- Lead Business System Analyst with 12 years of enriching business and technology experience in the areas of Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Personal Banking, Management consulting, Product development, Online Channels & Regulatory projects
- Solid knowledge and experience in Requirements Gathering (JAD), Gap Analysis (Document Current state (AS - IS scenarios) & Map future state), Eliciting and documenting Requirements, Create Process Flows (BPM), Writing User Stories, High level BRD, decomposing BRD into technical documents (Use case, Business Rules, Data elements, CRUD matrix), QA Testing, Defect Triage, UAT and Go-live
- Extensive knowledge of the SDLC, RMLC and actual experience taking part in all the phases of a SDLC from Requirements elicitation, Design and development, help creating prototypes, sprints for various scrums, Requirements review, UAT review and closure.
- Stakeholder management, Business case, Market research, client walkthroughs, conducting workshops, impact analysis, product development, product management
- Excellent change management experience that includes end-user training, creating manuals.
- Worked on more than 13 projects in various domains with different nature of deliveries including pure Agile, pure waterfall as well as hybrid projects.
- Pilot BA of the Accenture Services Business Analyst Centre of Excellence (COE) where the role involved conducting analysis on long-term strategy for the COE and the maximum utilizations of the BA resources on the team including in-house product management for Accenture. BA mentoring and conducting various Finance and BA related trainings.
Lead BA / Project Manager
- Working as a Lead BA / Project Manager on the Confidential initiative to execute various projects in the space of Digital and Regulatory projects within RBWM
- FINTRAC Customer ID & V project - Amendments to the acceptance of Customer ID&V for Customer onboarding for Retail Banking & Wealth accounts as per new FINTRAC reporting guidelines.
- Live Share (Co-browse) - A completely new application to enable a Screen share session between the Contact center of the Bank and customer to provide the customer detailed walk through of the Confidential Internet banking pages & transactions
- E signature - Enabling signing and sending of documents online without a visit to the bank
- Responsibilities - High level requirements, Process mapping the Current and future state, working with Business and Compliance team along with various Line of Businesses, Requirements review, Use case, QA team walkthroughs, Support SIT & UAT, supporting change management.
- BA Lead Working on various projects of a lending product Loan IQ for servicing the lending activities to their business clients. Loan IQ provides the servicing and support for the post Loan Origination process once the Deal is closed like payments, bills, fees, interest, principal etc.
Project Tools: Loan IQ, Confluence, PEGA, JIRA, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
- Worked on implementation of a new TO-BE solution for Ministry of Education that will be a more user-friendly tool for the licensing of Private Career Colleges by replacing the old legacy system.
- Completed a project that is a joint collaboration between Ministry of Health and Education to implement a Rate Reduction solution, for the Long-Term Care Home operating in Ontario.
Project Tools: Agile / Hybrid, Java, Ms Visio, Excel, Ms Word, Ms Project, JSP, JIRA, HPQC
- Project: BA Lead Working on various projects of a lending product Loan IQ for servicing the lending activities to their business clients. Loan IQ provides the servicing and support for the post Loan Origination process once the Deal is closed like payments, bills, fees, interest, principal etc.
- Responsibilities: Lead a team of 3 Business Analysts for various projects within the Loan IQ space managing the RMLC, Requirements Gathering, BRD, Gap Analysis and process mapping, Detailed Requirements Documents, Use case, vendor management, UAT, external stakeholder management
Project Tools: Loan IQ, Cognos, Ms Visio, Agile, Business Objects, Word, Excel.
- Senior BA working for the following projects.
- Changes to Fund Facts disclosure to clients on the pre-trade disclosure of charges & trade confirmation charges by IRROC and CRA.
- Changes to the Client onboarding for new accounts and account opening changes to the current process to include the legislative changes (ongoing) to be reported to IGO & CRA.
- JAD Sessions, BRD, Business process flow, Test case review, System Integration testing,
Project Tools: Ms Visio, Ms Project, Agile, Broadridge, Word, Excel.
- Senior BA for making changes to the TLM tool for reconciliation of accounts that involved working with various vendors, brokerages and business teams
- Requirements elicitation, BRD, Gap Analysis, Process map & process flow & translating BRDs into Functional Specs.
Project Tools: Ms Project, Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Lead Consultant for streamlining / Process Mapping Online & Mobile Channels for TD Online & Mobile Channels team in an iterative methodology
- Conducted due diligence for existing systems & process mapping for future, Deep drive requirements for risk aversion and fraud, Whitelisting and Black listing of IP devices, Risk management team interaction, working with Business team to gather requirements, Creating scorecard metrics for Customer access categories
Project Tools: Ms Project, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Agile