- Twenty four years of extensive Information Technology experience includes experience in Program and delivery management in PMO, Product Information Management (PIM), Project management, quality management and software engineering.
- 17+ years’ experience in managing medium to large size IT projects involving COTS software application integration, Web based application, eCommerce, Data Warehouse, MDM, BI, EAI and SOA, client server application.
- High experience in implementing different types of projects (Application development, COTS, Legacy systems, Migration) by adopting different project execution methodology (Agile (Scrum, XP), PMBOK, RUP, SDP - 21, SDM, FTD, Spiral, Waterfall and ADPM, APLC) to bridge the business goals with technology.
- Demonstrate success in leading, communicating to stakeholders and mentoring cross functional teams in multi functional environments to maximize the levels of productivity.
- Managed medium to large scale IT Projects of complex business requirements.
- Experienced interfacing with key business units in multicultural global arena.
- Prefer to be driven by new challenges and desire to be successful in all endeavors. Immensely enjoy navigating all aspects of complex projects.
- EPMO and Enterprise Project Management
- Strategy Development, Scope, budget and Change Management
- Multiple projects management under program, Program planning, budget and cost, Delivery Matrix management
- Program level risks and issues management, Multi-locational team management, presentation of Program Dashboard to Senior leadership team
- Schedule Management, Team building and management, Stake holder management, Communication Management
- Quality Management (Process & Product QA, Process Improvement, Defect Management), Risk, Issue, conflict Management
- Supplier Agreement management (Contract & Vendor Management)
- Project Execution Methodology (Agile(Scrum/XP/DSDM), RUP, Iterative, Waterfall, Spiral, SDP-21, SDM, ADPM, APLC)
- Offshore-Onsite Model project execution
- PPM tools: Microsoft Project Server, Niku Workbench, Clarity, PlanView, HP-PPM
- EVM and Quality Management Framework (Process: CMMi, Six Sigma)
- Management of Data warehouse (DW) and Master data (MDM)
- Management of E-commerce project
- Best Practices implementation
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Preparation of RFP, RFI
- Business Process Management (BPM)
- Experience leading troubled projects back to health and successful completion.
Confidential, Enfield, CT
Sr. Project Manager
- Organize, and maintain the Projects Documentation in SharePoint.
- Work with resource managers to define, request and confirm appropriate resources for project assignments
- Manage Scope, Schedule, Cost, Priorities, and budget for the projects. Establish and communicate Project timelines, Scope, and Milestones to stakeholders. Create and maintain consistent weekly Project Status Reports
- Schedule periodic meetings and presentations and ensuring action items track to closure.
- Work closely with process analyst for governance reports related issue resolution.
- Developed a separate project plan for the work component of converting the Web Application into Mobile application in parallel.
- Ensuring the BA Leads and Functional Area BAs, to schedule JAD sessions with all reviewers and approvers
- Work with marketing interactive team to ensure the timely delivery of User experience (UX) / User Interface Wireframe to technical team
- Work with Business leaders and SME to ensure the appropriate business needs have been identified, resources arranged, review log been maintained, communicated and change requests been logged, addressed with justified effort and cost estimation and explanation.
- Worked with Business SME, Data architect, QA lead, ETL QA for Data Governance and ensured the documentation of end-to-end data flow from the source systems to the data warehouse, Meta data design.
- 123 BI publishers reports and 34 Analytics reports with 6 adhoc reports is the scope for delivery as a part of BI/Analytic reports with defined metrics and measures to gain the business benefit.
- Collaborates with the finance department and various functional managers to ensure project budgets are properly estimated and controlled; provides overall financial recommendations, and develop controls and measurements to monitor progress
- Work with Enterprise Technology Organization (ETO) on software, hardware platform resources requisition, platform readiness for development, QA and Pre-production environment.
- Create/Maintain Communication to:
- Reviewers and Approvers to conduct review and update review logs and ensure open review comments tract to closure
- Cross-functional programs, Business and Marketing Interactive team on risks, issues, dependencies, project health
- Project status, risks, issues to senior leadership team and escalate as needed towards resolution
- Monitor and control:
- The day-to day aspects of the project.
- Accurate time reporting and track to budget.
- Project Team status meetings, resources allocation and concern, project health concern, cross functional dependencies
- Risks, issues, costs, burn rate
- Conduct or ensure all Stage Gate Readiness Reviews are conducted. Provide all auditable artifacts and approvals to Process Analyst
Environment: Data Base Server (Teradata and Oracle - Version 11g), ETL (Informatica), Web Servers (Sun, Unix), Application Servers (Sun, Unix), JBoss EAP4.3, Apache 2.2.14, MS Outlook Express, MM process framework, J2EE, BI Tools OBIEE 11g
Project management tool: Microsoft project, Clarity, Visio, MS Office, Team track, Quality Center, SharePoint
Confidential, Woonsocket, RI
Sr. Project Manager
- Create and manage project charter. Conduct Kick-off Meeting.
- Create project risk category matrix and submit to SEP along with senior management approval
- Determine level of rigor for the program using the Project Categorization Assessment.
- Plan and initiate program startup, including any Annual Planning and Start Up tasks.
- Conduct a Stakeholder Analysis and create Communication Plan.
- Provide overall direction to manage/coach within scope, priorities, and funding allocated.
- Work with resource managers to define, request and confirm appropriate resources for Enterprise level project assignments.
- Define, Organize, and Maintain the Program Documentation Library on SEP SharePoint.
- Confirm roles and responsibilities with each team member at the Enterprise level.
- Worked with the finance department and various functional managers to ensure project budgets are properly estimated and controlled.
- Worked with Business lead, Business SME, BA, Data governance resources, Data architect, ETL developer and QA for data governance, ETL QA, development of BI reports.
- Worked closely with technical team, ETL and QA team for data quality assurance activities including design and implementation of data validation audits reports for ongoing production ETL loads and execution of data campaigns (fixes).
- Manage project/program scope and expectations. Establish and communicate Program Timelines, Scope, and Milestones.
- Worked with Business PM to ensure the appropriate business resources and reporting needs have been defined and accommodated.
- Understand the program subject matter basics, risks, issues and impacts in order to take ownership and responsibility as the single point of contact (SPOC) to resolve all program issues/problems/changes identified and risk mitigation.
- Generate, distribute, and maintain the RACI Matrix
- Create/Maintain/Communication to approvers & interested parties, Cross-functional IS and Business teams.
- Provide Oversight and Support by:
- Supporting the efforts of the Business Analyst Lead and Enterprise Technical Lead as needed.
- Ensuring SEP artifacts are completed and approvals and/or sign-offs are received.
- Ensuring the BA Leads and Functional Area BAs, and QA areas plan and schedule joint document review meetings with all approvers and key interested parties
- Monitoring the day-to day aspects of the project and ensuring accurate time reporting and track to budget.
- Schedule/facilitate (as appropriate) periodic meetings and presentations and ensure project meeting minutes are kept up-to-date.
- Reviewed all Auditable Artifacts for content, completeness and signoff/approvals. Conduct or ensure all Production Readiness and Risk Reviews are conducted.
- Conducted or ensured all Stage Gate Readiness Reviews are conducted. Provide all auditable artifacts and approvals to the SEP Archivist within the prescribed timeframes.
- Participated in the UAT and directed successful transition to a steady production state of the applications, data warehouse and data mart's quality assurance, maintenance and governance models
- Conducted post-deployment review of project.
Environment: Data Base Server (Oracle - Version 11g), DB2, ETL (Informatica), Web Servers(Sun, Unix),Application Servers(Sun, Unix),JBoss EAP4.3,Apache 2.2.14, Monetate, MS Outlook Express, SEP framework, J2EE, Oracle eCommerce ATG 9.1, CSC 9.1, Endeca Platform Service 6.1.0, Project management tool: Microsoft project, Clarity, Visio, MS Office, Team track, Quality Center, QTPBI Tools: OBIEE 11g for BI and analytic reports and adhoc reports.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Create strategy artifact and implement to meet the objective of program delivery in-line with PMO delivery model to execute projects.
- Developed the BI Strategy in alignment with the organization goals for delivering the product multi-company features of MarketExpert, CustomerExpert, AnalyticExpert and the solution must be able to provide all metrics for the levels like enterprise, division, division by group, store by group, Store and when drills down then should be able to provide the following metrics (including but not limited to) household, sales, units, visits, margin, comparison of divisions, comparison of campaigns, comparison of promotions (Total BI publishers reports developed were 140, analytic reports 30, adhoc reports 10).
- Implemented agile scrum approach and deliverable matrix as per business need, timeframe to release, priority, complexity of the requirements
- Leading and facilitating JAD sessions with business users, Business Analyst, SME for BI publishers, Analytic reports and Adhoc reports. Worked with QA team for data profiling (test data identification, analysis, documentation).
- Worked with Business SME, Data architect, QA lead, ETL QA for Data Governance and Data Stewardship structure and ensured the documentation of end-to-end data flow from the source systems to the data warehouse, Meta data design.
- Communicates frequently between business unit, development unit, Infrastructure unit, quality assurance unit, architecture unit to meet business goal
- Manage communication with corporate data warehouse team to ensure compliance to existing standards (process and tools)
- Managing multiple projects in the area of Application development (Data warehouse, Master data management, Product enhancements).
- Manage the implementation of each iteration of data warehouse (scope, data integration, security, data quality, schedule, budget)
- Manage Projects Data analysis reports (EVM) through Enterprise project server and communicate to stakeholders for appropriate action in relation to time, cost, and resources utilization.
- Generate Program Dashboard report for senior management reporting.
- Creating, updating and monitoring the multiple projects plan and master program plan and schedule in the Enterprise project server to manage the execution of projects.
- Maintaining and tracking deliverable matrix and budget at program and projects level.
- Managing vendor and in-house development team (20 in house resources).
- Analyzing metrics Data and Monitoring the overall VRMS program and projects progress.
- Create project management artifacts, Project charter and prepare Statement of Work (SOW).
- Reviewed BRD,ETL process design, data mapping, data cleaning, incremental data loading plan for estimation and planning
- Review architectural design, ETL design and repository design document for the project planning and estimation review perspective
- Conduct technical discussion for critical issue resolution along with technical development manager, business leader, SME, solution architect, QA.
- Monitor and control defect triage meeting along with QA lead.
- Prepare resource workload plan and integrate into the program plans.
- Monitoring metrics on schedule, effort, budget, milestones, defects, risks and issues.
- Participating in senior leadership team review meeting to make decisions.
Environment: Data Base Server (Oracle - Ver 10g,11g and Exadata), Greenplum and (SQL Server 2008 and DTS), ETL (IBM Data stage and Informatica), BI tools: OBIEE version 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124, BI Publishers, Datapower, Project Management tools in use: Enterprise Microsoft project Server, Visio, Team Foundation Server, Quality Center, QTP
Sr. Project Manager
- Managing multiple projects under the program named Global Trading Operations and monitor and controlling projects by metrics.
- Review and provide recommendations on System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) documents and IT project artifacts, mentor project managers based on Process QA verifications (Audit) reports of projects.
- Manage the system integration testing and monitor and control the triage meeting.
- Analyze and mapped the projects data and provide metrics based information to project portfolio manager.
- Support the business process analysis team for IT projects and implement best practices and processes and procedures.
- Maintain and oversight integrated master schedule for tracking and updating for all pending tasks
- Maintain and oversight Integrated master risk management plan. Report and discuss top ten program level risks at PMO forum.
- Maintain and track deliverable matrix at program and project level.
- Develop and maintain program level communication plan and supporting IT Governance model as working PACE center of excellence and generate bi-weekly master status report.
- Performing causal analysis and coordinating with V&V team for implementing the corrective action.
- Working on Setting up the Strategic direction for Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform along with my supervisor for a project who is using the Sales Force Automation.
- Taking active participation in PMO change management process.
- Managing multiple projects, interacting with business line for scope, change control, approvals, negotiations
- Developing and controlling integrated project plan and individual project plans, Integrated Schedules, dashboard
- Managing Team, Program level risks, Issues, conflicts, cost, allocates resources, sets priorities, coordinates interactions with Business Partners and PMO
- Business continuity planning, Disaster recovery planning and execution for Process Automation Center Of Excellence
- Establishing best of practices that ensure the integrity and quality of project metrics
- Prepare and maintain Business Continuity Plan, Disaster Recovery Test and implementation Plan
- Managing budgets, reporting the projects health to senior management
Environment: J2EE and .NET Framework, SOA, Pega, TIBCO BPM, ETL Cognos & powerplay, Datapower, iWay, Sterling(GIS), SharePoint, Oracle 11g, Toad, MQ, Microsoft Project 2007, Staffware, HP-PPM (PACS Ver 7.2), PlanView, HP Quality Center, PAPA, Kofax, Datapower, IBM-CMOD, Microsoft Office Suite 2007, Back office
Confidential, Middletown, CT
- Prepared and reviewed the project financials, resources, scope, assumptions, dependencies, issues, risks, potential change controls, defects and milestones with stakeholders and presented to steering committee
- Tailored System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) approach and deliverable matrix as per projects requirement.
- Supported the business process analysis team for IT projects.
- Maintained and tracked deliverable matrix, estimation worksheets at program and project level.
- Developed and maintained communication plan and generate bi-weekly master status report.
- Managed multiple projects under the channel management program.
- Managed and delivered the enterprise services (SOA project) to satisfy the need of other projects of the organization.
- Managed the N-Tier architectural Web based projects ASD, RX Retail, MOD integration (Pharmacy), Navigator and Claim management system along with successful implementation of single-sign-on security module with MS active directory.
- Successfully delivered the deliverables as per the schedule of enterprise release milestone calendar.
- Maintained continuous alignment of program and portfolio scope with strategic business objectives. Communicated to leadership on program strategy, direction and changes.
- Estimated, prioritized for CRM projects (IVR for call centers and Navigator) with business leaders.
- Provided leadership and direction to project managers to manage the risks, issues, planning.
- Generated Project Analytics report out of PlanView and prepared dashboard for senior management reporting.
- Managed multiple vendors and offshore-onsite deliverables as per statement of work. Communicated, negotiated with Vendor towards the project deliverables as per (SOW).
- Managed the System integration testing with test lead and monitored the results in triage meetings.
- Prepared the vendor scorecard for steering committee and senior leadership team’s presentation.
- Included prioritized projects in program plan after ensuring with business segment leader and portfolio manager.
- Resource planning, project schedule prioritization, strategy planning & liaison with EPMO.
- Data management plan and data mapping, risk management plan, assessed risks at program and project levels
- Managed the claim management project and implemented successfully the business logic of HIPAA EDI (version 4010) transactions.
- Reviewed the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to ensure all requirements have documented in RequisitePro.
- Reviewed the IS IT governance strategy of service frame work with enterprise service delivery team towards implementation.
- Managed and conducted project level Gate reviews.
- Responsible for managing integrated project plan, manage and track the demand, budget, execute burn rate analysis report to support senior management analytical decision and verify EVM reports in PlanView.
- Managed UAT along with Test manager, Business Unit. Implemented best practices for the projects.
- Driven the SharePoint team to fulfill the objectives of enterprise content management, metadata management, project quality metrics reports, business communication and communication for project, program and corporate objectives.
Environment: ASP.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WWF and Team Foundation Server for .NET projects, for J2EE Projects: Web logic application server, Web Sphere MQ, Data power, Web Sphere Services Registry and Repository (WSRR). Siebel, ETL (Informatica and Cognos), Datapower, Oracle and DB2 database, HIPAA Compliance framework. PlanView, Microsoft project, Visio, SharePoint, RequisitePro, ClearQuest, Microsoft Exchange, MS Outlook, Microsoft office, CISCO.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
Sr. Project Manager
- Maintained and tracked deliverable matrix, effort estimation worksheets at program and project level, maintained stakeholder’s involvement plan.
- Developed and maintained communication plan and generate bi-weekly master status report.
- Maintained and monitored the master schedule, master risk management plan.
- Managed service demand, proposals (RFI / RFP(s)), specifications, and financial conditions of contracts, statement of work in PPM tool and earned approval, commitment of stakeholders and took part in contract negotiation.
- Documented service level agreement (SLA) with business unit for delivering IT solutions.
- Managed multiple vendors, prepared vendor performance report through scorecard.
- Developed strategy plan, disaster recovery plan, develop process design summary, guidelines, templates
- Quality Assurance plan, review of Use Cases, Test strategy, integrated system design artifact, Test Plans Test cases and manage UAT with Testing Manager and business unit.
- Planned, organized, integrated and directed resources for projects.
- Responsible for resource loading, project schedule prioritization, system integration testing, and strategy planning towards execution.
- Prepared Risk management plan, qualitatively and quantitatively assessed the risk at the project and program level
- Prepared Project plan, Schedule plan, Requirement Management Plan, Configuration Management Plan, Human resource management plan, data management plan and data mapping, product and process Quality Assurance plan, stakeholder’s involvement plan, configuration management plan, Cutoff master plan, change control plan, disaster recovery plan.
- Ensured effective coordination and collaboration of project management and quality practices. Responsible for client relationship management at the delivery level.
- Monitored the budgets of multiple projects and managed cross-project dependencies among multiple concurrent projects.
- Analyzed and provided strategic recommendations on project directions
- Tracked the scope, schedule, cost and resources of multiple projects. Reported projects status periodically through the dashboard to business units and senior leadership team in steering committee meetings.
- Communicates with project team, Business and users regarding scope, schedules, process.
- Lead meetings with clients, vendors, and stakeholders, and conducts project team status review meetings.
- Took part in process improvement meetings. Resolved conflicts, tracking risks and issues.
- Managed budgets, resource, integrated project plan for multiple projects.
- Driven the SharePoint team to implement successfully the SharePoint portal services along with MOSS for collaboration, communication, search, enterprise content management for project and business.
- Generated and reported project Analysis reports to senior management using the PPM tools HP-PPM.
Environment: Microsoft: Microsoft (.NET), SQL Server, Citrix, Web logic application server, ETL (Informatica), Web Sphere MQ, Data power, Oracle and DB2 database Oracle database, LOTUS DOMINO, and MSMQ, HP-PPM, SharePoint, Microsoft project, Visio, Microsoft Exchange, Warthog, Microsoft office ClearQuest, Testing Tools: Quality Center
Confidential, McLean, VA
Sr. Project Manager
- Successfully managed multiple projects under the initiative of Valuation Accounting Re-design like Event processing, Reporting, Reconciliation, Core Engine, Residential and consumer lending, Conversion for multi-family and single-family. Amortization, Prepayments, ICM purchase & sale PCR functionality, Bonds, Equity, Subprime Deals, T-deals, FAS91, Fin45, holdings, TEBS Securitization are the parts of enhancement opportunities of this initiative.
- Tracked the Budget and cost of resource consumptions in different work streams under the initiative of Valuation Accounting Redesign.
- Initiated and managed the development and implementation of business specific enhancements that improve the overall initiative performance, by cross-functional coordination of activities and resources. Managed projects and change initiatives through the project life cycle and ensures effective transition of project to sustainable service delivery. Monitored and managed cross-project dependencies among multiple concurrent projects.
- Managed and scheduled business review meetings to review delivered performance metrics (KPI’s), and initiated the process improvement to meet targets as agreed with the business unit. Analyzed the charge code and prepare a charge code analysis report to control the cost. Prepared dashboard coordinates interactions with project team. Verified and tracked Requirement Traceability matrix.
- Prepared Risk management plan, qualitatively and quantitatively assessed the risk at the projects and initiative level.
- Managed and monitored the Enhancement Tickets, Scope, system integration testing and LOE.
- Established a communication channel and track communication within disciplines and across projects.
- Managed the development of the Integrated Project Plan at the initiative level and maintain the Program initiative level project schedule in MS Project Server. Worked closely with business leads to ensure smooth rollout of projects.
- Tracked, managed, and reported projects progress to stakeholders.
- Developed Quality Assurance plan, data management plan, reviewed Use Cases, Test strategy; Test Plans Test cases and managed UAT with Testing Manager and business unit. Reviewed web design, system design document and earned the approval of business unit.
- Analyzed and gathered the projects metrics and represented the dashboards to senior leadership team and steering committee meeting. Committed to satisfy end user goals and documented the best practices of Project management to execute the projects.
- Maintained and supplied the SOX compliance deliverables.
Environment: FTD and Rational Unified Process (RUP), J2EE, DB2, ETL Cognos and power play, Oracle, PPM tools used: Microsoft project server, Clarity PM tools: Visio, Clear Case, ClearQuest as defect tracking and change tracking tool, RequisitePro, eTime, Microsoft Office Facilitating Tools: Lotus Notes
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Managed prioritized projects within the program as per prioritized business cases with identified benefits
- Managed resources allocation as per prioritized work assignments to multiple projects
- Coordinated the activities of multiple project managers and project teams
- Managed the scope that encompasses all of the projects within the program
- Managed conflicts among the projects to achieve organizational goals
- Managed the delivery of expected benefits
- Maintained demand, integrated project plan, budget, and resource in Niku/Clarity for managing multiple projects.
- Conducted contract analysis and monitored contract audit process and implemented the corrective action plan (CAP).
- Maintained and monitored the program master schedule, program master risk management plan
- Maintained and tracked deliverable matrix at program and projects level.
- Managed projects in the area of Application development (Data warehouse projects with Cognos, Legacy system migration, COTS implementation project and knowledgebase engineering).
- Strategy planning, Change control and CMMI process implementation by developing process and templates.
- Managed multiple vendors, developed RFP(s) along with business unit.
- Analyzed the metrics Data and Monitored Programs and Projects under SDP-21 Framework.
- Developed program charter and reviewed Statement of Work (SOW).
- Prepared resource workload plan by integrating the program plans, project plans.
- Mentored Project managers. Identified critical dependencies.
- Monitored metrics on schedule, effort, budget, milestones, defects, risks and issues for each project in Project Tracking System (PTS) and Clarity.
- Managed communication and collaboration by allowing team members to contribute to the strategy planning process.
- Participated in senior leadership team Review and Tollgate meeting. Tracked the actions against the issues in Tollgate Meetings. Participated in Post-Project Review Meetings.
- Took active participation in SDP-21 R-9 improvement opportunity discussion.
- Generated PMO Summary Report and represented the dashboard in PMO Forum and steering committee meeting.
- Responsible for managing program risks, risk management plan, qualitative and quantitative assessment of risks at the program level and update risk response plan, re-assessment of risks, monitoring risks throughout the program lifecycle.
- Governed multiple projects with Agile and SDP-21 methodology.
Environment: Enterprise Web Server - Iplanet (ver 4.1 SP8), Data Base Server (Oracle - Ver 126.96.36.199.0), ETL Cognos (Data manager), BEA Web logic Application Server (Ver 8.1 SP3), Cognos, IBM Web Seal. PPM Tools: Niku, Clarity, Project Management tools used: Microsoft project, Visio, PVCS, PTS and RequisitePro and CaliberRM. Lotus Notes, UML, Test Director, Metrics tool, Process QA Tool, ClearQuest
Sr. Project Manager
- Scope management, analysis of project charter, SOW and WBS documents. Managed budgets.
- Reviewed and monitored the IPO underwriting business logic which was validated by business analyst team.
- Prepared proposals (RFP) and collateral for achieving other projects along with sales people.
- Prepared, Updated, baselined the Project plan, Schedule plan, Requirement Management Plan, Risk Tracking Sheet, Configuration Management Plan, Human resource management plan, product and process QA plan.
- Prepared effort estimation of the project (used Functional point, Object metrics method and Use Case Based Estimation). Maintained the IS lifecycle policy in the projects as per IS Governance rule.
- Prepared and Sent Project Status Report to Stakeholders, senior leadership team in a frequency as defined in Project and communication plan. Maintained Weekly Process metrics from Timesheet data, Schedule plan, Defect, productivity, on time index
- Communicate with corporate data warehousing team to ensure compliance to existing standard (process and tools). Performed the review activities to ensure the extraction, analysis, load, movement of data with ETL tools to permanent ODS and transactional ODS with ETL team. Supplied Process improvement proposal to SEPG on the basis of process metrics. Maintained Requirement trace ability matrix along with Change control document
- Reviewed Data Base Design, Web design and navigation workflow, Architectural Design Document, Unit Test Plan and UAT Plan.
- Provided on Risk management, Project mgmt, effort estimation to newly joined project management candidate
- Prepared risk management plan, risk register, risk response plan and closely monitored the risks and issues throughout the project lifecycle. Provided guidance to other project managers in a critical project situation.
- Actively participated in tool selection criteria on behalf of organizational tool management division. Established communication channel with the onsite Coordinator Cum Business Analyst for verification, sign-off, gathered & analyzed requirements data and validated by key stakeholders for final commitment.
- Delivered ETL applications based on custom written SQL server SQL and UNIX scripts for both the SQL Server data warehouse and the Cogno's OLAP environment.
- Reviewed the requirements data with Business Analyst, team for common understanding of the team and design factor. Arranged and provided end user . Managed system integration testing and UAT. Managed stake holder’s analysis, stake holder’s product knowledge, stake holder’s communication an involvement, commitment with the help of onsite coordinator.
- Prepared earn value management report and resource analysis with MS project server Managed change control with CaliberRM and version control with VSS
Environment: Asp. Net, ADO. Net, Visual Studio .Net, HTML, DHTML, XML, UML, VSS, VB .Net, ActiveX, COM+, MSMQ, SQL Server 2000, OLAP, MLOAP (for Data warehousing and reports using OWC components), DTS and Cognos as an ETL Tool, CaliberRM, Bugzilla (Defect tracking tool), Para soft test suit for testing .NET code component testing, coverage analysis, and regression testing.