Sr. Project Manager Resume
For the next step in my career, I am interested in moving into a senior - level leadership role within a digital organization. I have significant management history, and am interested in further progression.
Strategic, committed, resourceful technical and business professional recognized for consistently exceeding expectations and creating and leading multimillion-dollar initiatives to increase revenue and customer loyalty. Innovative and adept at transforming technology and business processes to increase digital customer base and drive conversions. Effective collaborator and leader, respected by internal and external stakeholders, IT and business leadership. Steadfast, diligent, strategic thinker, able to identify problems and devise creative solutions.
Sr. ProjECT MANAGER
- Developed project plans, established budgets, aligned technical and staffing resources, and developed delivery schedules.
- Ran Daily SCRUMs for my team of developers and data scientists to manage Agile activities.
- Lead project team to develop and implement omnichannel sales funnel reporting dashboards and insights with the goal of current state reporting, and conversion optimization through various marketing channels, backend infrastructure, and customer journey analysis.
- Lead digital analytics focus team on Robo-advisory and TPP tool design, development, and implementation.
- Managed new product launch process for the New Tools Team, which included Click to Call, Co-browse, Paper In Reduction, and Speed Bump. Used Omnichannel resources to add insight and increase speed -to-resolution metrics.
- Lead digital capabilities roadshows to highlight what my team could deliver to Department Managers, VPs, and Key Stake Holders.
- Created and initiated digital voice of customer for web business owners and delivered insights from the customer experience perspective.
- Responsible for implementation of Dynatrace APM solutions on mobile platform to identify code-up issues with application performance.
Performance PROJECT MANAGER
- Developed, modified, applied, and maintained standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conducted software inspection, testing, verification, and validation processes.
- Implements software development and maintenance processes and methods. Ensures measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Developed overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Drove millions of dollars in revenue through Customer Experience, Performance and Availability optimization using Tealeaf, Gomez, Keynote, Omniture, Google Analytics and other tools to research to inform technical, business and marketing decisions.
- Ran Daily SCRUMs for my team of developers and data scientists to manage Agile activities.
- Responsible for acting as the Voice of Customer and Voice of Business for Confidential, Boost Mobile, Virgin Mobile, and Assurance Wireless.
- Present to IT, Business, and Executive stakeholders daily/weekly/monthly monitoring tool reporting, and evangelize revenue growth potential of Customer Experience, Performance and Availability, and Analytics investment.
- Built and developed sales funnel reporting KPIs, data table connections, and reporting visualizations for marketing campaign optimization.
- Created synthetic scripting for all customer pathways on Confidential .com, Virginmobileusa.com, and Boostmobile.com used with Gomez for site monitoring, reporting efforts, and baseline analysis.
- Lead marketing and business operations and analysis for critical new device launches (Apple iPhone 6, Black Friday) and enterprise deployments.
- Lead issue and outage priority bridges. Resolved numerous weekly critical issues, outages and executive/CEO escalations.
- Created and lead Defect Management program, develop automated application ID stakeholder reporting via SQL, Excel, and managed 50 monthly meetings based on line of business.
- Supervised, evaluated and trained team of project managers.
- Cross-trained new hires without Ops/DevOps/CX experience and responsible for maintaining training compliance standards for a team of 12 people.
- Recognized multiple times for high performance for both the team, and for our project charters.
- In charge of investigating site performance issues, fraud, and other customer impacting issues using Tealeaf.
- Responsible for managing all marketing efforts to generate new syndication partners; yielding 300% profitability sales gain.
- In charge of developing and administering all business processes, programmatic and operational systems, contract development and administration, personnel management, financial management, and P&L reporting.
- Generated partner reporting through Site Catalyst to show traffic patterns delivered to customers, site-to-application flow, and performance statistics month over month.
- Responsible for generating monthly revenue reporting through Site Catalyst for 400+ syndication partners.
- Leveraged A/B testing to optimize conversion sales channels for each partner. This yielded a 300% conversion lift.
GLOBAL MARKETING ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
- Directed overall integrated marketing strategy and execution.
- Controlled $50M budget across all digital channels (SEO, SEM, PPC, Display).
- Responsible for Web Optimization Leadership, and managed the optimization of Confidential ’s ecommerce and referral sites and created all communication test plans.
- Created Confidential dashboards to show KPI performance for each region on both wired and mobile sites. These dashboards were also used internally to proactively make strategic client recommendations to optimize site designs and identify critical design flaws.
- Create strategic marketing plans and oversee development and execution of tactical marketing plans including go-to-market approach to communicate changes.
- Sr. Lead on cross-functional integration with Marketing partners including: Digital, Creative Services, Agencies, PR, Brand, Internal Communications.
- Directed and prioritized all creative reviews for all tests in the roadmap.
- Directed team hour allocations and managed relationships with all external global agencies including setting priorities, organizing meetings and discussing test plans.
- Responsible for monitoring competition share, and responding accordingly. Specific targets included all manufacturers of smart phones (all competition).
CHANNEL MANAGER, AGENCY PARTNERSHIP DEV
- Responsible for promoting web analytics tools to advertising agencies.
- In charge of spear-heading new business initiatives in conjunction with agency partners, and driving revenue generation for each channel partner.
- Assisted each client with building managing and updating their dash boards to accurately reflect the KPIs that were to be measured and that identified success metrics.
- Manage Quality Assurance testing and resolution prior to test launches for each Confidential partner within my accountability.
- Lead the optimization component of each team/client, and schedule meetings to discuss upcoming tests, review creative designs and triage performance results.
- Delivered key optimization success metrics in a weekly status meetings with executive management, then follow-up with global support team to take next steps to increase conversion lift.
- Managed the website analytics and site monitoring agency team for 200 or more agency clients.
- Accountable for repeatedly meeting and surpassing client success metric and expectations.
- In charge of implementing analytics tools for each client based on unique business requirements.
- Responsible for generating and distributing weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue, analytics, and performance reports.
- In charge of leading site optimization efforts for each client.
- Direct all ad spend and digital marketing effort for each agency client.
- Built and developed all team members assigned to the digital services team.
- Managed the weekly business for 35 automotive agency accounts.
- Assisted Account Director with all new business presentations.
- Managed all print and broadcast media campaigns for each client.
- Built and presented all collateral marketing materials for each client.
- Submitted monthly co-op requests on behalf of each client to get compensated for manufacturer brand requirements.
- Developed and presented monthly market share reporting for each client and tracked month over moth success.
- Managed the creation and development of each client’s website, and ensured it reflected precise inventory detail.
- Recognized and promoted for numerous client successes.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes