- Overall 6+ years’ Experience with various Cisco Voice Products including Unified Contact Center Express, Communications Manager, Unity, and Unity Connections.
- Expert in implementing Call Manager, Cisco Contact Center Express, Unity and Gateway
- Working on Cisco UCCE (7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.5), CVP, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (6.X, 7.X, 8.X, 9.X & 10.X), CUSP, CISCO GATEWAYS and CISCO PGW.
- Five Years of IT Experience in design, implementation and maintenance of Cisco Devices, Cisco IP Telephony. IP Phones, VLANs, Routing and Switching
- Expert in Aspect Unified IP solutions, ACD, Verint Impact 360 solutions, IVR, Call Center Reporting.
- Knowledge in virtualization (VMware) technologies such as vSphere Esxi, and vSphere client
- Experience with requirements analysis, architecture, resource and time management, design, code implementation, quality assurance, documentation and integration.
- Expertise in leading and working with diverse vendor relationships.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of the Telecommunications/Information Technology industry worldwide.
- Professional experience in IT Industry on Active directory - Server Administration in various environments of Windows servers with Active Directory Services, Software Configuration Management on both Linux/Unix, Windows environments.
- Experience in migration, deployment, patching and troubleshooting of windows diff. servers - Domain Controllers in Active Directory.
- Assisted in designing, implementing and evaluating applications, systems and utilities relevant to Active Directory Domain services
- Expertise in Active Directory design and support - Group Policy Object, Active Directory Schema, Organization Unit, LDAP, Sites, Replication, etc.
- Familiar with protocols like LAN/WAN, HTTP, and TCP/IP
- Experience in configuring DHCP, DNS & File servers, running Profwiz to do client migration, scripting etc.
- Monitoring connectivity, synchronization, replication, net logon, time services, FSMO roles, AD schema, NTDS database partitions, DNS settings, SRV records, and Trust relationships.
- Administration of user Accounts, Groups, Resources, Security, Backup strategies in window Servers 2003/2008R2/2012
- Extensive exposure to Configuration Management policies and practices with regards to SDLC along with automation of scripting using BASH/Shell, Ruby and Python scripting.
- Have Migration experience in moving Code from one version control tool to another.
- Actively participated in Release Board Meetings, QA Compliance Reviews, Peer Reviews and other routine QA coordination activities (at all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle).
- Configured Terraform to build infrastructure in AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- I am also knowledgeable on Cloud technologies including Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Software as a Service providers
- Very quick in learning new technologies and a good team player working with Project Managers, Architects, Team Leads, Developers, Business Analysts, Testers.
- Developed and tested storage strategies and disaster-recovery plan for large manufacturing company's operational database, delivering solution that guaranteed recovery performance and high availability.
- Perform capacity planning for the Cloud and Experience on Compute, Networking & Storage infrastructure.
CISCO Tools: Cisco Unified Communications Manager(6.X, 7.X, 8.X, 9.X & 10.X), Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Unified Presence, SIP Proxy Server, Content Services Switch, Voice Gateways & VXML Gateways, Peripheral Gateways, Cisco CTI, Verint Impact 360
System Management: Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange Manager
Systems: Windows Server 2000/2003/2008R2/2012R2, Windows7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
Networking: DNS, WINS, DHCP, TCP/IP, FTP, MOM, SCOM, SMTP, SOAP, POP, HTTP and HTTPS
Database: MS Access, MySQL PRO, MS SQL Server 2000. SQlPlus, MS Access& Cassandra
Platforms: Windows Variants, Linux, UNIX.
Web Technologies: HTML, Java Script, XML, Applets, JSP, SOA
Confidential, Lincoln, NE
Cisco Voice Engineer
- Deployed a Datacenter based on UCS platform with VMWare, ESXI and vSphere.
- Facilitated discussions with internal clients to understand departmental telephony needs, recommended process improvements, and documented requirements.
- Functioned as customer technical liaison.
- Cisco Unity and Cisco Web View and Cisco Unified Intelligent Center (CUIC)
- Cisco Outbound Dialer and Cisco Voice Gateway.
- Cisco E-mail Interaction Manager and Cisco Web Interaction Manager (Cisco EIM / WIM)
- Configuration of Informacast paging servers for emergency notifications
- Coordinating with engineering teams on operational system expansion.
- Worked on Cisco Routers like ISR/ISRG2/ISRG3 with CUBE and SRST.
- Providing technical assistance to third-party and client operational staff.
- Configuring reporting server and CUICserver along with vendors and assisted in contact center reporting issue.
- Installing, configuring, and troubleshooting of Cisco 7600, 7200, 3850, 3600, 2800, 2600, 2500 and 1800 series Routers, Cisco Catalyst 6500, 4500, 3750, 2950 and 3500XL series switches Co-ordinating with vendors, technical teams and users for Phone related issues and dispatch hardware’s to Clients.
- Worked on CISCO Unity Connection, Cisco Unified Presence and Prime Collaboration.
- Supporting for CAD/Finesse.
- Responding to IPT engineering problems by detailed procedure of troubleshooting and diagnosis of IPT domain.
- IVR Design and Implementation Domestic and International for Client.
- Resolving networking issues in IPT engineering applications by diagnosis and troubleshooting at Level 3.
- Working and coordinated with different team during the design phase of the IVR project.
- Monitoring and update Cisco IP phones and extensions as needed.
- Worked on ITIL Incident, Service, change and problem Management.
- Delivering on-site engineering Unified support and handled specialized IP telephony equipment.
- Helping internal contact center managers with issues related to Verint recording and SinglewireInformaCast paging gateways.
- Set up new hire employee’s (agent) from phone, ctios desktop.
- Setup employees in EVR, QM, Advanced scorecard, and viewer and trouble shoot Verint (EVR) issues.
- Conducted training classes for both end users and network administrators for products VMWare vSphere and windows server
Network Engineer CISCO UCCX/IPT Consultant
- Supported multi-site production Cisco Call Enterprise Manager 4.X, UCCX (IPCCX) Express 4.X, Cisco Emergency
- Used reporting tools as CUIS/CUIC for reporting
- Implemented international call restrictions to reduce toll fraud.
- Integration with E911 system for our corporate buildings.
- Implementation of Witness voice recording software.
- Configured and Monitored Cisco Routers and Switches and replacement of outdated Cisco Switches & Routers in existing data centers and installation of new Cisco Switches & Routers
- SupportVMware/vSphereinfrastructure, installing and configuring ESX hosts and all guest’s systems administering over 300 ESX hosts
- Scheduled meetings using Cisco TMS/TMSXE.
- Performed VOIP UC & UCCE sector configuration and service administration
- Worked on Incident, Problem, and Change Management.
- Troubleshooted& provided L1, L2 supports for all UC and IPT issues.
- Configuration of IP Phones, Extension Mobility profiles, End user profiles, Voice mail profiles.
- Troubleshooted Incidents (Tickets) to ensure day to day business issues are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Worked on CISCO VCS.
- Implemented change requests for UC applications and work along with vendors/ client wherever change coordination are required.
- Implemented Cisco solutions such as Cisco CUCM, Unity Connect, Jabber and Cisco IP Communicator
- Resolved networking issues in IPT engineering applications by diagnosis and troubleshooting at Level 3.
- Cisco Unified Contact Center ICM Scripting including Custom scripting to solve complex business problems andCisco Unified Contact Center Express Scripting.
- Performed ongoing research of new products in increased functionality, usability, and reliability of the Cisco VoIP system.
CISCO IPT Consultant
- Development of routing and admin scripts as per login
- Responsible for the Day-1 implementation, configuration and support of various CISCO Unified Communication products like Jabber and Cisco IP Communicator
- Deployment, management, upgrading and troubleshooting of CUCM 8.0, UCCX and CUC
- Configuration of variables, Call types and Dial Numbers
- Handled and co-ordinate in roll outs for different regions and businesses
- Working on PoC of Call routing simulator project for simulation of routing logic scenarios for large call flows
- Cisco IPT Design, Implementation, Support, Administration for Unified Communications Manager
- Configured and Supported a largeVMwarevirtual infrastructure and provided support
- Configuration and implementation of various protocols on 2800 series Router for efficient performance of network
- Configuration and maintenance of Cisco 2600 series Router with OSPF protocols.
- Cisco IOS Telephony Router Configuration and Implementation
- Performing systems upgrades as IPT Engineer
- Design validation of call flows and reviewing Cisco ICM call flows
- Cut over testing with end to end team before going live
- Creating design collateral and leading team for UC/UCC projects
- Performing VOIP Cut over to convert old local site-based routing to new centralized SIP Trunking.
- Configuring Route Patterns, Route partition, Calling Search Space, Translation patterns, SIP Trunks, CUCM Group, Device pool, AAR configurations changes, and SNR setting changes.
- Converting MGCP based VG224 to SIP based VG224. Removing old configs and adding new SIP based configurations both in CUCM side as well VG224 IOS side.
- VOIP Gateway configuration - T1 link, Trunk, dial-peer configuration changes.
- Provide Technical Support for IP Telephony Solutions for Existing UCCE Expansion Projects
- Responsible for integration to WFM and call recording platform
- Troubleshooting & fixing if any issues on SIP site cut-over.
- Taking requirements for different line of business and implementing in Variant for recording