Agile Scrum Master/project Manager/agile Coach(team Level) Resume
- Over 11 years of diverse experience in Software Development Life Cycle, Test Life Cycle and Bug Life Cycle.
- Efficient in organizing and implementing testing efforts by working closely with the team and the project manager.
- Strong experience in writing Test Plans, Test Cases, Test Scenarios and Test Objectives by taking into account user requirements, system requirements and functional requirement specification.
- Rallydev agile tool - experience in setting up projects, epics, defect management, backlogs, burn charts, time boxes and more.
- Proven success leading teams using Agile Scrum Methodology
- Proficient in analyzing Design Documents.
- Well versed with specification and documentation reviews, issue identification and documentation, ensuring thorough design and execution from a technical and business perspective.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and other system team coordinators.
- Ability to prioritize along critical path and meet project milestones and aggressive deadlines.
- Expert in testing web applications, Client/Server applications using Java, UNIX and Windows environments.
- Thorough understanding of QA roles and responsibilities.
- Analytical and Methodical approach to Problem Solving, identifying and documenting root causes and corrective actions to meet short and long-term business and system requirements.
- Highly capable of working as a QA Analyst and have performed extensive testing on large QA projects.
- Specialized in Functional, System, Integration, Security, Database, Backend, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
- Strong experience with Software Testing of Web, GUI, Database, and Client / Server applications on multiple platforms.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to resolve technical problems and succeed in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Detail-Oriented with demonstrated superior written and oral communications skills.
- Proactive and able to manage and work on multiple tasks.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Platforms: Windows, Unix, Linux, MAC OSX
Servers: WebLogic 10X, IBM WebSphere
Configuration / Version Management Tools: SharePoint, Microsoft VSS, Serena Dimensions, Quality center.
Test Automation tool: QTP, WinRunner
Databases: SQL, Oracle 9i/10g
Software Development Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, RUP, Test Driven Development.
Defect Tracking tool: HP Quality Center 10.0, Test Director, Rational Clear Quest, Rational Clear Case
Scripting Languages: VBScript, HTML/DHTML, XML
Office Tools: MS-Excel, MS-Access, MS-Visio
Testing Methodologies: Functional, System, Localization, Usability, GUI, Accessibility, Regression, User Acceptance.
Agile Scrum Master/Project Manager/Agile coach(Team level)
- As a Agile project manager (IBM) I have handled a team of 15 members in US and 5 members in Offshore. Responsible for team staffing.
- Co-ordinate effectively with release management team to align Iteration schedule with the proposed project schedule.
- Responsible to make sure the projects and associated change requests are funded before starting the work.
- I have been doing dual role here working as both Scrum master and Agile project manager for 3 IBM Applications. (ADOPT, PRICER-D, ROME) Agile transformations
- As a Application project manager my responsibilities were attending front door meetings with Business where all new incoming projects /work are discussed. And my major responsibility was to assign projects to all my Scrum masters working under me and manage /update project funding to my manager.
- As a Application project manager I make sure to join all scrum calls and ensure all projects are going on track, and conduct weekly meetings with team to discuss about project status and update the report to my senior project manager
- We have Agile score card checklist be filled for all Agile projects 3 times during a project. I make sure it is being filled by all Scrum masters, review it with them and update the card as completed.
- And as a Scrum master I have facilitated meetings with Business team and System Engineers on the first hand. Help system engineers review the Epics and get it baselined.
- And once when the User stories are built from the Epics, facilitate meetings with Developers and System testers and designers for them to understand and review the user stories. Once when the user stories are reviewed, and baselined Iteration plan schedule is proposed and discussed with Product owner and the Business and align them with the project schedule.
- Communicate frequently with requirement team to help Scrum team perform better job.
- Handled change request, dependencies during a sprint effectively.
- Worked with Product owners, Development team lead and project managers, to effectively groom the backlog and plan the sprint.
- Have clear understanding of all technical issues Confidential high level and work with the partner issues and get it resolved.
- Helped Product owner along with the scrum team with creating and prioritizing requirement backlog. Handled defected while during production and have the team work on the change request.
- Follow incremental Agile approach.
- Once when the Iteration schedule proposed has been accepted, team starts working on their sprint planned. Requirements in the backlog are carefully prioritized and slotted in the Sprint as per product owner’s expectation. And during each Sprint as a Scrum master I have helped my team to identify impediments /dependencies, due to the partner applications, and help resolve the issue. Dependencies are tracked via DMA. “Dependencies Management Agreement” document.
- And after successful completion of each sprint conduct Sprint demo/sprint retrospective /definition of done meetings and get the baseline vote from the Business and when everything is ok Product is ready to be shipped and labelled as potentially shippable product.
- As a Scrum master, I have also involved myself in ETE testing /Integration testing and release planning meetings. Participated in SOS (scrum of scrum meetings).
- Have facilitated SOS calls where all the scrum masters across several different applications for a given project joins and discuss dependencies, and related information are discussed.
- Also, I always make sure to have the scrum team for all application join the SOS meeting, where this kind of collaboration is helpful, and strengthen the discussion.
- Facilitated SOS calls for scrum masters both in offshore/onshore for all the applications impacted for a given project and get the update, input needed.
- Also encourage project managers to participate the SOS calls. SOS calls are very crucial and are conducted daily, to discuss daily progress and discuss obstacles, dependencies, and delays blocking the progress. Post meeting MOM are recorded, documented and updated to PM on a day to day basis.
- And make sure Epics/User stories are mapped in Agile tool RALLY/TDP. And make sure that Developers and system testers add task to the user stories that they are working. Estimate hours required for them to work (story points), and and track out Burn down charts from TDP and discuss with my senior project manager.
- Managed and tracked project using RALLY.
- Periodic assessment of scrum team maturity and help them to be self-organizing.
- Discussions made about having persistent scrum team.
- Acted as a Agile Coach Confidential team level. Implemented SAFe Methodology.
- Facilitate SAFe PI Planning Sessions and coaching RTES, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Team Members
- Aggregates team objectives into Program PI Objectives, creates and publishes roadmap for visibility and transparency.
- Assessed the maturity of teams and provided recommendations for framework to implement and created roadmap to train and tech organizational leaders involved with transformation.
- Assists with program execution and PI feature completion tracking (see Metrics).
- Collaborate and partner with Senior Leadership to plan, set vision, and roadmap Agile Transformation.
- Coached team in implementation of adoption of Agile Practices utilizing SAFe for a large program.
- Coach the Development Teams and teams-of-teams in self-organization, continuous improvement, cross-functionality, risk identification, dependency management, conflict resolution, and software craftsmanship.
- Educate and coach managers, stakeholders, and others throughout the organization regarding Agile SAFe and SCRUM (team level) practices and how their roles and interactions may change.
- Trained multiple Teams on Scrum, Agile Requirements, and SAFe Principles.
- Worked with different organizational Coaches to identify Scale Agile process improvement.
- Constantly inspects the SAFe process, discover and address the major concerns
- Assists with economic decision-making with estimations and prioritizations Confidential Program level
- Trained and organized workshops (lunch and learns, Agile Assessments, One-on-One Sessions) for Business Support and Management teams on Agile practices and principles for SAFe and Scrum.
- Liaise for Operations Division and Development team using Agile Central Rally to manage the Scrum and Kanban process to create user stories that will deliver service model that supports the team.
- Utilize value stream mappingto analyze the current state and design a future state for the series of events that take a product or service from its beginning through to the customer.
- Scheduled and coordinated both internal and system DEMO.
- Track burn down, issues and progress in RALLY. Work with component teams to resolve issues. Used RALLY extensively for tracking and assigning defects.
- Help teams apply the Scrum Framework and principles of agility to the benefit of the team and organization.
- Embody agility using a servant leadership approach and leading by example.
- Assisted team to remove impediments by having an understanding the control and release processes.
- Remove organization impediments that are preventing teams from accomplishing their goals.
- Facilitate events and activities as necessary and ensure teams and the organization are realizing value from them. Coach the Development Teams and teams-of-teams in self-organization, continuous improvement, cross-functionality, risk identification, dependency management, conflict resolution, and software craftsmanship
Scrum Master/Agile coach
- Managed team relationships, coached and supported the program manager to be the Product Owner. Identified and resolved impediments, tracked progress, facilitated release planning, coached teams on Agile practices, delivered high quality tested software with Agile teams
- Worked with the product owner to maintain the product backlog in a way that ensures the project is well defined and the team can continually advance forward on the project Confidential any given time.
- Managed quality objectives, regulatory requirements, schedules, and program risks and made decisions based on business objectives
- Ensured that the product development process abides to the business Engineering Quality Procedures by conducting mock audits
- Working with the system, subsystem/platform and service leadership teams to deliver quality products on time, within budget and with the necessary features
- Worked closely with Product Definition team in order to drive product direction
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership skills and has the ability to work and inspire others in a multi-functional team environment
- Tracking project dependencies outside of the project team's control and escalating issues as necessary
- Providing resource management for projects including team training and staff allocation
- Working with Program Manager on staffing allocation for projects
- Coordinated activities of multiple Scrum Teams.
- Ensured that agile principles and processes are properly implemented and adopted.
- Scheduled and facilitated Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-Up, Sprint Demo and Sprint Retrospective meetings.
- Removed impediments and resolved conflicts. Radiated information to ensure transparency.
- Facilitated an atmosphere of team creativity to foster increased productivity and production of higher quality products.
- Ensured Burn-up and Burn-down charts are available and accurate
Environment: Siebel 8.1.11, DSL & Artix, Business Objects XI, Actuate Reports, Oracle10g, XML, XSL, Unix, Eclipse, Putty, Rallydev
Scrum Master/ Agile coach
- Involved in business functionality review meetings and use-case analysis.
- Analyzed the functional requirements and extensively communicated with Business Analysts to come up with efficient test plans and test cases.
- Preparation of detailed test case document by specifying description, input data and expected value.
- Attended weekly meetings and walkthroughs for project updates.
- Performed smoke test for each new build and responsible for Integration Testing, System Testing, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Performed data validation and data integrity using SQL Queries.
- Authored Master Test Plan for entire release
- Performed integration testing to validate integration between sub-modules of the application.
- Responsible for Integration testing of the application.
- Worked closely with software developers to isolate, track, and monitor the defects until resolved.
- Tracked bugs using Quality Center and performed regression testing of the entire application once the bugs are fixed.
- Responsible for reporting test summary reports to the management.
- Stored, analyzed and prioritized defects using defects module in quality center.
- Reported the daily status of test cases executed and worked with business analysts to assure that new functionality changes were reasonable regarding existing physical design.
- Coordinated and managed onsite and offshore teams.
- Coordinated testing team in sync with production issue testing.
- Conducted daily Standard Up Meeting, Sprint Planning meeting, Backlog Grooming Meeting, Sprint review meetings, Retrospective, monitor the project using RALLY
- Worked as a liaison between business users and developers to submit requirements and changed and clarify questions and issues.
- Conducted GAP analysis and proposed practical solutions and communicated to internal departments and external vendors.
- Coordinated with stakeholders and facilitated communication between client and the IT department.
- Responsible for planning Iteration schedule.
- Co-ordinated with release manager and make sure to align the planned schedule with the project schedule.
- Conducted Demo internally with team as well as external demo with product owners and Stake holders and get the sign off from client and label the product as potentially shippable product.
Environment: Siebel 7.8, Siebel 2000, Solaris 5.10, Oracle10g, XML, XSL, UNIX, Eclipse, Putty, SharePoint and, HP Quality Center.
QA Tester/Junior Scrum Master
- Worked with business Analysts and developers in the requirement and design stages to get better understanding of the project.
- Written and executed software System test plans and Test cases, developed after reviewing the business requirements document, and technical specifications document
- Created Traceability between Requirements and Test Cases.
- Conducted Build Acceptance Tests (BAT) for each build before testing in QA
- Performed Integration Testing, Functionality testing.
- Creating defects report, Track issues, bugs in HP Quality Center.
- Participated in defect review meetings, Daily / Weekly Status meetings
- Responsible for providing regular test reports to the management
- Facilitating with the functional team to gather the test data required for testing.
- Wrote SQL queries to validate the data populated correctly in respective tables.
- Worked in Agile Development environment with frequently changing requirements and features.
- Used SOAP UI for functional, regression testing.
- I have conducted Test Plan review meeting with Project team members and obtained their approvals.
- Verified order flow (order management and customer management modules) for Static and Real time providers.
- Working on client server and web services-based applications.
Environment: Quality Center 9.0, Oracle 11i, Java, J2EE, .Net, SQL Developer, SOAP UI
- Responsible for reporting bugs to the corporate bug tracking system and verified known bugs against new builds.
- Performed Extensive Manual Testing
- Used Data driver wizard to create data driven tests, for testing the application with multiple sets of data.
- Performed multi-user testing and Adhoc testing.
- Used Test Director for bug tracking and reporting, also followed up with development team to verify bug fixes, and update bug status.
- Analyzed the performance based on the reports generated.
- Responsible for providing regular status report to the management.
Environment: Win Runner, Test Director, HTML, Oracle8.0.5, Microsoft Excel, MS Word, Internet Explorer5.0 and Netscape Communicator 4.7, Windows2000
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes