- I am looking for a Senior Cobol Mainframe position, full time job, using my many different systems engineering abilities and skills in SDLC, system analysis, design, develop, programming, testing, implementing and production support, will contribute to improving your mainframe systems and information technology developments. I have extensive programming experience, more than 15 years, working as software developer and technical support engineer for production, working for international banking and financial institutions. I am bilingual in Spanish, and I also know a little of Portuguese.
- I know very well COBOL, COBOL/CICS, under Z/OS Mainframe, AS-400 I-Series, Sun Solaris, Unix, Linux, HP-UX, Red Hat, AIX-IBM, Windows Server, Windows 7 and Windows XP. I worked with COBOL and COBOL II in MVS and z/OS operating systems, creating CICS maps, CICS real time transactions, using structured programming techniques, using EXEC CICS instructions. I worked with VSAM, Indexed, sequential and random access files. Table handling with subscripts and index, binary or serial search. Subroutines calling using linkage section. Creating JCL's for running jobs.
- I used DB2, DB/400, ORACLE, MS-SQL and MY-SQL databases, coding PL/SQL stored procedures, creating queries using EXEC SELECT, INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE and FETCH instructions, and using EXEC SQL instructions in COBOL programs, under Windows, Unix, Sun-solaris, IBM-AIX, HP-UX and Linux. I worked with RM/COBOL-85, Microfocus COBOL, Microfocus Mainframe Express and Microfocus Net Express.
- Also I know JAVA, J2SE, J2EE, JDBC, HTML, Netbeans, and I created programs that work with ORACLE, MS-SQL and My-SQL databases.
- I worked in New York city and Houston TX, actually I am living in Mexico, I obtained Mexican citizenship, I am available and willing to relocate to USA, you can email me at damaboru hotmail.com or we can conduct a video conference using skype dbohoqu-csi.
I am very interested in finding a Senior Cobol Mainframe job, using my many different systems engineering abilities and skills in SLDC, system analysis, design, develop, programming, testing and implementing will contribute to improving your systems and information technology developments. I am bilingual in Spanish, and I also know a little of Portuguese. I have very good professional experience in the following areas:
- Responsible for writing programs, installation and software testing in COBOL, COBOL/CICS for Mainframe z/OS, AS/400 I-Series, Unix, Sun-Solaris, IBM AIX, HP-UX, Linux and Windows Server platforms.
- Responsible for creating tables, writing scripts, writing stored procedures, for Mainframe DB2, QMF, AS/400 I Series, DB2/DB400 STRSQL, ORACLE ver. 9i and 10g, MS-SQL Server Management Studio 2005 ver. 9.00, MY-SQL ver. 5.0.24.
- Developing and implementing Trade Finance Banktrade/Swift software for International Banks and corporate clients using multi-tiered, distributed, client server applications.
- Responsible for creating Accounting, DDA, Account Master and Risk Banktrade/Swift interfaces, design and development writing programs using COBOL/CICS, DB2, DB/400, ORACLE, PL/SQL, MY-SQL, Microsoft SQL Server, JAVA, J2SE and J2EE.
- Responsible for performing extraction, transformation, and loading ETL of data using COBOL/CICS, DB2, DB/400, ORACLE, MY-SQL, SQL Server, JAVA, J2SE and J2EE.
- Responsible for delivery and implement of user acceptance test.
- Provide Technical Support for live, production systems and resolve logs.
- Provide Technical Training and Technical Support to customers speaking English, Spanish and Portuguese.
- Assist the customers to determine their needs and requirements for configuration and enhancement interfaces and participate in design teams for testing and implementing new programs and integrated interfaces.
- COBOL, COBOL II, COBOL/CICS, Mainframe z/OS, AS/400, UNIX, Windows. 15 years' experience, last used 2,014, proficiency: expert .
- Mainframe z/OS, MVS, TSO, JCL, VSAM, Changeman, Control-M, Altamira. 10 years' experience, last used 2,014, proficiency: advanced .
- ORACLE Versions 9i, 10g, 11g, PL-SQL, SQL/PLUS, Designer 2000, Forms Developer rel. 6i, Reports Developer rel. 6i. 10 years' experience, last used 2,014, proficiency: expert .
- JAVA, J2EE, J2SDK, JDBC, XML, HTML, MyEclipse, NetBeans 4 years' experience, last used 2,014, proficiency: advanced .
- Windows Vista, XP, NT, Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows NE. 12 years' experience, last used 2014, proficiency: advanced .
- DB2 Mainframe, QMF, SPUFI 10 years' experience, last used 2,014, proficiency: advanced .
- DB400 AS/400, STRSQL. 8 years' experience, last used 2,008, proficiency: advanced .
- AS/400, OS/400. 6 years' experience, last used 2,008, proficiency: advanced .
- Fujitsu Cobol, RM-COBOL-85. UNIX, AIX, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, Linux, Windows. 12 years' experience, last used 2,007, proficiency: expert .
- UNIX, AIX, HP-UX, Sun Solaris, Linux, Red Hat, shell scripting. 12 years' experience, last used 2014, proficiency: advanced .
- Provide technical support and incidents resolution for Mainframe and Unix/Linux MQ-Series software, for production environment. Analysis, design, programming and testing of J2EE-Web software for updating Fortimax system from Oracle 11g database to Microsoft SQL Server database. Recompilation and promotion to production of 3,300 Mainframe Cobol components of Bancomer's Corporate Tables. Creating XML files for recompile automatically using Chage-Man.
- Mainframe z/OS, VMS, COBOL, CICS, JCL, TSO, ISPF, DB2, QMF, MQ-Series, CONTROL-M, Change-Man, REXX, FTP, VPN, TCP/IP, Oracle 11g, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL/PLUS, PL/SQL Developer, MS-SQL Management Studio, Java J2EE, MyEclipse, Apache, Tomcat, HTTP, Microsoft IIS, HP-UX, Linux, Red Hat Enterprose Linux, XML, Macros Excel..
- Provide technical support for Electronic Payments system and MIS Payments system for Alhambra Partenon platform, used by Sovereign's Bank in Boston, Massachusetts. Cobol and Cics analysis, modification and program creation, DB2 database queries creation and modification, JCL's creation and modification to promote from development to production environments. Software migration from QA to production environment. Incidents resolution for production environment in order to reduce cancellations, I was participating in task force team for decreasing production cancellations. Banktrade and Clientrade incidents resolution for CSA Mexico.
- Mainframe z/OS, VMS, COBOL, CICS, JCL, TSO, ISPF, DB2, QMF, BMC, SPUFI, CONTROL-M, Change-Man, FTP, VPN, TCP/IP, Altair, Alhambra, Partenon, Banktrade, Clientrade.
- Project Manager for Mainframe platform, JCL's, DB2, COBOL/CICS analysis, design and programming, test and pass to production environment. Logs research, analysis, programming and resolution for help desk. Analysis, design, testing and installation of products developed according user's specifications. Migrating Oracle databases from older to new versions. Web sites migration to new Unix servers.
- Mainframe z/OS, COBOL/CICS, JCL, DB2, QMF, TSO, J2SE, J2EE, Oracle 10g, Unix, Sun Solaris, Netbeans, FTP, TOAD.
- Analysis, design, programming, installation and production of MS-SQL PL/SQL stored procedures for auditing FIDUFOSYGA accounting, budget, portfolio and help desk areas. Creating stored procedures, DTS and ETL using MS-SQL. Analysis, design, programming and development of JAVA/MS-SQL/WEB Risk system.
- Microsoft SQL Server, MS-SQL Server Management Studio Ver. 2005, MS-SQL 2008, Microsoft Dynamics ERP, JAVA, J2SE , J2EE, JDBC, JSP, CSS, NetBeans, My-SQL.
Analysis, design, programming, installation and promotion to production of batch and on-line interfaces for auditing area according bank requirements. Create and check batch interfaces for development, test, quality and production environments from BBVA Bank-Altamira to auditing AURA Software. Overdrafts, accounts receivable, saving accounts, dda accounts and portfolio interfaces. Mainframe z/OS, COBOL/CICS, JCL, DB2/QMF, TSO, Changeman, CONTROL-M, ALTAMIRA, Microfocus Mainframe Express, Windows XP.
Analysis, design, programming and installation of Web software for control and monitor of medicines. Create interfaces for accounting, auditing and information technology areas. Create reports for medicine, accounting, audit and management areas. Windows XP, Linux, My-sql, Java, J2EE, JDBC, Netbeans IDE 6.5.
Analysis, design, programing and installation of Banktrade/Swift software. Account Master, General Ledger, Risk, DDA interfaces analysis, design, programming and installation. Researching, developing, programming and solving logs reported by help desk Banktrade/Swift-Client Trade . Banktrade/Swift software installations. Technical training and Technical support for customers. Fortis Bank Brussels, The South Financial Group USA, West Pacific Bank Australia, RHB Bank Malaysia, Banco Popular - Puerto Rico, Banco Rio de la Plata Argentina, Banco Mercantil Venezuela, Banco Mercantil Bogot , Banesco Venezuela, Banco Santander Brasil, Banco Comercial Uruguay, Banco Sudamericano Per , Banorte M xico, Banco Santander - Chile .
Mainframe COBOL/CICS MVS, JCL, TSO, DB2, AS/400 I-Series, DB2/DB400, Unix, Sun-Solaris, AIX IBM RISC series, Hewlett Packard HP-UX, Linux, Windows XP, NT 4.0. IBM Transaction Server version 4.0 and 4.2, Microfocus Cobol-Cics, Oracle Version 9i y 10g, PL/SQL, Java, J2SE.
Installation, training, production and technical support for Winschool software, e-class software, e-grades software, Clock In/Out HR-ware software, Lunch program Winfar. Installation of hardware and software for administrative, teacher and student computers. Copy machine administration. Technical training for teachers. Networking administration, create users, assign codes, printer installation for all user on LAN. Web site and e-mail support. Technical support for all teachers and staff areas. Creation of Technology Plan and submission to REGION IV and TEA for approval. Management of School and Libraries Division E-rate grants. Develop of School Improvement Plan Technology part. Printing of progress reports and report cards. Submission of PEIMS information to TEA for approval. Report daily attendance to TEA. Update information in STS to TEA. Microsoft SQL Server, Windows NT, Windows XP, Winschool, Access.
Assets and passive management analysis, design, programming and installation, reports and formats for transmit to Banking Superintendence. Parameters generation, accounting selection and extraction, portfolio, credibanco, international, bonds, treasury, investments, etc., gaps generation process, calculation indices process, liquidity risk for foreign money, legal currency, liquidity risk total currency, interest rate risks for foreign money, interest rate risk legal currency, interest rate risk, total currency, exchange rate. Unix, Windows NT, MVS. RM/COBOL-85, Microfocus Cobol, COBOL/CICS MVS.
Planning and controlling of: Analysis, programming and processing of the areas of systems of the secretariats and advisement's offices. Hardware and Software requirements formulation and equipment acquisition. Analysis, design, programming and installation of the System of Follow-up Indicators of the National Development Plan La Revoluci n Pacifica . Analysis, design, programming and installation of the System for the Elaboration, Transact and follow-up of the contractual commitments of the Presidency of the Republic. Technical support in the use of the software.
Turbo C/C , Clipper, ORACLE Version 6, PL/SQL, Sqlplus, Sqlforms, Sqlreport, Sqlmenu, PRO Cobol, PRO C.