Technical Program Manager - Scrum Master Resume
- Strategically focused Technical Program Manager and services leader proven in delivering upon complex Enterprise Networking, Tools and Automation strategies.
- Advisory and Optimization Services
- Digital Business and Process Transformation
- Automation, Orchestration & Network Programmability
- SDLC & Development Operations
- Agile - Scrum Master
- New Complex Business Development
Technical Program Manager - Scrum Master
- Responsible for all Data Network Consulting & Software Development Services delivered to Cisco’s largest Financial Services & Pharmaceutical Customers.
- Acting Scrum-Master for all software development activity within the Bank of America Enterprise Data and Application Development Portfolio.
- Chair architectural forums focused on enterprise networking programmability strategies (infrastructure as code), Machine Learning & Predictive Analytics, Business Process Automation and Process Management across various Confidential & Big Pharma accounts.
- Collaborate with Account Leaders and Sales Directors to develop complex software driven designs and transformative strategies for various enterprise accounts
- Interface directly with various Business Units & Product Owners on application enhancements. Partner and Influence product roadmaps and release schedules based on critical customer, delivery team feedback and market shifts.
- Delivered on Confidential Agile Software Defined Network adoption strategy which drove pervasive automation across all points in BOA’s data network centered around the Cisco Network Service Orchestrator platform, OSS/BSS Integrations with external systems and end-end DevOps people and process transformation.
- Partnering with Cisco’s Global Transformation Office to drive and implement an Agile Workflow and Business Process Simplification strategy across all of Advanced Services.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Project Manager
- Successfully chartered and tactically managed six of twelve work streams responsible for standing up the Bank of America Program within Cisco’s Advanced Services and Cloud & Managed Services (CMS) Organizations.
- Drove the migration strategy off of HP Enterprise Services Infrastructure to Cisco Cloud Managed Infrastructure.
- Defined all Event Management Tooling processes, procedures and drove the implementation and UAT of Cisco’s managed toolsets.
Confidential, Little Falls, NJ
Technical Project Manager
- Managed the day-to-day tactical planning and implementation of multiple large scale projects within Confidential sector.
- Drove engineering activity on client engagements within all data network practices and ensured adherence to scope and use of Confidential methodology, templates, checklists and manufacturer best practices.
- Performed engagement reviews, risk assessment and post implementation quality assurance meetings with clients.
- Accurately forecasted revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization across projects.
- Manage relationships with 3rd party vendors, sub-contractors and all Confidential partners to foster new business and new go to market strategies for products. .
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Technology Manager
- Successfully led Technology operations for all North East Conference Center locations.
- Developed Convenes technology pricing and strategic sales model.
- AV & IT Sales totaled 26.5 Million dollars in revenue across 3 sites.
- Forecasted, scheduled and delegated IT staff responsibilities based on customer specific technology requirements.
- Implemented comprehensive training platforms to enhance each technicians core technical competencies.
Confidential, Sayreville, NJ
Applications Engineer / Project Manager
- Directly responsible for the installation and service of integrated Audiovisual and IT equipment in Commercial & Enterprise Accounts .
- Managed Leff Securities unionized Electrical and low voltage cabling division responsible for all LV data cabling, fiber runs, terminations, rack builds, Hardware mounting and UAT.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes