Program Manager Resume
Over 16 years of experience in product and project management primarily in the financial services industry within equities and derivatives. Expertise in Regulatory Reporting - Dodd Frank, EMIR; Post Trade processing and Settlement, Collateral Management and Margin processing, Prime Brokerage, SWIFT Messaging, Middle office and Back office processing, Asset Servicing & Custody of Equity, Fixed Income; Reconciliation and Corporate Actions. Seeking in Blockchain/Distributed Ledger technology and enthusiastic follower of this technology usecases in post trade world.
- Managing multiple projects within prime technology related to regulatory (mifid ii), strategic end state trade processing and client reporting
- Working with senior managers to define and document the end state strategy for trade processing (across multiple asset classes and lines of business) and reporting platforms and also coming up with a roadmap to reach there
- Managing several large scale change management projects across BAU and strategic workstreams
- Partnering with business and technology stakeholders, facilitating definition of business requirements, design and delivery of technical solutions
- Creating and maintaining project plans, tracking cross functional team deliverables, ensuring timely completion of key milestones, tracking and addressing risks and issues and managing stakeholders
Director, Product Management
- Creating Product Service descriptions - including the products value add for different sections of the industry and a high level description of the offering
- Managing the product roadmap and prioritizing features in an agile development environment.
- Working with various stakeholders to create a business case
- Working with Risk assessment teams to address any kind of strategic or tactical risks for the organization posed by the projects
- Working with Sales to help them build marketing materials and assist in outreach - Involve in meetings with various industry participants - Dealers, Buy side Investment Managers, Administrators and Custodians
- Collaborating and managing the technology to get the product built within the timelines, budget and product offering requirements. Responsible for release of fool proof product to the industry.
- Reviewed the collateral settlement product for a blockchain PoC with a hypothesis that a CSA is a smart contract and the collateral calls across various transactions under the CSA are computed and settled within the blockchain network
- Multi-tasking and managing various different critical tasks in a constantly changing business landscape
Sr Manager Business Consulting - Financial Services
- Initial Proposal building and presentation of Confidential ’s capabilities to the Client
- Managing project plan, budget, milestones, project status reporting and client communications
- Lead communications with Front office and Middle office Client services and business requirements documentation
- Liaison with Front office teams across different lines of business including Cash equities (Fidessa), program trading, also trading, derivatives, syndicates, wealth management and prime broker.
- Leading a team of 4 BA’s
- Data analysis including sql queries and spreadsheet macros.
- Data mapping of trade data and meta data (blotter code/trailer code, capacity, commission and fees related, clearing/execution clients) needed to be sent to broadridge IMPACT.
- Understand and Propose efficient ways of functioning segregating operational and system functions
- Requirements elicitation and design of Swaps Data Repository - a major initiative driven to meet Dodd Frank, EMIR and other global regulations in Over the Counter Derivatives space
- Manage the Real Time public price dissemination project milestones (from Requirements stage, Build, Test, UAT to Production release) for price transparency of swap transactions across Rates, Credit, Equities, FX and Commodities given the tight regulatory deadlines
- Analysis of GTR issues by running client scenarios, queries, FpML issues and Manage prioritization of GTR issues based on Regulatory criticalness, availability of workaround and time/effort needed for resolution
- Lead Communications and Relationship management with major Swap Dealers, SEFs (Swap Execution Facilities) and the rest of the industry
- Address industry wide issues related to SDR
- Lead a team on the Client’s initiative to streamline its member’s Margin calls for OTC Derivatives (Bilateral and Cleared) with an end goal to achieve STP of Collateral Settlement
- One of the primary goals was to provide a consolidated view of Margin data to Buy side clients, Dealers and Custodians. Rajeev worked with various clients to detail the Margin activity and Collateral view.
- Worked on various business development activities within Confidential like leading RFP response preparations, Presenting to Clients and Project Kick offs.
- Trade Entry, STP till Settlement instructions to depositories, SWIFT messaging, Client Reporting
- Trade settlement - Reclaim/DK processing, Position and Cash balancing with Depositories, Trade modification, cancellation and locking, ID and ID Net settlement
- Derivatives, Securities Processing Orders, Turnaround trades, CMO Adjustments
- Confirm Affirm processing for ID trades, trade reconciliation and review of breaks
- Collateral Management
- Corporate Actions and SWIFT Messaging
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes