- 12+ years of IT Infrastructure experience includes IT Infrastructure Project Management and experience to manage IT operations/Support globally.
- Recently work with Global Atlantic Financial Group to complete the IT infrastructure MS Office 365 project.
- Worked with Confidential, managed projects and led the Global LAN support team to support 250+ global sites including global corporate offices, US headquarter and strategic plants.
- Regional Project coordinator to supported Confidential site’s IT operation and corporate audit.
- Managed IT infrastructure projects to setup/relocate data center (Server Room) of office/plants/warehouses.
- Worked on data center project to upgrade the 2008 server hardware, 2003/2008 operating system, and VMware upgrade Project.
- Led the project to upgrade MS SCCM version & administrate SCCM 2007.
- Managed IT helpdesk operation of 30+ resources along with global asset management
Project planning and development
IT Audit compliance
IT Asset Management
Multi: site operations & Support
Knowledge of network designing for office & Plant
Process improvement specialist
Analytical and critical thinker
Advanced problem solving
Confidential, Des Moines, IL
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Project managed IT Infrastructure Microsoft Office 365 application global implementation. It involved cross - functional teams, integrations with third-party systems
- Effectively set, manage and communicate MS office 365 deployment process with stakeholders. Collaboration with technical team in terms of finalizes the user's mailbox and shared mailbox migration approach.
- Facilitate meeting and conference with stakeholders to finalize the user migration plan. Helped team to reconcile user’s mailbox and shared mailbox migration data pre-and post deployment.
- Worked with technical team to verified the exchange mailbox permission, resolve duplicate issue and managed the shared mailbox authorization.
- Documentation of MS Office 365 performance management and audit plan.
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Analyzed & simplify the existing infrastructure tool & process for Active Directory, DHCP (Implement failover), SCCM (version upgrade) & LAN to improve the productivity.
- Managed project Simplify & Standardization of LAN setup globally for all offices and plant.
- Implement Standardization & new design, which helped to save the IT budget.
- Deployment of Cisco Prime tool and standardize the change process.
- Server room setup/relocation (office/plants/warehouses) Project, where we worked with stakeholders to develop and manage the new server room setup/ relocation.
- Ticketing Tool Implementation project. Interacted with various vendor, attended meetings to analyze their tools: Salesforce, Service Now, Summus, BMC Remedy and Cherwell with existing Infrastructure process across all technologies.
- Managed global network technical team who provide 24X7 supports to global offices, plants & Warehouses.
- Managed Regional IT Project coordinator (APAC & Europe) responsibility to supported on their daily IT operation and on their daily technical issues. Coordination in the deployment on the Projects -IE11 deployment, Lotus to Google email migration, Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade, SD-WAN deployment.
- Managed and supported Corporate Audit (Standards and Compliance), the responsibilities included IT asset management as per global guidance. To review the readiness of sites for corporate Audit. Conducted periodic asset audit to ensure licensed and lease out asset are maintained.
- Consulted with local IT on compliance issues. Assisting local IT on global policies and procedures relating to asset management and compliance. Supported local IT managers to ensure global standards are applied to all offices & plants.
- Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly projects and subsidiary progress status report and presentation to IT director and senior management.
System Architect\Regional Project Manager
- Supervised IT help desk India operation management team of 30 help desk for multiple locations to provide IT support to 3000+ end users.
- Responsibilities included user's on-boarding/off boarding, Implemented procedures to improve remote technical support, reducing time spent on each call and related outages by 25-30%. Supported Tape backup, managed data center for 300+ physical and virtual servers.
- Managed asset management to ensured expense control within operating budget, on time completion of loan asset disposition, updated CMDB records on a regular basis. Regular interaction with Vendors (IBM, Dell, Microsoft, etc.) that helped to reduce hardware and software expenses by 20% using more cost effective vendor and shipping options.
- Managed SCCM 2007 administration, designed images for thin clients and desktops to improve consistency and performance across enterprise systems, Patch management to ensure adhere security compliance, Software package creation and deployment as per management and business request and customized report as per management requirement.
- Developed excel based password assistance tool to assist customers in resolving their password issue.
- Data center management for 100+ physical and virtual servers. Asset Management (Total asset count is 12k+) and Vendor Management (IBM, Dell, Microsoft, etc.)
- Build, design and regular update for windows 7 image for SCCM 2007 administration. Patch management to ensure adhere security compliance
- Software Package creation and deployment as per management and business request.
- Create SQL report in SCCM environment as per management requirement.
- Managed the L1 support team who were responsible for Monitoring & troubleshooting of LAN & WAN for the client Confidential Company.
- Data center management with Backup Solution (VERITAS and TSM) and NAS administration
- I have selected to provide IT Support in Olympics, Beijing as a security Games analyst. I have supported voice and data security networks and equipment.
- Internal client support to managed the internal infrastructure and provide L1/L2 Support.
- Manage coordination between the users and the technical team (external vendor).
- Commercial and technical review of IT product for procurement.
- Server Installation and configuration, setup of ISA Server, Print Server installation & internal network.
- Network Infrastructure management- LAN/WAN and configuration of network client workstations.
- Local Area network monitoring at client site to ensure zero outage of business.
- Designing the Backup Strategy for file & Oracle server and ensuring scheduled/unscheduled backups as per backup plan and restoration.
- Configured desktops and laptops, installing standard software and trouble-shoot hardware issues.
- Created and managed user and computer accounts in Active Directory.
H/W & N/W Engineer
- Provided all kind of service support for Broadband connection Supported for Broadband; Router & Modems related problems, day-to-day installations and fault diagnose and rectification of DSL.
- Monitored DSL connections on Ericsson UT and Siemens DSLAM’s (Multiplexers).
- Supported on the Installation configuration and troubleshooting of LAN and WAN on bandwidth management.
- Provide support on Installation of ADSL Routers and Modems & IP address allocation.