- 14+ years of professional executive administration experience.
- 15+ years of professional medical and audio transcription experience.
- 5+ years of project assistance and management.
- Creating invoices, production reports, accounts receivable, entering new orders, bills of lading, making adjustments to invoices, accounting, and mailing/faxing out as necessary.
- Travel arrangements and itineraries for all levels of management, clientele, and co - workers, up to 50 itineraries of various levels at once with 24 hours' or even less notice.
- Compiling, formatting, organizing data with extensive data entry experience, as well as vast medical and business terminology.
- Remarkable communication skills demonstrated through different mediums, people, and scenarios.
- Adept organization, multi-tasking, prioritization, dedication, detail-oriented and composed in fast-paced environments, while always maintaining excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Extensive calendar management on Microsoft Outlook involving scheduling, verifying all information for appointments with executives, assistants, and team members; troubleshooting when meetings run late, double-booking, rescheduling, changes according to respective priorities of executives.
- Managing all details surrounding major conferences from venue, catering, personnel invites, liaisons with internal and external vendors, clients, and/or personnel.
- Setting up hardware such as projector, laptop, A&V, video teleconferences, PowerPoint presentations.
- Organization and contracting with outside vendors.
- Typing 100 WPM at 99% accuracy. me am certified with all 2010 Microsoft Office Suite Programs.
- Experience with SharePoint, Kronos, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Purchase Orders, Company Accounting, Payroll.
- GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) noledge and experience.
Executive Director of Steele Laboratory
Confidential, Charlestown, MA
- Meticulously supporting and assisting Dr. Rakesh Jain, Executive Director.
- me worked with the White House personnel to fully plan all aspects of Confidential 's travel itinerary including specific accommodations such as lodging, flight, car service.
- me also worked with White House staff to plan the ceremony for Confidential to receive dis award directly from President Barack Obama. me took charge of the guest list, invitations, catering, time, date, and staff on site.
- Planning large scale events including the annual Tumor Conference, which was attended by many renowned scientists traveling both nationally and internationally. me assisted a great deal of them with travel and accommodations as needed.
- For the Tumor Conference, me located appropriate venue, budget guidelines, catering, A/V equipment, Powerpoint presentation, itinerary, guest list, invitations, booking conference hall and hotel rooms for guests.
- Monitoring inventory and ordering supplies for the entire unit as needed.
- Scheduling meetings and calendar management.
- Working alongside the security staff for the building for badges for employees and guests as needed
- All travel was booked using Concur and translated into very precise travel itinerary.
- Reimbursements and billing using Peoplesoft.
- Attending and scheduling all meetings and conferences, taking minutes, and posting them to SharePoint site.
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Closely supporting Corporate Director and Director of Research Applications and Analytics in a corporate setting.
- Processing purchase orders for vendors, ordering supplies, and processing all reimbursements using Peoplesoft.
- Attending all team and Board of Director meetings, preparing agenda, taking minutes, posting prepared minutes onto respective SharePoint sites.
- Booking travel through Concur.
- Editing, reviewing, preparing, and sending professional communication both internally and externally.
- Shredding sensitive information once finished.
- Managing various projects, budgets, deadlines, and supporting all team members, as well as directors.
- Analysis and graphing in Microsoft Excel for the fiscal quarter reports for the President of Partners.
- Contacting various departments in all Partners locations where clinical research was taking place, monitoring the budget, the studies, costs, billing, and compiling all information into Excel reports.
- Detailed calendar management using Microsoft Outlook.
- Creating and editing advanced Powerpoint presentations for meetings and conferences.
- Scheduling meetings and conferences including locations, catering, guest list, invitations, time, date, and content.
- Documentation of meeting agenda, meeting minutes, decisions, deadlines, project coordination, and all other important data.
- Creating reports from meeting minutes and adding the information to the Sharepoint websites.
- Monitoring all email including the Directors' email and responses as necessary.
- Thoughtfully scheduling calendar events in a cohesive manner.
- Project management and coordination including setting deadlines, following up, obtaining necessary information, and close tracking until completion.
- Compiling information into advanced Powerpoint presentations for conferences, meetings, and presentations.
- Taking on new responsibilities in any possible situation which requires the ability to closely monitor and evaluate necessary projects, tasks, and obligations dat need to be fulfilled.
- Going above and beyond requirements of job description.
- Remaining composed while multi-tasking successfully.
Confidential, Belmont, MA
- Project managements and coordination including follow up, meeting deadlines, tracking, and timely completion.
- Manage the calendar entirely and independently. Schedule and reschedule in the most functional manner possible.
- Creating and maintaining professional business communications and relationships.
- Plan, confirm and execute travel arrangements through Concur.
- me also would frequently use Meditech, Microsoft Office 10, PeopleSoft, Concur, Sharepoint, and the like.
- Serve as point person for CIO and IS Directors.
- Capital projects including the establishment of Purchase Orders for vendors, tracking of invoices, and fund balances.
- Implementing color-coded filing system.
- Prepare weekly timekeeping for all Information Systems' employees using the Kronos system.
- Help with Human Resources Department in filling management positions.
- Documenting and maintaining meeting agendas, minutes, decisions, budgets, projects, priorities, deadlines, and all other pertinent information.
- Creating project reports and development of advanced Excel spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Scheduling of meetings, conferences, updating company calendars and putting reports into SharePoint.
- Organization of and Updating All Information for the Departments and JCAHO.
- Research costs of services and analyzing best way to best preserve budget guidelines.
Executive Assistant to CEO
- Closely support and act as liaison for CEO.
- Received, transferred, and screened all communication.
- Transcribed, formatted, typed and edited letters, memoranda, and all other professional communications with employees and outside companies.
- Monitor and update calendar on Microsoft Outlook creating a smooth and efficient schedule.
- Created and maintained sensitive files in locked cabinets.
- Operated all office equipment such as projectors and laptops.
- Creating advanced PowerPoint presentations and Excel graphs and spreadsheets for meetings, conferences, and project management.
- Schedule conferences and meetings.
- Documented and maintained meeting agenda, minutes, decisions, project updates and deadlines, plans, actions, priorities, and all other information.
- Solely responsible for managing the CEO’s schedules, detailed travel and hotel arrangements correspondence, memorandum, incoming and outgoing mail, meetings, project management, implementing and meeting deadlines, and additional tasks as required especially with regards to meeting goals efficiently in accordance with project coordination.
- Greeted and communicated with all outside companies and guests..
- Transcribed from spoken word and short hand from the CEO into a neat, understandable, grammatically correct letter, memo, schedule change, or announcement for the Investments Department.
Quality Assurance Editor
Confidential, Quincy, MA
- Closely support the Directors of the Pathology Department.
- Monitored and updated schedules for efficient and smooth transition.
- Scheduling meetings and conferences, catering, guest list, invitations, and location.
- Documenting and maintaining meeting agendas, minutes, project updates, decisions, plans, budget, priorities, and all other pertinent information.
- Creating reports, PowerPoint presentations, and Excel spreadsheets to properly display notes and information.
- Provided organization, handled all correspondence and/or medical records going out to clients, physicians, and facilities in a professional and efficient manner.
- Evaluating changing priorities with project updates and meeting deadlines..
- Arrangements of documentation for expired patients in the morgue for autopsy to legally release to either authorities or families.
- Edited and provided quality assurance for all incoming and outgoing documents - medical reports, medical transcription, correspondence, professional communication, and any other as required.