Project Manager Resume
Seasoned IT professional with proven track record of successfully delivering cost effective and high performance Information Technology projects addressing complex business solutions. Strong analytical and communication skills and solid understanding of all facets of Project Management, Data Quality Management, Data Governance, Risk Management, Business Process Analysis and Business Intelligence reporting. Skilled in leading and mentoring technology teams and collaborating with senior leadership to deliver highly efficient products for maximum system utilization and availability.
Data Stewardship Strategy
Business Intelligence Reporting
Strategic Planning and Vision
Resource and Budget Planning
Enterprise Data Quality Strategy
Data Quality Scorecard and Dashboard
Business and Executive Relations
Risk & Issues Management
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Responsible for developing the Enterprise Data Quality Framework to ensure Data Quality is measured, reported and controlled.
- Develop project plan, perform stakeholder analysis, manage schedule and estimate the project.
- Develop Data Governance Framework that would in corporate industry best practices in Data Management.
- Work with Data Governance to develop Data Stewardship model and clearly define responsibilities for the Domain Owners, Domain Stewards and other Stakeholders.
- Working with the Business managers to Identify KPIs and Develop Data Quality rules to measure the Data Quality scores.
- Develop Data Quality Business Intelligence Dashboard to report Data Quality scores based the hierarchy defined.
- Develop Enterprise Issue Management plan to ensure high and critical priority Data Quality Issues are socialized to the Executives and a clear remediation task is created.
Technology: OEDQ, OEMM, OBIEE, SQL Developer, Hadoop, Microsoft Project, SharePoint.
Confidential, Mayfield Heights, Ohio
- Responsible for Managing and implementing SDLC processes related to development and testing.
- Reviewed and approved Testing Plans from numerous projects.
- Validated architectural designs and APIs to ensure all use cases were being handled.
- Responsible for Managing the Portfolio and getting weekly updates from all projects to ensure all planned KPIs are met and all weekly targets are being delivered by the projects.
- Reported Program progress to the executives, reviewed change request, risks and issues with the leadership.
- Developed and Managed Business Intelligence Analytical report requested by the client related to production data, Defect Management and Product Testing. Supervised a team of 5 developers to deliver reports request and updated the processes.
- Managed several projects related to Confidential Application implementation, Data Management tools, metrics, APIs and process development. Worked closely with the Business and IT leadership to update processes and redesigning of tools. Developed processes to manage off shore resources to build, test and release the applications. Conducted Training and Lunch and Learn session to soft land the changes.
- Reviewed Development and Testing processes to increase the quality and reduce cost. Established quality objectives for every project and assisted the project team to meet those goals.
- Coordinated with Off - shore and On-shore teams and developed processes to ensure quality and efficiency.
Technology: SharePoint Server, Infopath, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project Server, TFS, SQL Server, HP ALM
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Senior Technical Project Manager
- As the member of Enterprise Data Management leadership team, developed the Master Data Management Strategy to ensure data imported from Big Data (Hadoop) and other loan source systems to the Enterprise Data Warehouse is in compliance with MDM framework.
- Identified KPIs, developed data dictionary, catalog terms, documented Source to target mapping and developed Linage from source systems to Data Marts.
- Coordinated with the business partners to develop Data Quality rules to test the data coming from the source systems is accurate. Developed Testing Strategy for the project.
- Developed Data Quality Dashboard to report the data quality scores for each terms and rolled them up all the way to the Line of Business level. Used Agile to deliver releases every month.
- Responsible for all Enterprise Issues identified in any of the Confidential data repositories. Develop a comprehensive issue management strategy to manage all data quality issues to ensure all reported issues have a clear remediation plan and is resolved in a timely manner.
- Business Intelligence Data Quality Dashboard:
- Managed several Business Intelligence Dashboard projects to provide monthly Data Quality scores for Data Attributes used for Capital Calculation and P&L Statement to be complaint with Basel and other Federal regulators.
- For 50 plus source systems, identified key attributes, performed Data Profiling, developed Source-Target mapping, Created Data Dictionary and published Linage from source to the consumption layer.
- Developed Business Intelligence and Data Analytics reports. Developed Enterprise Data Quality Dashboard.
- Enterprise Data Governance:
- Reporting to Chief Data Officer, developed Data Quality Stewardship model working directly with Risk Information, Data Governance, Line of Businesses and Audit to ensure that the Bank has a long term strategy for Data Quality to be in compliance with OCC, BASEL, CCAR and other Banking regulators.
- Applied Organizational Change Management processes to staff the new CDO office. Developed roles and responsibilities for senior staff, Developed processes & procedures, created RACIs, managed issues and Risks.
- Developed strategy to manage the flow of data and ensure quality controls are maintained to identify data issue
- Service Now Implementation:
- Lead the design and development of custom Issue Management application using Service Now.
- Define product vision, developed project resource and release plans. Managed external, internal and offshore resources and managed the project risks and issues.
Technology: Taradata, Informatica, Hadoop, Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server, Commercial loan systems, external credit verification systems (Experian, FICO, Moody), legacy deposit systems, Tableau, Business Objects, SAS, Oracle OBIEE, Toad, MS Access, Clarity, Microsoft Project, ChangePoint, and Visio.
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Project Manager/Sr. Business Analyst
- Lead the Customer Service National Migration initiative to consolidate all BofA customer deposit account in a new customer solution package.
- Worked with the sponsors and steak holders to develop the business case, product vision and implementation strategy. Managed the project scope, schedule and budget of the project. Managed Risk and Issues.
- Designed the high level data migration plan, developed templates for source to target mappings.
- Developed Testing strategy and worked with testing team to develop Test Cases and Test scripts.
- Confidential - Global Fulfillment Services Interface (GFSI)
- GFSI Interface is a large undertaking that completely update the existing Fulfillment and Servicing of the Commercial loans.
- Redefined existing fulfillment process workflows and replacing multiple proprietary legacy systems with more robust and scalable systems that can be integrated with a single intelligent front end system.
- Developed the Business Case for the centralized fulfilment Data Warehouse and provided estimates.
- Worked with the line of Business to develop the business requirements, use cases and BI reporting requirements. Developed Master project Plan, Managed Issues/Risks and compiled project estimates. Monitored weekly project progress, create burn rate report and managed Change Controls.
Technology: Teradata, Teradata SQL Assist, SQL Server, Access, Net, IBM Web Sphere, AFS, Confidential Commercial loan System, Micro Strategy, SQL Server, IMap, ORACLE, SharePoint, Rational ReqPro and Visio.
Confidential, Cleveland, Ohio
Senior Business/Data Consultant
- Migrated Legacy AFS system and all the accounts and loans to a more scalable Confidential system.
- Lead a team of Data Analyst to migrate data from a retiring legacy Loan systems to Confidential .
- Developed implementation and quality Assurance plan.
- Enterprise Business Intelligence Risk Data warehouse (Basel II)
- Enterprise Risk Data Warehouse aligned capital management and net commercial exposure risk to Basel II Frame work.
- Developed the project vision and ETL processes.
- Planned Data Migration from Mainframe and proprietary text based systems such as AFS and HOGAN Retail Banking systems.
- External and Internal Commercial Loan applications.
- Developed Extraction, Load, Transfer, Validate (ETLV) processes to load commercial loans data from Commercial loan systems to a new Data warehouse.
- Developed the Project plan, project estimate and release schedules.
- Managed project issues and Risks.
- Developed Business requirements and delivered Business Intelligence Dashboard using Data Quality KPIs, and advance drilldown feature to navigate from Line of Business level reporting to transaction level to identify the root cause of the Data Quality issue.
Technology: AFS, Confidential, HOGAN, Cognos, Informatica, Microsoft Excel, Visio, ORACLE, DB2, DB Visualizer and Access.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Developed an enterprise Business Intelligence Reporting Data Warehouse.
- Delivered high value of analysis services to the client and utilize Confidential expertise and intellectual asset to deliver Engagement successfully
- Performed data mapping from heterogeneous data sources to Confidential Teradata logic data models.
- Worked with the architects to design ETL scripts for real time tactical reports and strategical reports for performance and quality management.
- The Project involved implementing Confidential Commercial Loan application across the company.
- I was involved with the US Requirement Gathering team.
- Implemented Enterprise OpenText application to automate the processing of leasing from properties all over the US in their Beachwood head office.
- Developed the Business requirements and submitted RFP and selected vendor.
- Designed the processes and developed OCR routines to load metadata for each lease package from faxed pages into relational database.
- Developed Dashboards to provide near real-time BI reporting.
Technology: Business Objects, Micro Strategy, Oracle, Teradata, Seibel Analytics, Erwin, RUP, Visio, Microsoft Project, IBM Web Sphere and Livelink.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Senior Business Analyst
- Managed several enhancement projects on Key Online Banking System.
- Worked closely with Business Owners, Audit, Compliance and Technology team do deliver robust online applications.
- Worked closely with technology to develop test cases for security and ethical hacking.
- Key Counselor Development:
- Managed several projects that included more then 20 technology teams.
- Worked closely with the project owners to document the vision and the scope for the project.
- Managed Project Planning, resources, budget and change control for successful project delivery.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of Projects including Project inception, creating the project team, conducting meeting and JAD session, design, manage and implement project plan.
Technology: RUP, Visio, Microsoft Project, Web Sphere, DB2, Visual C++, HOGAN Mainframe and ORACLE.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Develop an ERP application to manage production on twenty remote printing sites that produced daily newspaper for Confidential .
- Worked with the clients, architects and developers, managed project plan, project schedule and project risks.
- Developed Data warehouse for Analytical and drill down reports.
- Successfully achieved the project goals, which reduced the production quality report lag time from three weeks to near real time.
Technology: Visio 2000, Microsoft Project, Erwin, Monarch and Seagate Crystal Report 8.5, MS-SQL 2000, ASP, ADO, XML, Web Services and IIS on Windows 2000 Advance Server.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes