Project Manager Resume
Greenwood Village, ColoradO
A proven fast learner, highly organized and detail oriented self - starter, who is willing to take on challenges while being a great team player with an unyielding drive and proactive work ethic. Proficient in entire Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to MS Project and Visio. Experience with GAfW, MS Office365, SmartSheet, Basecamp, and certified in PMI PMBOK Methodologies. Have experience working in environments that use multiple PM Methodologies for different projects (Waterfall/Agile). Have worked with 3G, 4G WiMax, 4G LTE, Wireline, Wireless and VoIP, and multiple other telecommunications solutions.
Project and Program Management
Attention to Detail
Clear, Concise Communication
Confidential, Greenwood Village, Colorado
- Work stream Project Management for Hub and Launch Validations for Market Channel Readiness of the Spectrum Guide program, ensuring the set-top boxes are receiving video sources such as linear video, Emergency Alert Sysytem, Spectrum SDV, VOD, PPV, and mini-guide, as well as Netflix, and performing correctly Confidential the end-user level; ensuring that the full line-up is available, that tiles are correct for the station and program in question and that the mini-guide appears as expected to ensure customer expectations are met.
- PMO guidance for managing established project testing plan, in QAM, DAC, and EC markets and tracking of the testing done on either SlingBox, or within the TMC Rack for the given market being worked. All ticket tracking done within JIRA, and pushing those tickets to completion by the responsible team, as well as updating and making changes within CHALK page documentation and utilizing Kanban Boards for reporting progress of tickets, while following a loose Agile approach.
- Manage correspondence with Market Program Manager, Build Team, and ISP Engineers, ensuring all issues are being tracked within MS Project and worked to completion, to stay within accelerated project schedule, scope and budget.
Confidential, Lone Tree, Colorado
Project Manager, Service Delivery
- Project management of medium to large service delivery initiatives and projects, overseeing cross-functional teams to desired end-state.
- Managed established project plan, taking into consideration deadlines, resources, and timing when making changes and decisions in the planning and organizing of ongoing tasks and responsibilities, following a loose waterfall approach
- Ensured that project requirements are identified, met, and delivered to the appropriate areas.
- Develops extensive documentation, inclusive of business requirements, reporting and work order requests.
- Held accountable for the timely implementation, communication, and on-going support of assigned projects, Acted as a spokesperson for the project, answering questions, disseminating information, handling inquiries, and managing all tasks associated with assigned projects within XO’s provisioning databases.
- Managed correspondence with Management and Vendors on implementation of project status, while leading meetings, and balancing coordination of Testing, Porting, and Cuts, over the course of the projects.
Confidential, Centennial, Colorado
Senior Project Manager, Advanced Advertising
- Coordination and management of two groups within the Advanced Advertising team, the Ad Timing group and the Maintenance (Troubleshooting/Validation) Engineering Team
- Assisted in the interviewing and hiring process of contract workers
- Managed day to day tracking of the Linear Project, Communications, and Reporting on status of project, and handling the resources for resolution of both hardware and software escalations (tracking projects through JIRA and ALM)
- Managed schedules and resources for working to resolve issues of both hardware and software types, inclusive of SDLC, Advanced Advertisement infrastructure, software upgrade projects, server move projects including data warehouses and deployments. (BDMS, AMC, AA)
- Led meetings, coordinate trainings, and manage correspondence with Management and Vendors on project status within the Advanced Advertising Group following Agile project principals.
Confidential, Denver, Colorado
Sales Project/Program Manager
- Managed the development and implementation process of a company's services involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing projects in order to complete the Sale of new solutions, including fleet management, asset tracking, MaaS, SaaS(GSuite and MS365), as well as routers, embedded solutions, and other Wireless handsets to both new and existing customers.
- Led projects from initiation through completion, proving new solutions and assisting to bring in millions of dollars in new revenue. Worked on projects of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data required a review of a variety of factors. Utilization of QuickBase to track projects.
- Prepared for and led all customer meetings and presentations during the life of the project while controlling cost, scope and time and utilizing Project Management industry standard methodology; managed stakeholder communications and expectations throughout the life of the project initiation through completion.
Confidential, Dallas, TX / Denver, CO
- Proactively deliver account solutions to a portfolio of Confidential for Corporate, Enterprise, Public Sector, Federal and Local Government, including Education, and Emergency Response accounts acting as the single point of contact for customers and internal personnel for Post-Sale Account Management, throughout project from start to finish, occasionally participating in pre-sale activity Confidential request of Sales organization
- Acts as face to face single point of contact on Billing, Rate Plan Analysis, handset troubleshooting, training on new products and service offerings, and deployments
Confidential, Englewood, Colorado
- Coordination and management of LNP orders through completion
- Manage LNP Projects, Communications, and Reporting on status of projects
- Led Meetings, and Correspond with Management and Customer on project status
Confidential, Aurora, Colorado
Executive Administrative Assistant / Conference Coordinator
- Performed administrative functions for 3 Directors and 5 Managers
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes