Scrum Master Resume
- Confidential is a seasoned and versatile certified Scrum Master, armed with extensive experience in agile project management and software development.
- Confidential has strong experience in overcoming organizational challenges of transitioning to agile methodology from traditional project management and development. Confidential is a strong team player with the ability to build relationships across organizational levels and effectively deal with a team comprised of both local team members and off - shore team members. Confidential leverages expertise in conducting analysis to recognize issues and develop effective resolutions; performs scoping to address business and technical needs.
- Confidential exemplifies strong ability to grasp new things quickly, as demonstrated by seamless transitions made between several technologies, tools, and libraries both in development and project management roles.
- Experienced Scrum Master performing various scrum ceremonies like daily Sprint Standups, Sprint Planning Meetings, Sprint Retrospectives, and Sprint Review Meeting/Demo.
- Vast experience in technical consulting as well as management leading to great visionary and strategy formulation skills.
- Experienced in transformation of project from Waterfall to Agile.
- Successfully managed and facilitate cross-functional Scrum teams and Scrum of Scrum teams in range from 20-30 developers.
- Served as a Scrum Master on various teams delivering various projects and products in Agile frameworks like Scrum, Kanban and Scrumban.
- Worked collaboratively across geography with business stakeholders and cross-functional team to deliver projects as per Scrum’s Rules, Roles, Artifacts and Events.
- Worked closely with Product Owner, Architecture and business stakeholder to create Roadmap and to identify ordered deliverables, monitor team velocity and set achievable milestones that ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Actively participated as a Scrum Development member in the agile management (Scrum) i.e. planning project backlogs, 2 week sprints and daily stand up meetings to analyze the time frame and report the status of the project.
- Managed and controlled Sprint based on 3 Kanban principles: - Visualize what you do today (workflow), Limit the amount of work in progress (WIP) and Enhance flow.
- Good business communications skills adept at creating, editing, and coordinating communication networks (Interviews, written correspondence, reports, implementation requirements, project status reports, oral presentations, e-mails, minutes of meeting, etc.), to keep executive staff and team members apprised of project status.
- Ability to facilitate coordination between internal and vendor technical teams (onsite & offsite), work with clients, negotiate requirements between stakeholders.
- Ability to gain the confidence of the business community and ensure their functional and non-functional requirements for business needs are captured, agreed and prioritized.
- Experienced in the documentation of system and business requirements and specifications and gaining approval of formal functional requirements.
- Demonstrated success leading and mentoring various development/implementation project teams to maximize levels of proficiency and productivity and to increase team velocity.
- Excellent in writing Business Requirements Documents, Use Case Specifications, Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD), well versed in Object Oriented Analysis and design using Unified Modeling Language, (UML - Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, State Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams).
- Experienced in iterative Agile project management methodology with scrum for software development cycle
- Experienced in creating Business Context Diagrams, Work Flow Diagrams, and Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Project Charter, and Project schedules.
- Experienced in developing Test Cases, from Use Cases, reviewing Test Plans to ensure Use Cases accurately reflect Functional and User Interface testing.
- Conducted Requirement Gathering Sessions (RGS), Joint Application Requirement (JAR) sessions Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, interviewed Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and updated requirements.
- Experienced in conducting GAP analysis, SWOT analysis, Cost benefit analysis, ROI analysis and UAT Testing
- Managed and assisted in the building process ofweb applications.
- Used MS Project to manage schedules, meet deadlines and plan resources in line with triple constraint. Followed up with weekly Project Status and organized Task Review meetings.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate appropriately in business and technical situations at all levels. Effectively presented projects using MS PowerPoint.
- Project management skills with ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously with little or no supervision.
- As an Agile/Scrum master/project manager, formed and motivated skilled development ops teams, empowered them and ensured that they are self-organized to resolve issues.
- Managing all project related information like Status Report, Issues and Risks, Assumptions, Change Management, Milestones, QA, project metrics data, project budget, Extraordinary Change Requests and Schedule Mgmt.
- Facilitated Scrum events (Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective).
- Working with the Team and the Product Owner to define team specific norms, and procedures not defined at the program level.
- Collecting and analyzing project metrics data and working with the Product Owner and Scrum Team to identify and incorporate corrective actions when needed.
- Tracking project dependencies outside of the project team's control and escalating issues as necessary.
- Working with business/resource management groups and establish single product owner roles for each scrum project. Working with product owner to prioritize user stories/ requirements in product backlog based on business value created. Inviting participation of product owners in sprint planning meetings to set project strategies/ Agile estimation, validations and timelines.
- Motivating team to improve performance, removing impediments by business help if needed. Getting customer UAT done, showing sprint delivery and gaining product owner commitment for subsequent incremental sprints improvements. Tracking sprint progress using burn-down and velocity charts.
- Customized Project Dashboard using JIRA to keep business and Product owner updated of the current Sprint progress.
- Extracted Reports from JIRA as per business needs.
- Leading and alliance to synchronize joint software development and implementations. Managing cross functional project teams and development dependencies to meet time line.
- Conducting JAD sessions for business solutions, business implications of change, coordinating with system architecture team to improve design and prioritize best outcome.
- Implemented custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports and dashboards whenever necessary.
- Creating and tracking release/sprint plans with cost/resource allocations, critical path. Managing change, cross application dependencies, project budget, deadlines, resource sharing, application releases and implementations.
- Ensured achievement of Account Financial Objectives, SLA achievement and specific account KPI's.
- Coordinating across cross functional teams. Bi-weekly reporting (metrics, performance, issues, concerns and risk).
- Ensured efficient usage, maintenance and accountability for $30M of equipment at all times.
- Prepared monthly reports for inventories of general and specialized high-tech equipment.
- Worked on a database to track parts usage.
- Maintained, troubleshoot, and repair array of hardware & software applications.
- Provided PC configuration and installation of over 100 desktop configurations.
- Installed new gcss army SAP applications on desktops and tablets used in different warehouses.
- Planned and executed logistical support during 20+ training events.
- Maintained documentation development timelines, prepare shipping documents, and generate reports on a weekly basis.
- Mentor new soldiers and train them on the warehouse operations procedures.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- As an Agile/SCRUM master for HCSC, established and managed appropriate project structure, resources plans, and project schedule.
- Realigned big scrum team consisting of 25 plus members into three smaller cross functional scrum teams.
- Worked with the Team and the Product Owners to define team specific scrum norms, procedures and ceremonies.
- Implemented “Scrumban” as a way to transition from Scrum to Kanban combining best features of both for maintenance projects.
- Enforced Kanban principles as a scrum master that resulted in reduction of Cycle time by 20% thus increasing team's throughput in less than 6 weeks.
- Identified gaps in current processes and provided/implemented 30-60-90 day plan for transition to agile methodology.
- Created and maintained the Product Backlog, Task Board and Information Radiator.
- Facilitated scrum ceremonies (grooming, sprint planning, retrospectives, daily stand-ups, etc.)
- Tracked and communicated team velocity and sprint/release progress.
- Instructed and modeled core Agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability and visibility; ensured consistent application of scrum methodologies.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Business Analyst/Scrum Master
- Managed project and inter-project resource plans; maintained project budget.
- Used MS Project to manage schedules, deadlines and resources and collaborate on the project.
- Coordinated with various off shore clients and customers to ensure smooth transition of the new process to the various impacted teams.
- Facilitated Scrum events (Daily scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review and sprint retrospective)
- Responsible for providing business requirements within an AGILE software development SCRUM environment
- Provided AGILE project management controls, project plans, timeline schedules, facilitate JAD sessions, and review software defects
- Worked with Product owner on artifacts such as Product backlog, Sprint Backlog, Sprint Burndown and Release Burndown.
- Coached teams in their efforts to adopt advanced methods for the effective application of the Scrum framework
- Interfaced with developers and DBA to help translate the requirements and specifications into technical design/solutions
- Provided strategic development of detailed project plans, work assignments, target dates etc.
- Validated the data via scripts provided by IT group
- Contributing to software process-reengineering efforts aimed at evolving current software development practices to adopt Lean/Agile and Scrum practices
- Involved in Status Tracking, Risk Identification and Defect Prevention activities as part of the Project
- Identified, analyzed, escalated and facilitated resolution of issues that arose during all phases of the project including analysis, design, development, testing, and post-implementation.
- Conducted Joint Applications Requirements Capturing Session (JAR) and Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions to understand, capture and confirm requirements and resolve cross-functional and geographical issues.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes