Over 14 years of global experience defining, implementing, and managing tactical, and strategic IT solutions for global enterprises. Experienced at driving business objectives, and achieving outstanding results through carefully planned execution.
IT Program & Project Management, Merger and Acquisition, GIS Global Infrastructure(Physical & Virtual), Cloud Service, Infrastructure and application Transition, Product Licensing, NPI and Software Tools, ERP SAP (Supply Chain), IT Service Delivery, IT Business Consultation & System Analysis, Release/Configuration & Change Management, Resource & capacity Management, Negotiate customer requirements, Influence decision - makers and stakeholders, Stakeholder Management, Conflict Management, Risk Management, Schedule Management, Cost Management, Decision Making, Leadership, Coaching and Mentoring teams, Planning and Organizing, Interpersonal Communication, Business Acumen, Operational Processes/ Standards and Result Oriented.
ConfidentialIT Project Manager
- End-to-End Project Management (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring/Controlling & Closing).
- Member of the Portfolio and Program team of DXC for the Confidential Enterprise account.
- Lead Large Global Project Team, with the resource on both onshore (US) and offshore (India, Malaysia, Mexico, UK, Singapore, and Germany)
- Managed ODM ( Confidential & Dell) account, and MSP (Managed service provider) NTT Data at Aruba Networks (Vendors/external partners)
- Managed programs/projects of size up to $5M (staffing cost only)
- Lead Contract Negotiations, Budgeting & Sizing for PWO, SOW, PCR and Charter.
- Writing Contracts - Project Work Order (PWO), Statement of Work (SOW) and Project Change Request (PCR).
- Lead Confidential ’s supply chain integration and migration from SAP ECC to SAP S4/Hana, and legacy upstream and downstream system.
- Successfully lead the SAP supply chain integration of SGI, Nimble and Aruba Networks into Confidential ’s SAP platform in-merger and acquisition under MADO PMO.
- Lead Confidential Enterprise and Confidential Spin-off for its shared service application as a Delivery Manager on Both SAP and Non-SAP Platform.
- I have been the SPOC for IT service delivery of Aruba Networks engineering and other units, and lead Product licensing of Aruba Networks products.
- Stakeholder, Risk, Schedule, Budget, Resource, Change and Release Management.
- Executive and senior leadership reporting/communication and escalation management.
- Mentoring and coaching a new team.
Advisor Delivery IT Project Manager
- End-to-End Project Management(Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring/Controlling & Closing).
- Prepared Business case/value statements,/Proposals
- Managed Global Team with resources, both offshore and onshore in a multi-vendor/MSP environment (Wipro, CSC, TEK Systems & Accenture).
- Lead dozens of Global Infrastructure (setting up datacenter’s and engineering labs, installing, upgrading, migrating and consolidating hardware and virtual infrastructure, setting up enterprise backup and disaster recovery solutions, networks (LAN/WAN), storage (SAN/NAS-EMC/ Confidential /IBM/NetApp), virtualization VMware, ESX, platform (Unix, Linux, Solaris and Windows)and database migrations, upgrades, etc. in DC and DMZ).
- Managed Application projects (Building, upgrading & migrating defect tracking/version controlling systems (ClearQuest, ClearCase, Perforce, Jira, GitHub), Monitoring, Incident Management, Requirements Tracking, Patch Management, Product licensing, and Enterprise Application’s).
- Approver of EMC’s CAB (change advisory board, made up of 26 approvers located worldwide) for change and release management.
- Lead offshore End of quarter war rooms for EMC during the quarter-end and year-end for financial reporting.
- Lead IT PMO operation excellence (offshore), and resource and capacity management with PMO.
- Offshore SPOC and Business consultant for EMC engineering groups for IT service delivery.
- Release Manager for Portfolio applications for Enterprise Product Engineering.
- Have been a member of the Business IT council on IT roadmap and strategy