An Electronic Engineer with extensive experience in all facets of engineering.Strong background in project/program management, testing, and development with a commitment in meeting the overall strategic goals of the customer and company.Able to quickly establish rapport with both customers and team members.Proven ability to demonstrate well-developed analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, leveraging both logic and creativity.
- Electronic System
- Personnel Project Management
- First Article Qualification Testing/Inspection
- Program Management Scheduling
- Budgeting Resource Allocation
- Project Program Planning
- Technical Reports
- Proficient PC and Mac Skills
- Test Procedures
- Component Engineering
- Design Requirements
- Customer Support
- Cable Assemblies/Harness Design
- Secret Security Clearance
- Windows, MS Office, MS Power Point, MS Projects, MS Word, and Excel
Confidential, Ft. Worth, TX1987-2011
(BAE Systems acquired Sanders a Lockheed Martin Company in 2001, Sanders acquired the Support Equipment Group from Lockheed Martin in 1997, and Lockheed Martin acquired General Dynamics in 1992)
- Specialized in the development of design requirements, engineering evaluation testing, first article/qualification testing/inspection, and sell-off testing for systems, subsystem, cable assemblies, and interfaces for vendor and government built electronic systems.
- Managed projects, programs, and systems for the requirements, design/development, planning, testing, risk management, CIDS, VCRM, IPD Team Lead, configuration/data management, proposal and ECP support, budgeting and scheduling, of Avionics Support Equipment and Cable Assemblies/Interfaces for multiple aircraft platforms with business processes, analytical problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Developed and approved manufacturing processes, test specification, acceptance and qualification test procedures, specification control drawings, training procedures, trade study reports, cost to complete, project and programs plans, budgets, schedules, systems status, supplier statement of work, proposals, and budgets/bids.
- Investigated Field Reports/Failure/Root Cause Analysis Testing, First Article Inspection/Quality.
- Represented various aircraft programs/platform at Military/Industry Standardization Coordination meetings.Interacted with US and Foreign Governments during Program Reviews, Design Reviews, and Presentations.
Confidential, Irving TX1985-1987
Electronic Test Technician
- Specialized in the testing and troubleshooting of avionic power supplies for various commercial aircraft platforms.
- Performed computer aided testing and environmental test on various electronic systems and subsystems.
- Manufactured, Tested, and repaired electronic modules for commercial aircraft
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION
BS Electronic Engineering Technology,
140-Hour First Line Supervisor Course