- Accomplished product management professional with 6 years of managerial experience; exceptional management, organizational, research, analytical, technical, financial & budgeting skills seeking a senior product management position with a thriving company.
Product: Tableau, Salesforce, JIRA, Confluence (Wiki), SDLC, Axure, Wix, Agile, Scrum, CRM, Google Analytics, Financial modeling, Lucid Chart, Trello, Hubspot; MS Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Skills: Presentation - comfortable assembling detailed analyses and comprehensive strategic rationale in PowerPoint; excellent interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with others and an excellent negotiator
- Managed concept-to-launch of banking & financial front-end transaction solutions focusing on user experience & user design enabling real-time monitoring of online customer activity; utilizing concepts of API integrations and microservices framework
- Excelled at gathering feedback and requirements from end users, clients, management & other operational teams; managed financial budget of $2 million across clients and managed resources - internal & external
- Led development of a suite of banking, point-of-sale applications, mobile apps, providing bank customers with the ability to complete fast, secure transactions (e.g. bill payments, account-to-account withdrawals, transfers, deposits and payments) as well as balance inquiries via mobile devices - App, SMS, Email etc.
- Ensured products exceeded client expectations; excelled at communicating changes to business & technology teams, overseeing seamless, high-quality rollouts to on-time and on-budget conclusion
- Identified ideas that aligned with strategy, analyzed market trends & modeled potential product roll-outs, established key roadmaps by prioritizing feature specifications
- Managed product strategy & development across multiple vendors, internal & external stakeholders, third party partners spread geographically across multiple countries; managed backlogs, prioritized business & technical work and delivered product demos for new features
- Oversaw the delivery and release of 15+ projects to production and served as Product Manager on several SaaS based customer-facing web applications including the launch of Trade Settlement (Noble’s first revenue generating product, that decreases counterparty risk in Crypto & OTC clearing & settlements)
- Strategic Assessment- worked with Executive Committee, Senior Managers to develop new FinTech products that aligned with increasing the firm’s revenue by acquiring key clients’ in the banking, payment services, loans, collateral, e-commerce & digital currency space
- Proactively interacted with clients (B2B & B2C), conducted due diligence, market research, financial analysis & risk analysis on competitive FinTech products & identified strategic alternatives for creating new FinTech products to address clients’ needs
- Product specialist responsible for new product development, managed financial budget, resources, vendors & internal teams; project managed several products to execution, delivery & systems integration
- Analyzed requirements and created use cases for new trading product lines using behavior-driven development philosophy with a focus on automated testing framework; ran daily scrum, epic creation, sprint planning, backlog refinement, product prioritization, documentation & sprint retrospectives
- Instrumental in devising and delivering products such as 2FA, Secure Send (secure messaging system for clients), and Online Application (reducing account opening and due diligence time from 35 to 7 days) aimed at retail & institutional clients
- Led several cross functional teams spread geographically in 3 continents; end-to-end product development using agile & scrum focusing on all aspects of the projects right from ideation, conception, designing wireframes/mockups, maintaining roadmap, planning releases, development, testing (UAT, QA) and delivery
- Joined the firm as one of the first 10 employees; oversaw the growth, hiring over the years and was instrumental in restructuring Noble’s technology, product, and operations teams into 5 autonomous squads
- Worked on the development of client related marketing materials, 3 promotional websites, product demos, new business presentations to acquire new clients in the blockchain, digital currency, OTC and FX markets
- Spearheaded new business development by providing new meaningful insights through data analysis on usage of existing products; process efficiency improved by 60% & developed integrated marketing workflows to automate the entire client lifecycle management by connecting various technologies and teams together
- Communicated results of client pipelines, sales & marketing metrics, product development updates, financial analysis, other research materials both verbally and in writing, to senior management, investors and clients as needed; used Excel, PowerPoint, Tableau and other tools for metrics and reports generation
- Managed relationships with different product partners such as Banking partners, Hedge funds, Institutional trade firms, Private Equity etc. to recommend & build alternate product offerings
- Managed relationships with vendors for core applications and services; monitored operational plans of product programs to ensure policies & procedures were being followed, goals and objectives were being met
- Used Excel to create models and analyzed that was gathered from career fairs, on campus recruitment drives etc. to compile reports for Directors and for external publications; data points run to 60000+.
- Conducted research on 3000+ students using surveys, to gather data for analysis & report creation; developed reports for NYU Internal Financial Audit Teams
- Actively originated ideas to pitch to clients by following the financial & real estate markets
- Proactively identified operational deficiencies in the business model and led multiple projects to transform Business & Technical Architecture within the firm to improve operational processes that touched sales, marketing, finance, legal, compliance, technology, product & operations departments
- Leveraged product knowledge and experience to create and implement an integrated marketing strategy involving the use of CRM that helped drive product presence in the market (customized the entire CRM process end-to-end); managed all project phases, finances, vendors, resource, user acceptance, documentation etc.
- Analyzed real estate acquisition data, sales & marketing data and data from campaigns to provide new insights and created new workflows to improve customer lead to acquisition rate; process efficiency improved by 40%