- Experienced technical manager with over 9 years experience in the technology-consulting field skilled at winning and leading large projects. Project management expertise enhanced by extensive experience as Architect Programmer Enterprise resource planning ERP Subject Matter Expert SME and Business Analyst for various multi-tier Web and Desktop applications and have the focus and ability to move fluidly between disciplines to address the needs of the clients.An early adopter and practitioner of the Agile Scrum project management methodology and have a history of turning break even projects into profitable projects through innovation strong process improvement and teambuilding.
- Extensive domain knowledge of telecom manufacturing trading broadcasting publishing and cable service industry business operations. Recognized in industry circles for consultative skills especially those required for understanding and expressing implied customer requirements and translating them into innovative solutions.
- Hand-on experience architecting and programming complex applications using most of the mainstream technologies right from SharePoint 2013/2010. MOSS 2007 ASP.NET Framework PowerBuilder Visual Basic Oracle Forms Developer to ASP Cold Fusion PHP CGI Perl J2EE Ajax JQuery C C Oracle SQL Server PostgreSQL SQL Anywhere.
- Primavera P6 EPPM P3 Microsoft Project Suretrak project control software implementation software deployment management on large infrastructure projects. familiar with posting on internal web pages reports created with a variety of media such as excel or adobe.
.NET Framework 1.1. through 4.0
Active Server Pages 3.0 ASP
.NET Classic Web Services
SQL Server Reporting Services
WCF - Web Services
WCF Data Services ODATA Feed
Entity Framework 4.x
Silverlight 3.0 on Windows Phone 7.1
Visual Basic 6.0
MS Office and VBA
Visual Studio 2001 to 2012
Infragistic s NetAdvantage 2010
Telerik s AJAX RADControls ActiveReports
MS Office Outlook Excel Access Visual Source Safe
Subversion - SVN
Captaris RightFax Cute FTP/Smart FTP
Web Development Technologies
Winforms Visual Basic Visual C Power Builder Oracle Developer
Oracle SQL Server PostgreSQL
Windows 7 Windows 98/NT/2000/XP/2003/2008/2012 Redhat Linux Midori Linux SCO Unix Windows XP tablet and embedded edition.
C C BASIC Fortran-77
Microsoft Visio Visual Source Safe Netbeans IDE Zend Studio Eclipse Rational Rose Modeler Rational Requisite Pro Sybase PowerDesigner Microsoft Project Microsoft Front page VersionOne Macromedia Flash Macromedia Flex Sparx Enterprise Architecture Modeling Tool Team Foundation Server.
Role Project Manager
- Developed maintained and tracked project plans including WBS schedule scope risks and change management throughout SDLC.
- Managed solution scoping for implementing SharePoint deployment and migration across the enterprise in an Agile software development environment.
- Partnered with Information Risk Management team and Business for requirements management from project initiation through implementation to empower technical teams to produce the best possible security solutions.
- Managed migration of MOSS 2007 SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013.
- Coordinated work of test teams and monitored their performance during performance and integration testing.
- Coordinated infrastructure deployment.
- Compiled test metrics for reporting and optimizing delivery schedule.
- Created project processes and templates that allowed the project team to operate within the Agile methodologies.
- Produced dashboards to graphically display progress associated with requirements of the project.
- Managed the work backlog for the Business Analysis and Technical teams.
- Performed requirements auditing with every iteration and created standards and checklists for development team to better understand documentation expectations.
Environment SharePoint 2013/2010 MOSS 2007 SQL Server 2012/2008 SharePoint Designer 2013/2010 Visual Studio 2010/2008 C ASP .NET.
Role Project Manager
- Responsibilities include planning executing and maintaining project management processes and disciplines in the areas of project scope schedule and quality management communications management human resource management cost management procurement management risk / issue management and change management.
- Defined implemented and managed customer dashboard and monthly KPI/Service Level reporting across entire customer base.
- Managed staff of 6 technical FTEs who were responsible for ongoing support and maintenance management.
- Developed project success criteria in order to manage project performance using appropriate tools.
- Developed project plan gathered business requirements and organized information sessions with Customer Service Representatives and Client facing management. Facilitated process flow meetings with the intent of streamlining requirements. Facilitated focus groups to analyze potential process improvements and cost savings opportunities.
- Supporting the internal applications as part of the Daily monitoring activities.
- Setting up SharePoint team sites from setting up the roles and security and maintaining system level documentation and various other supporting documents.
- Identified issues risks and appropriate mitigation plan to lessen potential negative impact to project plans.
- Assisting in developing the Test Plan Test Conditions and Test Cases and conducted User Acceptance Testing to be used in testing based on business requirements technical specifications.
- Coach mentor and lead personnel within a technical team environment.
- Monitor progress to make sure program objectives are delivered on time and within budget and business results are realized.
- Be the final point of approval for contingency plans and scope.
Environment SharePoint 2013/ 2010/2007 SQL Server 2012/2008 Reporting Services SharePoint Designer 2010/2007 Visual Studio 2010/2008 C ASP .NET TFS
Role Technical Project Manager
- Created functional checklist on-call run book training repositories and team communication plan.
- Conduct resource and project planning estimating assignments and guidance to developers.
- Helped the Sales team in developing various prototypes which helped the developer team to understand the functionality of the requirements.
- Instruct assigns direct and reviews the work produced by other team member on the Team.
- Develop communicate and ensure adherence to area and department risk policies procedures and best practices.
- Work closely with all project stakeholder group s to coordinate the project milestones.
- Define and review project scope and successfully plan and track execution while maintaining profitable engagement with the user team.
- Managed Applied Materials client engagement Service Operations in a 24x7 model supporting the Global IT Infrastructure with a team size of 6 employees. Sharepoint Team DBA Team Monitoring Team Team Leads .
- To monitor and report the project status or functional area s to the Management.
Environment SharePoint 2010 Microsoft Office SharePoint Server MOSS 2007 .NET Framework 3.5/2.0 Windows Workflows Microsoft Visual Studio2010/ 2008 SharePoint Designer 2010/2007 C HTML XML CSS.
Role SharePoint project manager
- To collect requirement from the client and Estimate the Effort.
- To collaborate with the key stakeholders business managers and engineers in order to build consensus around architectural solutions define high-level and detailed requirements and deliver projects successfully.
- To perform hands-on coding in C ASP.Net AZURE and others.
- To work with the Delivery manager and other technical leads so as to verify work plan estimates for all deliverables.
- To translate the business stakeholders strategic objectives into a viable and robust solution architecture.
- To provide technical guidance and leadership to the software engineering teams so as to ensure that its priorities and direction are aligned with the business.
Environment MOSS 2007 WSS 3.0 C ASP.NET ADO.NET MS SQL Server 2005 Internet Information Services IIS Visual Studio 2008 XML CSS SSRS SharePoint Designer 2007 InfoPath 2007 Excel Forms 2007 Windows Server 2003.
Role C ASP.Net Developer/SharePoint Consultant
- Impressive accomplishments in creating the managed delivery units spearhead the account and revenue growth setting up new processes Forecasting successful engagement management troubleshooting and innovation.
- Communicated and work with Project Manager to define metrics performance goals and risk analysis.
- Assisting the Senior Project Mangers for Governance in charge of Key ITIL processes Incident and Problem Management Change Management Capacity Management end to end Incident Management framework
- Complete Finance reporting including forecasting financial trending and revenue submission/collection. Ensure financial targets of the group are met variances are minimized and reasons for variances are known.
- Extensively worked on the reports such as .txt files and .rpt files and .doc.
- Developed and used various report components in order to read the text files and word documents and also used screen scrapping components in order to retrieve information from the loan system.
- Developed standard Reports using HTML Java Script ASP.NET for displaying the Data.
Role Asp.Net Developer
Description State Farm is a web based insurance solutions enterprise for its clients who provides administration tool for consolidating information from existing third-party application and risk management tools.
- Worked on analyzing the requirement designing and development using ASP.NET and logic using C .NET
- Extensively used ASP.NET web controls validation controls data validation customizing the service features and dealt with change of order request and maintaining the state as user moves from one document in a session
- Used database concept by using data set and data adapter objects in order to reduce the database traffic and increase performance. Database transactions were also performed using data objects like command data reader
- Used ADO.NET to communicate with SQL Server 2005 database
- Implemented web services using C and also invoking external services
- Wrote SQL queries views and stored procedures using T-SQL
- Collaborated on trouble-shooting and correcting various issues in production
- Involved in Requirement gathering
- Client Validation functions and validation controls
- Designed and created Custom web controls using .NET Framework
- Wrote stored procedures and views SQL Queries for data access using SQL server 2005
- Used CSS style sheets for formatting the web pages
- Involved in development testing and bug fixing
- Developed Validating transactions using XML
Environment Visual Studio 2005 SQL Server 2005 C ASP.NET XML ADO.NET IIS.
Role .Net Developer
Description The aim of the project was for migration of the legacy asp claims system to .NET using C .NET.
- Developed plans about gathering requirements analyzing designing and implementing for the migration to .NET
- Developed analysis diagrams use case diagrams class diagrams sequence diagrams timing diagrams
- Worked on designing and implementing Microsoft Excel Services to generate the reports
- Developed web forms web parts and web services using .NET and Visual Studio
- Developed Database tables Stored Procedure Views and improved throughput of application using optimizing queries
- Built data access classes using ADO.NET to access and to manipulate data stored in SQL Server 2005
- Worked on Cookies Query String and Session to transfer the data between application web pages
- Developed N-Tier application for developing UI Business Logic and Database Tier using C .NET and SQL Server 2005
- Used ADO .NET to facilitate data retrieval and manipulation