Experienced in strategy management and information technology consulting. Proven ability to operate successfully in diverse client environments, including supporting and advising CLevel and Senior Executives in both the private and public sectors. Resourceful, reliable, and innovative team player capable of providing effective leadership in challenging situations. Strengths include creative problem solving, analysis, perseverance, and flexibility as well as exceptional written and oral communication abilities. Skill set includes the following expertise:
Confidential Arlington, VA
Senior Associate July 2011 June 2012
- Manage project engagement team of business analysts supporting the Office of Business Informatics team. Responsible for planning, management, and leadership of project tasks for the program.
- Assist FAERS Program Manager and Business Process Manager with project management and team coordination.
- Lead formal and informal client meetings to assess complex technical and organizational issues, and develop solutions by blending creative methods with proven techniques.
- Manage user acceptance testing process for initial deployment of FAERS, including Oracle Adverse Event Reporting System and FAERS Business Intelligence System components.
- Direct business and system requirements gathering and deployment activities for FAERS Integrated Project team.
Senior Associate January 2011 July 2011
- Led issue management and resolution across multiple teams and global sites; managed resolution of 75% of all project issues in six months; 100% within 12 months.
- Provided oversight and support activities as the Project Management Office liaison for multiple functional teams.
- Supported business process improvement team with advance trip deployment activities in preparation for global system training and deployment.
Associate September 2009 December 2010
- Supported management of release and requirements gathering, user acceptance testing, and deployment activities.
- Coordinated and developed schedules for deliverables for review across various contractors with government leads.
Confidential Reston, VA
Summer Associate June 2008 August 2008
- Developed strategic planning analysis to facilitate evaluation of future direction of firm. Analysis included interviews with firm partners and review of portfolio, competitive environment, historical perspective, and positioning.
- Analyzed investment evaluation processto determine causes of deviations that ledto below average returns.
- Conducted due diligence for merger of international security software companies with $70 million post-deal value.
Confidential Washington, DC
Research Analyst September 2006 July
- Evaluated IT management processes and challenges via primary and secondary research, including analysis of interview and survey data, to develop standardized best practices and implementation procedures for clients across industries and business models. Incorporated findings into formal reports and presentations and delivered to clients.
- Managed IT research consulting teams focused on identifying client project needs, obtaining appropriate research, and developing associated presentations and reports.
- Identified high-potential market segments and developed tools and product offerings for clients in these markets.
Research Associate August 2005 September 2006
- Collaborated with executives to analyze IT management challenges by identifying root causes. Identified solutions to improve performance of infrastructure and IT functions. Developed streamlined practices and associated metrics to effectively measure performance.
Confidential Nashville, TN
Environmental and Policy Analyst August 2002 July 2005
- Developed custom consulting engagement with foreign-owned steel manufacturing plant and industrial landfill, acting as sole liaison managing all environmental projects and communications with client.
- Managed site investigations, prepared and published site assessments, and created pollution management plans for clients to ensure compliance with environmental regulations and obligations.
Certifications SEcurity Clearance
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- DoD Secret Clearance (Active)
Master of Business Administration
- Merit-based tuition scholarship
- Vice President of Special Events Real Estate Organization; Finance Club; Graduate Investment Fund
Bachelor of Science, Environmental Economics and Policy
President, Delta Kappa Epsilon Fraternity
Volunteering: Treasurer Assistant Commissioner, Confidential (January 2009 April 2012): Manage organization finances for a 200+ player non-profit youth football league with $65,000 in annual revenue, including managing financial statements and performing budgeting, accounting, and banking activities.
Confidential Football Assistant Coach(August 2006 November 2010)
Memberships: Confidential (August 2009 August 2011): Chairman Confidential Community Service Committee; Confidential Committee Member.