Global Security Vulnerability Project Manager Resume
- To deliver Technical ICT direction, solution, and implementation strategy and plans as an IT Director, Security Technical Project Manager, or Infrastructure Architect utilizing my expertise in project management, network system design & implementation, operations, support and network management in a multi - vendor heterogeneous network environment.
- I have functioned as an IT Director, Project Manager, Team Leader, Technical Analyst, Network / Security Engineer, Disaster Recovery Lead, Enterprise Virus Administrator, and LAN Administrator.
- I possess an in-depth knowledge of WAN/ LAN and Wireless LAN as well as knowledge of various hardware, software and application technologies including Cloud infrastructure services and Security.
- To manage an ICT infrastructure environment that is customer focus, and business results oriented.
- As a self-starter, I possess excellent communication, interpersonal and project management skills that are highly effective, interacting with both technical and non-technical professionals.
- Possess the ability to work with a team or individually.
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
Global Security Vulnerability Project Manager
- Provided global technical direction for Enterprise Security Vulnerability Remediation across three Data Centers
- Performed Data Analysis for GRIP (Global Risk Information Program) consisting of 20 plus countries
- Held weekly Vulnerability Remediation Project status meetings with local and global teams
- Generated monthly Vulnerability Remediation Reports for Executives & Sr. Management Team
- Project Manager for Confidential North America Bit-9 to Carbon Black Antivirus migration
- Identified false positives in IBM Rapid 7 Scan Tool and provided information to IBM for resolution
- Managed Application Project Teams MPG North America to remediate security vulnerabilities
- Experience with scripting languages to support analysis and correlation activities
- Involved with NA Project for Cloud Services Hosting solutions for Office 365, and SharePoint
- Provided Technical direction for ServiceNow enhancements to improve ITIL Change management process
- Remain current on security trends related to threats, vulnerabilities, system forensics and incident response
- Trained and transitioned Vulnerability Remediation Program to Tata Consulting Services (TCS) resources INDIA
Confidential, Neenah, WI
System Security Analyst - IT Project Manager
- Provided Technical Direction for desktop security products Installed and configured McAfee ePO, TIE/DXL, DLP
- Managed a global HP Desktop pre - imaging Project for NA, LAO, EMEA and APAC using Agile Methodology
- Managed outside HP Vendors on projects and SLA using Scrum Methodology
- Managed the development of an Internal Website for IT LAN Admins Support
- Interacted daily with India offshore (TCS) Technical Support Team responsible for 40,000 PC s globally
- Generated monthly, weekly Adhoc Reports using Service Now & SCCM Data from SQL
- Generated monthly, weekly graphs from excel using data from pivot tables
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Infrastructure - IT Project Manager
- Managing a Global PKI Security Certificate Infrastructure Project across NA, LATAM, EMEA and APAC
- Installed, configured and deployed Symantec Norton Antivirus End Point Protection Enterprise solution.
- Managing a Nexus Server 6500 to 7000 Migration Project, and a 10 GIG redundant Internet link Installation.
Confidential, Racine, WI
- Responsible for Implementation projects involving LAN/WAN & Wireless LAN Technologies, multi - sites installations, Tele-Presence & Video Conferencing projects.
- Part of complex routing design Proxy, Reverse Proxy, and Firewall team. Involved with the SAN Storage Solution.
- Managing SLA s implementation for IBM and British Telecom Staff on Site. Part of the Data Center Support Implementation team involved with Security Implementation and Project Documentation.
- Involved with Capacity Planning, Disaster Recovery and Network redesign initiatives.
- Completed a Wireless LAN Project for two Mega Plants in Lebanon, IN. Managed IBM team of engineers to connect application that used hand held wireless scanners to an Oracle Database located in Italy.
Sr. ICT Consultant
- Responsible for all ICT Data Center Infrastructure developments
- Managed a $300,000 ICT Project LAN/WAN Technologies, Hands - on multi - sites installations of Microsoft Active Directory 2010, Exchange Server 2010, Video Conferencing & DVR, Symantec End Point Enterprise Virus Solution deployment, SAN Storage Solution, Data Center Support Implementation, Security Implementation, Change Management ITIL Process development & ICT Documentation
- Managed all IT Infrastructure developments LAN/WAN and the IT Staff.
- Coordinate all IT Training. Interacted with outside vendors to review SLA s, pertinent to hardware and software, Database, Financial and CRM development and implementation
- Functioned as a liaison to the United Nations FAO, USAID and other agencies, relative to partnership and grants on Information Technology Programs
- Managed the daily operations and functions of the Network.
- Internet services, Data Backups, Video Conferencing & DVR System, Disaster Recovery strategy and plans.
- Review performance of our ISP and recommended necessary changes to enhance productivity also managed the IT Staff performance assessment, recommend staff training and prepared department annual budget
Confidential, Milwaukee, WI
IT Project Manager
- As an Invasive Services Engineer, I re - engineered a Data Backup Solution that has a ROI of over $500,000 for Confidential .
- Managed the project and worked closely with Engineering to document and route the Project in DOORS and Myworkshop using Engineering approved methodology.
- Communicated, Invasive Service Field Engineers technical issues and objectives to Engineering for resolution
- I give technical direction to the engineering support team to resolve Active Directory and Server Disk drives RAID Array failure issues at regional sites.
Network Engineer/System Architect
- Work with customers to achieve an end - to-end solution for their business relative to Network, System Infrastructure Active Directory Conversion, and Project Management.
- Designed Networks, Implemented Network Security, Performed Hardware and Software Installations of VMWARE ESX3.5, Microsoft Cluster Server, Cisco Routers and Switches, Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2003 environments. Windows Server 2003 & 2008, Microsoft SMS 2.0 Servers and SQl 2000 and 2005.
- Installed and Configured DHCP and DNS servers. Performed Citrix Metaframe 2.0 implementation and configuration
- Used SCRUM Methodology, a PM tool to fast track application development & customization for customers.
- I functioned as a ScrumMaster for LDAP application development using VB Scripting with Active Directory issues relative to duplicate objects or names.
- Responsible for project communication and updates to Product Owners, Stakeholders, and Customers
- Used SDLC Methodology, a Software Development Lifecycle Tool to manage and track application development & customization for various customers.
- I functioned as a Team Lead Project Manager on several software development and Database development Projects. Programmers using C++, C Sharp, Java, Visual Basic and HTML
IT Project Manager
- Used Scrum/Agile Methodology to manage DNS Rebranding Project Initiative
- Managed the Infrastructure Technical Staff for the DNS Branding Project
- Developed DNS Branding PowerPoint presentation for the IT Directors
- Responsible for all DNS Branding Release and Project communications
- Managed and Updated DNS Branding Project Financials status update and Staff Meetings
- Responsible for network and system management of a heterogeneous environment including: DNS, WINS, SQL, VMWARE, Terminal Server, Routers, and Directory replication
Confidential, Madison WI
IT Security Project Lead
- Managed the Security Application upgrade project for the DOT Upgraded EA Enterprise Administrator Security Tool to DRA/FSA a product by NetIQ
- Managed the setup and configuration of a VMWARE UNIX environment, for testing all of DOT Windows 2003 applications
- Enterprise Server support - System optimization, performance, trouble-shooting and configuration of Windows servers and applications. Performed data files and security restore as well as server patches and logs monitoring
- Enterprise E-mail server support - Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2003 System conversion, optimization and performance, trouble-shooting and configuration of Windows servers and applications. Performed data files and security restore as well as server patches and logs monitoring
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes