Program Management/ Release Management Resume
Innovative Portfolio Management professional, with over 20 years’ experience in program and project management; specializing in IT Infrastructure, Software Application, Information Security, Release Management, Compliance and Business Transformation, across various industries, including finance, Pharma, Aviation, and Government. A professional with proven success in leading and managing complex global projects. MBA qualified with over 10 year’s entrepreneurial experience lending an understanding of business and a passion for IT. A highly developed sense of empathy leading to strong personal and effective relationships with customers, peers, direct reports, suppliers, and leadership. Implementation and integration of client facing systems, and coordination of Internal Audit Controls. Excellent communication and team player skills working with colleagues at all organizational levels.
HIGHLY EFFECTIVE IN:
- Portfolio and Program Management
- Regulatory Compliance
- Information Security /Cyber Security
- Project Delivery (PMLC, SDLC, ITIL)
- AML, KYC CDD, SOX
- Incident Tracking & Reporting
- Stakeholder Management
- HIPPA, FDA, GDPR
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Vendor Contract & Risk Management
- Risk Assessment/Impact Analysis
- Release Management/Service Delivery
- Operational procedure assessment
- Network and Systems Security
- Business Relationship Management
- Internal Audit Controls
- Configuration Management
- Global Resource Management
- Policy Planning/Implementation
- Access Management
Mid - Level and Legacy Server Implementations
HP ProLiant DL360 & DL585
Dell Power Edge R210
VPN Implementation, Archer RSA, Splunk, Arch sight
HP-UX, Windows, SQL, ORACLE Databases
Apache, JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic
Server Build-out, UNIX, Windows Servers, Configuration and Monitoring
Network Implementation and Monitoring
Data Migration, Integration and Interfaces
Cabling Design and installation Cat 5 and wireless
WiMAX technology, Wireless broadband
C++, Visual Basic, JIRA TFS
Cognos, eMart, Informatica
Adobe Enterprise Manager/Professional
HP Quality Centre
HP Application Lifecycle Management
Use Case/Use Stories Development
Test Management Lifecycle
MS Office Suite (MS Project 2013, MS Visio included)
SharePoint 2010, Salesforce
Clarity 2013, PlanView, Workday, Fieldglass, Peoplesoft, COTS, SMS/SCCM
MS Project Server 2010, Plan View Lawson HR
Lean Kit Kanban Project Management Life Cycle, Agile Waterfall, Lean Scrum
Prince II, SAP BI, Six Sigma
Software Development Life Cycle
Quality Assurance Life Cycle
Program Management/ Release Management
- Participated in multiple business meetings for Fit-Gap Analysis and Solution.
- Managed projects to set up suppliers, locations, and purchasing quick codes.
- Worked on project to integrate Amazon with Peoplesoft financials to automate Epro and AP services as a pilot program.
- Managed project to integrate NYU Lagone supply chain with GHX on projects like NuVia, Provider Intelligence, and Vendor Manager.
- Integrated Peoplesoft CRM module, utilizing Agile Scrum methodology facilitating daily standup, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings.
- Worked with business and compliance teams managing workflow for requisitions, user access and provisioning, security audit and review; and assisted in drawing up compliance and policy documentation as well as operation manuals.
- Worked with Asset Management department to manage IT asset management which included reconciliation of assets via various discovery tools.
- Established and maintained rapport with stakeholders to comprehend business requirements and facilitate successful delivery of assigned clinical data projects.
- Provided technical assistance to teams on troubleshooting, resolving and formulating solutions for complex Patient clinical data issues.
- Integrated diverse projects and ensured compliance with work procedures with established standards, and FDA regulations.
- Monitored and managed project change control requests while resolving issues.
- Produced program reports via SharePoint and Innotas PPM program portfolio management.
Portfolio/Release Management- Technology &Operations Management Systems
- Managed multiple Releases for programs within the portfolio.
- Oversaw the deployment and maintenance of an IT Compliance and Risk Assessment model for IT to include Actimize implementation.
- Ensured adoption of TOMS IT policies, procedures, and controls and help define and implement process improvement initiatives supporting the IT organization; Lead IT Leadership to ensure SOX, GDPR, process documentation was current and accurate for all IT areas.
- Facilitated Technology Change Management to conform to company policies as mandated by PLC 2.0 guidelines.
- Program managed the migration to ECM (Enterprise Content Management program) Workday/Fieldglass. Training of staff on the new platform which amalgamated all staff resource information in one place.
- Coordinated scoping for each release and balancing supply vs demand for delivery by resource management planning with Technical Leads to ensure adequate resource cover during development and testing phases.
- Customized HP PPM solution for the team, engaging in backend coding to achieve customized GUI.
- Process re-engineering, streamlined current process and documented processes and procedures as organizational process assets for the firm, which included Lesson Learned, Risk/Issue Register.
- Streamlined process steps in tools utilized and managing Release Portfolio SharePoint site.
- Ensured the Risks and issues register was updated regularly with mitigation strategies to resolve risks while ensuring the stakeholders were kept abreast of the situation.
- Planned, facilitated and reported on Deployment Day activities.
Program Management Lead
- Managed multiple projects within the Enterprise Information Security Program.
- Managed multiple projects to remediate regulatory audit findings related to sensitive data and data integrity monitoring and Cyber Security.
- Developed detailed Project Charter, Business Case, SOW, BRD, Risk Assessment, Enterprise Financial Worksheet, ROI, Source Management, Clarity Project Financial Management and resource management.
- Project work-plan activities were managed in MS Project, 2010 (Server) and MS Project 2013, also utilizing Visio to support Architecture communications and workflow development during design and build. Form Communication Plan, support strategy plans, activity schedules, (WBS), project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports, and Provided strategic compliance roadmaps.
- Liaised Services with 3rd party vendors, consultants, and professional service providers, ensuring NDAs, MSAs, Service Agreements, Contracts and Maintenance Contracts are current, well written and documented.
Program Manager/Scrum Master
- Managed over 150 employees including and not limited to Business Analysts, Architects, Developers other Project Managers, Product Managers and Quality Assurance Managers on and Offshore in the overall program to ensure inter-dependencies among clinical projects were managed efficiently.
- Provided guidance and support to in-progress Project Managers in the areas of project planning/project tracking, status reporting, issue management, risk mitigation and role definitions and utilizing PMI methodology.
- Developed and maintained monthly rolling estimates, in addition to establishing goals and milestones as per desired results stipulated by the program. Leading and managing software development programs and deliverables from an SDLC prospective.
- Worked with Project Managers on various streams of BI projects, which included and were not limited to ETL, reports development using tools such as Cognos.
- Ran SQL scripts and utilized Informatica to authenticate data integrity, as a member of the QA team, to help reduce overextending schedules.
- Worked with company's internal & external auditors to ensure continued compliance with regulatory (SOX, Privacy, HIPPA, FDA etc.) requirements and internal control standards, serving as the central point of data gathering and data integrity. Establishing and managing monthly GRC performance scorecard.
- Utilized Lean methodology (Scrum Master) and managing sprint iterations for Quality Control testing and Implementation of Adobe Enterprise Manager, utilizing a 24-hour cycle with Off and Onshore resources, thereby reducing pilot deployment time by 1 month.,
- Worked with Product Owners on Artifacts such as Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Sprint Burndown and Release Burndown. Prioritized tasks with 3 Amigos (Product Owner, QA, and BA). Facilitating Scrum of Scrum for offshore teams in Hyderabad India.
Senior Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Project Manager for SAP Optimization Blueprint.
- Developed the pre-project work products required for project planning, budget estimation and statement of work. Managed a team of 10 consultants to conduct Inventory, MRP, Purchasing, Quality, Production and Logistics process improvement workshops, document technical requirements, establish data governance organization, cleanse data and develop the implementation plan for BI.
- Managed the replacement and transition of all Confidential intranet sites with vendor Liferay to include Secure Forms, E-commerce, Design & Aesthetics, Content, Navigation, Information Architecture, Branding/Marketing, Performance, Functionality, and Internet marketing including social media integration. Total of 941 sites converted within schedule, and on budget and no clinical data loss. Worked with Amazon AWS to deploy applications using cloud technology.
- Protected the team from over-commitment, managed backlog, prioritized resolution of defects/bugs as evidenced by the on-time delivery of 941 major initiatives.
- Developed project release initiation documents for Salesforce program which included: Review and assessment of project owner needs, worked with sponsors to define the CRM project and sub-projects, Identification of risks/constraints and mitigation strategies for each, document scope, build the project plan, build project schedule and Definition project success criteria.
- Project Execution: Maintain status of Salesforce-related projects, both strategic and operational, and prepare periodic reports on project status to executive management.
- Managed the lifecycle of code development, from ideation to sprints to deployment.
- Provided status of the project to C Level executives; sat on committees to establish how to in corporate Scum in PMO standard methodology and templates.
- Managed projects in both Agile and Waterfall development environments, Developed and maintained monthly rolling estimates.
- Served as a member of the Quality Centre for Excellence, responsible for championing enterprise-wide Clinical and IT project management governance, with integrating Agile.
Confidential . GA
Senior Project Manager/Owner
- Managed SAP BI Project to deliver reports to support the FP&A team.
- Partnered with Business leads to determine needs and develop transformation roadmap based on operational objectives in-line with corporate initiatives.
- Conducted feasibility study to determine adequate hardware, software, and manpower based on capacity and geographical locations and impact of transitioning resources such as Data Centers.
- Produced project status reports, managed the team and resolved day-to-day issues with emphasis on SDLC, and Prince II methodology.
- Oversaw and managed project members at multiple offices and locations and exhibited troubleshooting skills to address the project-related issues and human resources needs of team members, and made quick, informed decisions about technical problem areas.
- Operational responsibility for IT planning, implementation, and support across offices in the United States, United Kingdom, and Africa. As an integral component of the business plan, ensuring adequate hardware and software infrastructure in place to meet the challenging demand of the business. Engineered turnaround of IT performance and service levels.
- Utilizing SCCM for the installation of a number of COTS systems across various platforms and enterprises
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes