Program Manager Resume
- Over 17 years of work experience in Information Technology managing implementations, application development, process improvement and production support of ERP, Customer Relationship Management, HCM, EDI, Business Intelligence, ecommerce, Cloud applications and Infrastructure projects in a broad range of industries including Financial, Manufacturing, Hospitality, Healthcare, Retail and Professional services.
- Excellent leadership skills facilitating, problem solving, decision making, meeting project deliverables and business expectations with the highest quality on time and within budget.
- Cultivated and maintained a positive relationship with C - level executives, project teams, customers and vendor implementation partners both onshore and offshore.
- Expertise in software development lifecycle with Waterfall and Agile methodologies, focused delivery, program management, launch and manage multi-million dollar implementations into operations in a fast paced complex environment
- Leading cross-functional, global project teams in achieving business results and mitigating Risks and Issues for the Project Portfolio for the organization.
- Prepared presentations for the executive management on implementation of new software tools by providing details on vendor costs, reviewing and finalizing vendor proposals and internal IT costs for the resources.
- Direct and motivate team of developers, business analysts and project managers to help them grow through well-defined goals, competencies, performance reviews, mentoring and training.
- Provide direction for the assigned projects to ensure accurate planning, appropriate staffing, adherence to schedules, Scope and meet business expectations.
- Defined and executed the IT audit charter working closely with the audit team and reporting the findings to the audit committee ensuring compliance for production support and projects.
- Being a member of the Change Advisory Board implemented change control processes and procedures for the projects within the IT department.
- Worked with Legal to review the SOWs for the projects with the third party vendors and ensure that all vendor deliverables were provided and complete as per the contract for all the phases of the project.
- Established and maintained quality and performance indicators and service level agreements (SLAs) to meet departmental targets and develop continuous improvement plans to improve operational effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate impeccably with business and technology professionals.
- Portfolio/Program Management
- Client Management
- Change Management
- Business Analysis
- Business Process Improvement
- People/Resource Management
- Requirement Management
- IT Security Compliance
- IT Operations
- Vendor Management
- Business Intelligence
- ERP Applications
- Offshore Management
- Service Delivery
- Managed the Workday and EMEA Payroll Global Projects for integrations to Payroll provider and ERP systems, global job mappings in Workday and annual global compensation planning.
- Responsible for the IT EPMO Tollgate process requirements at each phase of the project for project deliverables and review with the IT leadership for Tollgates approval.
- Managed the IT Security Compliance review for Vendor projects with the Security teams and Data Privacy requirements for the cloud applications along with contracts review with Sourcing.
- Managed the financials, resource plans, schedules and risks on the projects and reporting status to the key Business and IT Sponsors.
- Managed the Security Framework upgrade for the Benefits Online website to migrate to advanced security with the fraud detection capabilities. Implement changes for Single identity for Benefits Online/ My Merrill websites, risk based authentication, call center and interactive voice response features for Participant, Admin, Full Site, Mobile and Federated logins.
- Liaison across the implementation teams for weekly project status to the executive management, managing scope, project timelines, cost estimates and tracking of issues and risks.
- Project Deliverables - Technology Deliverables across Benefits Online, Security Framework, Call Center, Interactive Voice Response, Multilingual
- Partnered with the CIO to set up and lead the PMO including on-going refinement of best practices and compliance, leading the improvement of processes for portfolio management, organizational best practices and implementing standards and methodologies within the department.
- Managed the IT project portfolio that was over $20M in size and support the PMO in scheduling, time and cost estimates, resource planning/allocation, facilitate daily/weekly meetings with the teams, reporting status and financial information to the Business sponsors.
- Responsible for Vendor management to implement enterprise wide projects; Oracle ERP, Agile PLM, OBIEE and Hyperion Planning for multiple business units including review daily status/issues with the vendor team, managing timelines, project change request process, UAT, knowledge transfer to the internal team and post go-live support plan.
- Delivered executive level presentations to measure project progress and communicated risks/ mitigation plan to the leadership team for projects across Applications, Development and Infrastructure teams within the PMO.
- Managed the portfolio of global projects across the various IT functions and identified, communicated and resolved resource allocation, scope, schedule, and/or budget conflicts.
- Responsible for tracking of the performance metrics for several areas of projects including quality which helped in decision making for the management.
- Managed the development for ecommerce projects for the organization by providing leadership and direction to the team for order processing and fulfillment to help improve customer satisfaction
- Responsible for project deliverables to be created and approved, leading lessons learned sessions after the project go-live and provide guidance to the team for ongoing projects.
- Lead the EDI implementation and application development projects directing the teams and tracking the key project milestones to successful delivery which improved the cash flow in the organization due to automated processes.
- Managed infrastructure projects by leading the offshore team and creating project plans and tracking the timelines for Disaster Recovery, Oracle Identity Manager and migration of applications to hosting providers.
Manager, Oracle Applications
- Being a member of the IT leadership team, own and strive to improve our value with the business by building relationships and driving customer satisfaction at the operational and strategic level.
- Lead and facilitate in all the SDLC phases of the application development projects including planning, execution, testing and implementation as well as coordinating across other portfolios.
- Direct all aspects of global projects, maintenance and support activities for the onshore and offshore teams of CRM, ERP and HR applications for a shared services organization.
- Responsible for the project portfolio estimates/ budgets and resource planning required through the PPM tool and tracking the expenses against the budgets.
- Lead the onsite and the offshore team direct reports to deliver based on service level agreements defined with the business for support and review dashboard incident reports to track performance including root cause analysis.
- Worked with the Vendor Management team to implement SOPs for month end production support activities and project implementations, status reporting, tracking time reporting for the offshore applications and the DBA team.
- Worked closely with the infrastructure teams on the cutover plan for major projects like the 11g database upgrade and the EBS Upgrade patches and to ensure that the regression testing was completed by the Business, issues resolved, prepared communication plans for internal teams and the business.
- Responsible for approving RFCs for production and ensuring that no changes impacted production system during critical month end and quarter close by the Finance teams for Change Management.
- Worked with the internal and external auditors to provide documentation for the changes implemented and also approved the team’s access to production systems periodically per SOX.
- Worked with the IT security team on a major PCI project for Network segmentation, Server hardening for all the applications.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed the project to implement the new licensing rights and royalty management Web based application for both domestic and international licensing operations
- Create and maintain the project timeline that tracks the completion and delivery of all IT milestones (including development, quality assurance, documentation, and deployment) for an Agile project.
- Work with various business stakeholders (Licensing, Legal and Finance) to facilitate implementation of new or improved business processes that are critical to core organizational functions.
- Established project scope, clear decision gates, vendor SOWs, and entrance/ exit criteria across phases of implementation.
- Identified and provide resolution for project risks and issues, escalate major project risks for scope or budget or timeline to appropriate escalation points. Developed risk mitigation/ contingency plans for the projects.
- Lead the effort to design and implement test strategy/test plan and subsequent UAT cycles with appropriate Business Stakeholders.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed a $1.5 million project for the integration of the Sales application with the parent company’s system.
- Interacted with the PMO on a weekly basis to review project status and discuss open issues and risks.
- Worked closely with the business stakeholders for the financial requirements and identified gaps with the business owners and consequently recommended the appropriate solution to the business needs.
- Managed the production release and deployment activities of the application between different teams.
- Lead the offshore team to manage projects and production support of the client’s ERP, Peoplesoft HR, Salesforce, Documentum and .NET applications.
- Managed the transition of the client’s IT production support of the business applications to the offshore team for the Managed Services delivery model and ensured SLAs were met based on the contract.
- Responsible for overall project management of projects including creating project timelines, status reports, client presentations, defining milestone deliverables, establishing critical success factors, task allocation, project scope and project staffing for multiple projects.
- Managed a team of business analysts, developers and testers globally during the different phases of the project ensuring that the timelines were met based on the project plans and reported status to the management team.
- Maintained a positive relationship with the client’s technical and management team assisting them with the required information and resources.
- Took the lead in defining the processes and procedures necessary in using an offshore team in service-delivery. Assisted the client in establishing the system development life cycle methodology and project management framework.
- Ensured that the enhancements that were made to the system were managed, tracked and implemented according to the client’s Change Management processes.
- Worked closely with the customer’s team to understand the business requirements and technical pain points and recommend a solution in working closely with enterprise architects.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes