Senior Solution Architect / Project Manager Resume
- SIGNIFICANT EXPERTISE IN LEADING GLOBAL ENTERPRISE PROJECT IMPLEMENTATIONS
- Experienced Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst with 18+ years of success leading diverse, global Information technology projects.
- Certified PMP with extensive IT project management experience and proven track record implementing innovative ERP, software engineering, and cloud IT solutions to improve and enhance global supply chain, logistics, sales, manufacturing, trade compliance, master data management, and demand planning processes.
- Highly organized hands - on manager of end-to-end full life cycle projects following SDLC guidelines.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
SDLC Waterfall and Agile Project Management
SAP Configuration (ECC)LE, OTC, SD, GTS, MM, IM, TM, EHS, BI
Lean Supply Chain
EDI XML, X12 Integration
Business Requirements Analysis and Tracking
Master Data Management (MDM)
Database Analysis Tools: LSMW, SQL
Project Financial Management
Global Trade Compliance
Logistics/Freight Forwarder EDI Integration
GTS Customs Integration
Global Order Management
MS Project, Excel, Visio
Confidential, Columbia, MD
Senior Solution Architect / Project Manager
- Led blended global project teams and managed successful implementation of software projects using PMI and SDLC methodology, techniques, and tools.
- Created business process improvements and automation, drove savings through risk reductions, improved revenue recognition, and lowered costs to achieve company goals.
- Utilized best practice standards, business knowledge, industry trends analysis, and judgement to guide IT policies.
- Planned resource allocation, recruitment of consultants, and KPI performance measures.
- Planned and executed creation of separate Global Trade Compliance system (GTS) for divested company in key strategic role during company split.
Senior IT Project Manager - Business Analyst
- Managed all ERP projects related to supply chain, logistics, sales and distribution, and global trade compliance (GTS).
- Successfully managed cross-functional global teams to achieve business value and ensure projects with tight deadlines completed on time and under budget.
- Served as design lead and project manager for implementation of new functionality in SAP LE, SD, MM, EHSM, and GTS systems.
- Managed project roadmap, portfolio of all logistics, and compliance related projects.
- Led testing effort through all test cycles in SDLC, coordinating key business and IT resources.
- Mentored, coached, and evaluated performance of team members to enhance skill sets in high demand environment.
- Managed cross-functional project team to implement full EDI interface with BDP International to manage ocean container shipment planning, tracking, and visibility resulting in 20% improvement on-time global shipments.
Senior SAP Business Systems Analyst
- Performed business requirements analysis, design, construction, implementation/configuration, test planning and execution, specification development, and production support for ERP projects related to sales and distribution, billing, pricing, logistics, master data management, and EDI system interface functionality.
- Led GMDM initiative to analyze, clean, and standardize global master data in SAP-ERP and customs systems.
- Involved extensively in conversion from legacy systems to single instance SAP 4.0B for global organization.
- Led design and implementation of customized SAP warehouse and transportation management functionality.
- Led team of programmer/analysts on software projects.
- Provided requirements analysis, design, and programming support for legacy mainframe financial systems, and Unix-based warehouse management system.
- Coordinated testing and final implementation. Designed and developed multi-tier Excel based sales reporting and forecasting applications to support new corporate product line structure and sales productivity standards.
- Required by German customs organization to use ATLAS version 8.6 with FTAM connection for all electronic customs filings for shipments from Germany. Failure to comply in less than two months would incur significant increase in operational costs and potential shipping delays.
- As primary SAP-GTS solution architect, managed local and offshore team in project to complete necessary upgrades to ensure end-to-end compliance and successful system validation and implementation.
- Company had numerous solutions globally to handle hazardous product documentation in SAP, which lacked scalability to handle global regulations.
- Poor technical and process design exposed company to potential fines for incorrect hazardous shipping data and risk of held or cancelled shipments. Lack of standard global process also inhibited integration with plant systems and third-party logistics partners.
- Company had manual processes for export shipment planning and tracking, leading to poor visibility of global shipments in process, delays causing late or cancelled shipments, and increased customer complaints.
- Managed cross-functional project team to implement full EDI interface with BDP International to handle shipment booking, acknowledgement, and real-time event dates for ocean container tracking.
- Also, led project to harmonize SAP SD processes for export shipments and standardize data points for status dates to enable reporting on global shipment metrics.
- Reduced man hours spent on researching shipments, booking/verifying orders, and sales and operations planning. Global export team had greater visibility and improved reaction time to deal with shipment issues leading to 20% improvement for global on-time export shipments.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes