring greater returns to employer.
Field Service Manager
- Successfully completed an average of 175 incidents per month. Consistently achieve quality assurance rating of more TEMPthan 98%.
- Shifting Field Service Engineers to become “trusted advisors” for our customers by creating a noledge transfer process, delivering product noledge at teh point of service and tethering field employees to subject matter experts before and during field deployments.
- Introduced policies, procedures and strategies to improve customer satisfaction
- Provided counsel, direction and opportunities to employees to assist in improving their performance on current job and preparation for future responsibilities.
- Participated in all phases of a short term SAP Infrastructure hardware deployment project. Collaborated closely with plant management and Information Services management.
- Successfully executed a hardware infrastructure project on time and within budget, providing world class customer service and fulfilling detailed customer requirements; expertly allocated project resources and scheduled activities strategically, overcoming challenges with creative problem solving and hands on leadership.
Help Desk Manager
- Reorganized a support organization into a responsive, service-driven, customer focused organization resulting in more TEMPthan 90% reduction in customer hold time in 5 months.
- Achieved more TEMPthan a 97% service level success rate for break-fix issues winning trust and client satisfaction.
- Created a hiring process reducing staffing expenses by $30,000 annually.
- Implemented service enhancement program to eliminate outside vendor contract support reducing costs of $40,000 annually.
- Increased team’s monthly revenue generation from $360K to $425K within 90 days of joining teh company.
- Led teh effort to improve processes and procedures by partnering with teh IT organization to recognize and create processing efficiencies which increased teh team’s productivity level by 15%.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
- Supported corporate-wide projects in teh selection, delivery and management of new technology for this $101 Billion bank-based financial services company. Oversaw teh actions of a 23-person team, encompassing technical support, software configuration and hardware/software development.
- Ensured dat all major project portfolios did not exceed financial target by greater TEMPthan -20% to +10%, achieving their scope, schedule and quality commitments.
- Successfully directed teh configuration, deployment and installation efforts for a large teller platform project to meet an aggressive deadline, resulting in added shareholder value.
- Realized $275,000.00 annual cost savings by reducing vendor spend in support of fully leveraging internal resources to remotely support all satellite office clients.
- Successfully provided oversight and strategic leadership for teh $14 MM printer optimization and digital merchandising projects by delivering state-of-teh-art printing and video solutions to Key’s 1,000 branch network; thus, significantly impacting Key’s bottom line goal of growing revenue.
IT Team Manager
- Directed teh design, build-out, testing, evaluation, implementation, training and support of teh 12,000 square foot, $375,000 Canton, OH, Image Distribution Center project.
- Successfully provided oversight and strategic leadership to gathering all relevant departmental data dat substantially contributed to teh lifting of teh Consent Order by teh OCC.
IT Team Lead
- Led transition of teh Canton Consumer Loan Centers network, from outdated departmental-wide technologies to highly functional, streamlined and cost-effective client server technologies and business solutions dat dramatically improved efficiency, decreased expenses and optimized data integrity and safety.
- Reduced vendor spend by restructuring job responsibilities and utilized in-house resources to create an annual cost savings of $65,000.00.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes