It Manager Resume
- Over 11 years working in technology with a focus on transformative business changes that can be enabled by technology.
- Significant experience building new solutions from the ground up (instead of updating existing software or managing patch releases).
- Expertise in large - scale enterprise program management leveraging Agile methodologies, custom software development solutions, PMP methodologies, SCRUM methodologies, Java Stack solutions, ERP implementations, PeopleSoft Implementations, OpenText implementations, Oracle Identity and Access Management implementation and architecture, .NET custom solutions, Microsoft SharePoint and O365 portal and collaboration implementations, IaaS/PaaS/SaaS solutions, DevOps best practices, Change Management, Vendor Management, Enterprise Architecture and API/Middleware Architecture, Data Modeling, Data Migration / ETL, Enterprise Information Architecture, UX best practices, e-commerce and digital media marketing, and business process changes leveraging LEAN and Six Sigma best practices.
- Highly skilled leveraging of multiple different types of business and data analysis methodologies. Worked with ODS through Confidential through Neo4j graph solutions and have a firm business understanding of how to use data used effectively to guide better business decisions and empower business users to discover new opportunities.
- Excellent management and problem-solving skills with thorough knowledge of Agile methodology. Consistently look for ways to add iterative value as a project progresses.
- Managed the implementation of a transformative customer engagement portal that linked customers with account managers and allowed both to see relevant lab data, product data, how a product may have changed over time, the ANSI, ISO, or UL standard it was being measured against, and how it was performing.
- Directly managed the efforts of enterprise architecture and information management to provide multi-system communication and a cohesive experience for customers when viewing multiple different data types and data located across multiple disparate systems.
- Managed the building and implementation of a data analytics solution to leverage 3 billion product records into usable information to suggest chances of pass/fail to ANSI/ISO/UL standards, which fostered better near-time communications with customers and led to a decrease in turnaround time by 3 weeks with a cost savings of 20% realized in the first 3 years of implementation.
- Professional presentation and management skills, including working with and presenting to C-Level executives and Board of Directors.
- An organized professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Directly managed a team including on-shore/off-shore developers, QA, business analysts, and project managers.
- Responsible for the IT strategy of competency-based learning initiatives and projects as well as managing a large custom application portfolio.
- Engaged directly with business leaders to help define the strategy for competency-based education.
- Managed IT strategy and business process improvement while acting as a member of the steering committee.
- Project managed and lead the DevOps enterprise strategy for the company and implemented it successfully on my portfolio. Identified all required parties across the organization and brought them together onto the matrixed project to successfully tie the Data Ops team, Data Warehouse team, Operations Team, Infrastructure Team, QA teams, PMO, Audit, and Development teams into a smooth pattern. This allowed a release leveraging much of DevOps best practices including continuous deployment and continuous integration without requiring any major changes to existing safeguards or processes.
- Successfully met each deadline under budget, which lead to strong confidence in my team’s ability to execute and allowed the business to better plan roll-outs.
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Developed web-based platform connecting chefs with clients seeking gourmet private events.
- Constructed charter, mission statement, pricing model, marketing strategy, terms and conditions.
- Managed accounting, hiring and engagement for over 30 chefs across Chicago and Minneapolis areas.
- Ultimately had to move on due to customer acquisition costs not declining fast enough to meet profitability requirements.
IT Program Manager
- Managed team of 12 including, project managers, business analysts, UX designers, and 26 contractors on independently staffed projects.
- Partnered with executive team and senior business leaders on new market segmentation, product innovation, services development and differentiation to enter new markets and capture revenue.
- Managed a budget of $8M annually.
- Created a PMO that allowed the team to meet deadlines and budget requirements and bring structured understanding of progress of each project and the program. This included program wide RAID logs and plans to address any outstanding RAID issues not covered in stand-ups or in the project charter.
- Managed complex projects, spread across multiple business units, using matrixed teams. Due to the size and complexity of these projects, worked with stakeholders to alter scope or direction and make adjustments by leveraging the steering committee, change management process, and when necessary, working with C-Level sponsors for emergency or non-unanimous change approvals.
- Led workshops to identify new opportunities for business growth and project customer demand.
- Developed new client engagement model, including a customer portal and collaboration space.
- Created Enterprise Content Management solution, linking content and information to anticipated relationships and customer hierarchies.
- Developed custom application that improved collaboration between engineers and lab technicians.
- Utilized OpenText to streamline production of test reports and certification documents.
- Created customer fulfillment application, resulting in better efficiency and lower cost of goods sold.
- Researched to understand deficiencies in business model and develop strategies to exceed future needs
Accenture, Chicago, Illinois
Senior Analyst / Consultant
- Collaborated with team of 50 including, QA, Management, Senior Executives, UI, Database, and Data Warehouse Developers, across 4 countries.
- Gathered requirements to create functional designs, UI mock-ups, and test scripts for Tier1 application.
- Managed daily operations for release of internal revenue costing model and recognition of revenue for business process outsourcing of multi-billion-dollar division.
- Managed migration of data warehouse to new server and schema.
Business Analyst / Business Intelligence Analyst
- Provided requirement gathering and analysis for online media, advertising, logistics, CPG, retail, and finance projects. Successfully started and deployed multiple projects for clients.
- Developed and supported ticket and project management systems via JIRA and Confluence.
- Oversaw budget, reports, efficiency charts, and contributed to joint application development sessions.
- Assisted in development of systems integration diagrams and performed QA testing.
- Product/Project Manager of our software offering.
- Led staffing campaign via LinkedIn promotions and direct mail, resulting in 400 applications.
- Served as administrator for Microsoft CRM 3.0 and Salesforce.com.
- Provided computer and network troubleshooting, installation, and purchasing hardware and software.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes