- Goal - oriented and Certified IT professional with over 11 years enterprise level experience in Infrastructure hardware & Software projects.
- Experience working on Application Development, Server Security, Hardware Refresh, IMAC, IT Support, Upgrade & Migration, Testing & Implementation with proven leadership, analytic and problem-solving skills with strong ability to streamline and define scope, budget, forecast, requirements, develop value-added solutions and processes that streamline and improve operating efficiencies.
- Microsoft Project
- ServiceNow ITSM
- BMC Remedy
- Hp-Asset Management
- Azure DevOps
- PIVOT Tables
- Windows OS
- Active Directory
IT Project Manager
Confidential - San Antonio, Tx
- Reporting to the Director of IT & PMO, currently working on multiple infrastructure and application development projects like ServiceNow Implementation, Project Execution Platform (PEP), Business Partner Portal (BPP), Laptop Refresh Project, Cell Phone Refresh Project, Video Wall Implementation, Hand Scanner Upgrade, Production floor upgrades based on business needs.
- Working closely with multiple stakeholders with requirement gathering involving Engineering, Business, Developers, Vendors to negotiate, build, upgrade and implement new products as required within the infrastructure with minimal production downtime.
- Establish a plan for each assigned project, which includes defining the projects goals, objectives, SOW, Budget, Forecasting, Timelines, Milestones, Risks, Assumptions, Staffing levels, Roles and Responsibilities, Work breakdown structure and deliverables
IT Project Manager
- Reporting to the IT PMO Office, worked in a matrix organization replacing existing BMC Remedy application with ServiceNow ITSM alongside with Server Security project which determined the servers which are at risk and not up to the banks security compliance and brought those servers up to standards.
- Plan, manage and deliver distinct projects through all the specific phase and provide leadership, direction and coaching to teams(s) while partnering with business and executive stakeholders within a single or across multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
- Service Now ITSM Implementation, actively worked with multiple stakeholders for CMDB Asset Management, Data Integration, Change Management, UAT and release management to successful application go live
- Manage the project plan is on track by engaging with multiple stake holders, Lead Business Analyst, Change/Incident & Risk management team, CMDB Asset Management team, Deliverables, Operational Readiness and Technical Teams.
- Addressed Infrastructure Server Vulnerabilities, working closely with technical and business infrastructure team to bring up the non-compliant (vulnerable) Server OS (Windows, Linux, AIX, HPUX, Solaris) and Database(SQL,DB2) up to banks standards which involved working with Engineering, Automation and Deployment Teams, Multiple Business/Application owners and Developers to get servers remediated by mitigating risk by patching and testing Dev/QA servers before pushing it to Production Servers .
Sr. IT Project Coordinator /BA
- Reporting to the Sr Project Manager, working with the Retail IT Project Delivery Team successfully build net new, close, move, upgrade (IMAC) and delivered several Confidential Retail stores across Confidential as per business.
- Plan, create, coordinate and maintain project plan, requirement gathering, ServiceNow Asset Management, Process Integration including the development of project timeline, milestones, resources, task dependencies, Vendor Management, procurements.
- Working with multiple internal stakeholders and Vendors for procurement of IT Hardware like POS systems, Servers, Printers, Digital Displays etc., at vendors warehouse along with asset management.
- Vendor management, requesting quotes and validating as per vendor SOW, issuing Purchase orders in Oracle, Ticketing /Tracking using Service Now, Scheduling Excel /MS - Project.
- Ordering project inventory from vendors along with Asset Management/Tracking (Compugen, CoxCom, Adesso, Softchoice, Wincor.) and overseeing the inventory level for future IT-installs.
- Hardware staging and scheduling the hardware for implementation on site with operations team to test and validate the implementation to store go live and appropriate handover to IT production support and business support teams.
- Reporting to the IT Project Manager, Coordinate, plan create and implemented multiple refresh and upgrade projects in retail environment like NCR-POS, IMAC (Installs, move, add & change), Windows 7 Migration using SCCM, Office365 Migration, AVYA to Cisco migration, Server Refresh, SAP Conversions, HP-Price Verifier Refresh, Dell-Desktop Refresh, HP-Time Clock Refresh, Network Printers, Hand Held Scanners, UPS’s, Network peripherals (routers switches) round the clock over the year
- Responsible for the assembling, installation and maintenance of communications hardware, networks and POS in retail environments across multiple Loblaw’s retail stores and offices
- Coordinate and schedules, installs, moves, changes and ad-On's, documentation, old and new equipment’s asset tracking and coordinate with vendors/staging team to get the equipment staged tested and shipped out for install
- Windows 7 migration using SCCM2012, POS software Installs, Running Scripts to make necessary attached equipment’s useable and lock systems to have limited store associate accessibility
- Reporting to the IT Project Manager to roll out a new mix and match fountain drink machines all the subway locations in Confidential
- Support, Coordinate, deploy and install Spire Machines(touch screen fountain machines with mix and match drink), Network, hardware and software across multiple retail locations in Confidential also working with SEN support team (Smart Equipment Network) who manages and supports the machines remotely over network if there is issues like network connectivity, router troubleshoot setups configure NUC’s software install, update, troubleshoot and maintenance, parts activation process, spire unit support
- Analyze information processing or computation needs and plan and design computer systems, using techniques such as structured analysis, data modeling and information engineering